Start by marking “Unseen Messages” as Want to Read:
Unseen Messages

Unseen Messages

4.23  ·  Rating Details ·  3,427 Ratings  ·  738 Reviews
"There is a message for everything. From handwritten to verbal, seen and unseen. Messages exist all around us."

But what if you don't see?
What if you don't understand?
What if, by ignoring the message, your life is never the same again?

Estelle Evermore morphed from nobody to somebody overnight.
Galloway Oak put his past behind him and endeavoured to make his fortune using
Published March 30th 2016 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Unseen Messages, please sign up.

SofiaN I read "On the Island" (On the Island #1) by Tracey Garvis-Graves, a while back and would definitely recommend it! :)
The Score by Elle KennedyOne with You by Sylvia DayIt Ends with Us by Colleen HooverBeautiful Burn by Jamie McGuireNever Never by Colleen Hoover
Most Anticipated Romances of 2016
99th out of 1,121 books — 4,172 voters
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuireNovember 9 by Colleen HooverThoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Most Anticipated Romances of 2015
162nd out of 1,415 books — 6,264 voters

More lists with this book...

WOW!!! When I finished reading this book, I honestly did not know what genre to put this book in! And I was afraid to give anything away on Goodreads. I literally had to email the author to ask her explicitly which category she thought this story should be in. It is NOT dark/taboo/forbidden. What it most defitnitely is: sweeping, grand, thrilling, exciting, heartbreaking, joyous and life-affirming. . . and unlike ANYTHING you’ve ever read from Pepper Winters. Enjoy the ride!

(The author has now r
 ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Pepper Winters" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Unseen Messages
AUTHOR: Pepper Winters
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 30th 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is one of my most HIGHLY anticipated books, I've been patiently waiting, ok I lied I've stalked the ass off this book and this author and begged for a copy for review!!
Anything by this author and you know your in for a treat..

Holy crappers!! So on my ipad air it states that
 photo TOP PICK 2016.png

EPIC READ ALERT!!! I'm not gonna lie, this baby took me 3 days to finish. It's a complex, sensational love story that I just wanted to savor. So powerful, so beautiful, so damn compelling. A true Pepper Winters masterpiece!

This book BLEW ME AWAY! It's unlike anything I've ever read before, and my god that's saying something! I haven't read every single one of Pepper's books, but I think it's safe to say that this is something completely different. Something new. Something fresh. Something heart
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Pepper Winters and dark reads go hand in hand. Pepper Winters + contemporary romance = SAY WHAT??? When this lovely author announced she would be stepping away from the dark side to write a book that was so different to what we were used to getting from her, to say I was intrigued is an understatement. This was a book she was writing for herself. It
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2 Stars
Spoiler free unpopular opinion alert

Don't you hate it when everyone loves a book but you? Le sigh. This review is actually painful for me to write. Why? Because I adore Pepper Winters. I’ve read the woman’s entire backlist, so when I saw she was coming out with a secret project and revealed the cover to this book, I was beyond thrilled. Heck, I couldn’t wait to get my grabby little hands on it.

When it landed on my kindle, I dropped everything and began reading…
And reading…
And reading…
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
There are some books that take our breath away, some we love and some unforgettable. This book takes all these categories and I will even say, that this story is one of my favorite ever and that will stay in my mind forever.

While reading it, I wanted it to end fast because I couldn't wait to see how they would survive and live. At the other way, I never wanted it to end, as I was so captivated by their feelings, their survival, their almost death...

Pepper Winters wrote one of the most beautiful
Es Summer
Apr 11, 2016 Es Summer rated it it was ok

I wish I was worthy of writing this review.
I do not want to taint it with my words.
Maybe if I could have proven myself more in the past.
Maybe if I could still prove myself somehow.
I just don't know how and it hurts my soul. Deeply.
I am in so much pain. I wish I was more worthy...

If these sentences made your eyes bleed, then Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters is not your cup of tea. This book was full of dramatics and what if's.
To say it's a lengthy book is an understatement.
I do not have a pro
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Unseen Messages
Author: Pepper Winters
Series or Standalone: Standalone
Characters: 5
Plot: 5
Scorching Level: 4
HEA: Not telling.

I was so freaking excited for this book! It's LONG but very engrossing.
We meet Estelle Evermore. She is on her way back home. She is very eager to board her plane and return to Australia. But fate has other plans and it gave signs...

Life offers everyone messages.
Either unnoticeable or obvious, it's up to us
Lea ★
This review will be hard to write, but here we go...

I have to punctuate one thing. I LOVE PEPPER WINTERS.
She is wonderful storyteller and one of my favourite dark romance authors.
This book though, is not dark romance. As Pepper herself wrote on her web site this is a survival romance.

But what's with the hype?
I absolutely hate when everyone likes a book and I am like.. meh... it was okay.
I kept asking myself: "Did I miss something?".
I have mixed feelings...

2 adults and 2 kids on an isolat
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received via Ink Slinger PR as part of book tour*

Not gonna lie, this was a looooong read… much longer than I anticipated… Did it have to be? I dunno. All I do know is that by the end, I was happy I read it.

This is the second Pepper read for me. I may have had some issues with the storyline in that one, but what I didn’t have issues with is her writing. Her writing is what pushed me to read this one too. That, after seeing the cover, of course, which I love!!!

This really is like the Cast
4,5 -Messages, Fate or Destiny?- Stars

The newest book of Pepper Winters was totally different from her previous works. I didn't know what to expect about this book, cause I went it blind, again.

Unseen Messages was like a modern Robinson Crusoe. But it is so much then that.
This book is about bad times, worse times and worst times.
This book is about good, better and the best times of life.
This book is about survival.

Estelle Evermore was song writer and a new singer. She was so relieved to turn
Mar 29, 2016 Becca rated it it was amazing

Total. Silence. I've never read such an excellent, well-built, carefully written story.
This book put my world upside down. The are ghoosebumps and I'm crying really hard. Even now. Why? Because all I feel is pure joy.

This is a book I went into absolutely blindly. I've heard about Pepper Winters but I've never read any of her books. (Recently, I've purchased Monsters in the Dark.) But I can say, she quickly became my favorite. She has a real power in her writing.

This is a survival romance novel
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

! Unseen Messages (Stand-alone). Epic love! What ifs! Life choices! Destiny! Cause & Effect!

Unseen Messages (stand-alone) starts off as cryptic as its blurb. This is an epic love with story spanning some eight years if you count the extended epilogue.

It’s also a story of survival, self-reflection and growth, life choices, second chances, the what ifs, following or not followi
Elfina Renee
Apr 02, 2016 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Once again Pepper Winters demonstrates why we love her.
 photo Unseen Messages 23.gif
Well known from the Indebted series, she shown us spine tingling darkness and unimaginable depravities.

Unseen Messages is a beautiful modern day contemporary where the author reinvents herself with a new set of castaways. Life becomes a daily struggle, death is on the horizon and failure isn’t an option. There are no second chances, repeats or do overs. All that remains is survival.

photo Unseen Messages 22.jpg

Estelle Evermore a stranger to herself was a mastery of
Aestas Book Blog

Once within a song, a music lover and a broken man fell from the sky. It changed their lives forever...

I'm a huge fan of survival romances but they don't come around too often so when I heard about this one, I couldn't resist diving in especially after reading the blurb. The heroine and hero are strangers thrown together when they crash on a desert island forcing them to rely on each other for survival... and face the hidden desire they feel for each other!! A
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
As compared to Pepper Winters' previous books, this story is lighter... but I wouldn't necessarily call it light in the traditional sense of the word. There's an ominous, foreboding tone to this story. It's not dark as we've come to expect from this author, but you know right from the beginning that something disastrous is looming. By ignoring the signs, by allowing fate's messages to remain unseen, Estelle Evermore is headed to her doom. This story is tragic and heartbreaking and fraught with l ...more
*** ARC kindly provided by the publisher Book Enthusiast Promotions, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review ***

Estelle finished her tour and really looks forward to some quiet time. Galloway was on his way to his new job. The Evermore family is looking forward to a family vacation. Fate brings them together with devastating consequences.

This was a very long story but oh so worth it!! I loved every second of this heartbreaking survival struggle of a stranded ‘family’. Not by blood but b
Reanell Tisdale
Mar 31, 2016 Reanell Tisdale rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

I was so unprepared for this book. It's a SUPER long book! Buttttttttt.....I LOVED IT! The beginning was a little slow for me, but once I got into the plot of the story it really picked up. These characters....I fell hard for these people. Seriously. Just look at my status updates while reading this and you'll see!

Unseen Messages is really wordy. But I don't think the story would have been better without all those words. I needed those descriptions to feel like I wa
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

DNF at 18% and four hours later...

photo D3044862-6659-4451-9374-3CB7DFE97FEF_zpscu35r21w.gif

I don't really know what to say here other than that I'm uber bummed. I love castaway tropes and couple that with the fact that I love the bejeebus out of this author, I'm sad to say this wasn't a win for me. I'm a painfully slow reader to begin with and my free time is not always condusive to reading books with a total reading time of...wait for it...18 hours long (it's over 80 chapters in length). I tried to not worry about length- "it's like some of my other
Holly - Holly's Hot Reads
Apr 01, 2016 Holly - Holly's Hot Reads rated it it was amazing
Our island hadn't changed. But my God, our world had.

I just don't even know where to start with this book. There's so much that I want to say, but because of spoilers, I just can't. But I hope you I at least make you realise just how bone deep I loved this story. I mean, I'm not a fan of long books. I'm too easily distracted and I get bored waiting to find out how the story ends. I didn't realise when I first started, but Unseen Messages is close to 600 pages. 600 pages filled with such a powe
Deserie williams
Apr 26, 2016 Deserie williams rated it really liked it
3.75stars! good read. just a little too long for me. I loved some parts and some I got a bit bored. I did skim a little but not as much as I thought I was. It was fairly interesting most of the time. Sweet sexy sad read(at times). Oh how I cried an ugly cry. You know the one where you have the biggest lump in your throat, the one where you just can't stop:'(! For me that hit close to home. different circumstances of course but still the very same heartache. There was alot of inner dialogue that ...more
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm a sucker for marooned romances, and this fit the bill. I was afraid for a time when I was balling (and my husband was snickering at me) that it wasn't going to end the way I wanted it to. The author, Pepper Winters, isn't known for fluffy sweet romances (she tends to go on the darker side) I started making my own horrible predictions. But rest assured -- she gives us an HEA and I would even say it was sweet! I liked it. My biggest complaint would be that I thin
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
DNF at 30%

She is one of my favorite authors!I love her writing and her books!Unfortunately this one was not good.Even though the plot wasn't so bad and reminds me a movie as far as I read it was slow and some parts wasn't necessary in my opinion.I really wanted to like it but I couldn't.

Hopefully you'll like it more than me!

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

K. Webster
Mar 31, 2016 K. Webster rated it it was amazing
Unseen Messages is an epic tale of survival, family, and best of all love. This story weaves together the lives of complete strangers and creates a bond between them that transcends life and death. Thrilling, action-packed, steamy, and tender, Unseen Messages is a novel that will crash land its way into your heart and will remain forever stranded. Another outstanding hit for Pepper Winters!
Give Me Books
Apr 02, 2016 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing
My life is forever changed by Unseen Messages and the message it gave to me. Life is precious, it is to be cherished and it can be taken from us at the drop of a hat.

But what if you don't see?
What if you don't understand?
What if, by ignoring the message, your life is never the same again?

—Pepper Winters

Normally this is the time I would sit and tell you all about the story. But this is
Hannah (bookwormstalk)
May 13, 2016 Hannah (bookwormstalk) rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-releases
This book was addicting as hell. I've always had an interest in castaway stories, and this one swept me away--oh I cringe at my own pun. Anyway, I really liked this book! The characters grew on me, it took awhile, but they did. The plot however got me from the beginning, I wanted to know what was behind the next corner. I couldn't stop thinking about this book when I walked away from it, and to me that's the sign of a damn good read.
Jul 07, 2016 Vasiliki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arc
4.5 stars!!!!

ARC kindly provided by Book Enthusiast Promotions via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

This book is one of the most amazing stories that I've ever read! Unseen Messages was my first book of Ms. Winters and it won't the last for sure! I won't speak at all about the blurb as everyone has to go into this book unprepared! The experience is so much better in this way!

The writing was superb! Although the book is more than 500 pages it never felt long, slow or boring. On the c
Marta Cox
May 31, 2016 Marta Cox rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Ok I have to confess I'm a Pepper Winters virgin. Yes that's right in spite of so many friends raving about her books I've never been tempted to take the plunge until now. What's changed? Well the rather unusual synopsis for this story had me perplexed about just what would actually happen to the characters . Clearly not as dark or disturbing as previous offerings from this author but nevertheless a haunting adventure that questions what we perceive as normal .
The basic premise is simple, how of
ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

“I should’ve listened, should’ve paid attention. The messages were there. Warning me. But I didn’t see and I paid the price...”

I'm so sorry, but I'm going to have to preface this review with a rant:
> When you arrive at the airport to check in, the airline informs you that your ticket was cancelled.
> You feel like this is a sign not to get on the plane.
> Customs stops you and delays you by patting you down
Bargain Basement: eBooks & Paperbacks Giveaway 1 7 May 05, 2016 04:00PM
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Point of No Return (Point, #3)
  • To Be like Her...
  • Twisted Souls (Twisted, #1)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • The Tied Man: Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
  • Temptations of a Wallflower (The Wicked Quills of London, #3)
  • Into the Light (The Light, #1)
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)
  • The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare
  • Closer (Closer, #1)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Little Moments (Second Chances, #2)
  • All the Rage
  • Tempting Bad
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

“Life never delivers more than you can endure. Life has the sickest sense of humour. Sometimes” 3 likes
“Love doesn’t live in first glances. Life doesn’t dwell in second chances. Our path exists in unseen messages.” 3 likes