Start by marking “False Illusions (False, #1)” as Want to Read:
False Illusions (False, #1)

False Illusions (False #1)

Madison had it all; the wealth, the amazing condo and engaged to the boxing Heavy Weight Champion of the World.
But in reality all she had was loneliness.
Until he showed up.

Yoel’s plan was bulletproof.
Get in and get out, win the title.
He did his homework but not well enough.
He wasn’t prepared for her.

One night changes everything.
One lie blurs the lines.

When the lus
Published April 15th 2016 (first published April 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about False Illusions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about False Illusions

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**3.75-4 Stars!**

photo 20160901_144951_zpshehtzkvs.png

**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

"What we had was a beautiful false illusion."

I must say I'm loving this cover! Secondly, I was so surprised by how much I liked this story! Madison is engaged to a heavyweight champion. On the outside, everything looks perfect, but nothing is as it seems. Madison is lonely, jaded and wanting more from her life. Yoel, is a trained heavyweight boxer with a plan! His plan involves Madison and of course winning, but will
Maren Lee
Mar 12, 2017 Maren Lee rated it really liked it
Loved this fighter romance! I wasn't sure I would because I read reviews talking about cheating, but honestly, it was done tastefully and in a way where I was like, "oh. You go girl." Looking forward to book 2!
Mg Herrera
May 06, 2016 Mg Herrera rated it really liked it
4 "KNOCK, KNOCK" STARS! ♥.

For a debut book, A. Cramton did an amazing job. I was not sure what to expect with this book. She definitely surprised me.

I enjoyed the story so much, Madison was funny and even tho I wanted to slap her at some point, I ended loving her. Yoel, *sighs* a sweet alpha-male. What I loved most were the songs that the author choose for every chapter, each one of them conveyed to the emotions in it.

False Illusions was a quick, sexy and funny reading. If you love alpha-male
Jenny Charles
Apr 04, 2016 Jenny Charles rated it really liked it
***ARC received for an honest review***
****4.5 STARS***
When A. Cramton messaged me to read her debut book, False Illusions, I didn't know what to expect. The cover definitely caught my attention, since I really love fighter romances. Once I dived into the story, I couldn’t stop reading.

Madison is in a loveless engagement with the heavyweight champ, Marcus. She knows that he’s constantly cheating while she is stuck being the dutifully fiancé and obedient daughter. When Madison’s friend Chelsea s
Natalie M
Great story! It was on the shorter side but never a dull moment. The writing seemed a bit unpolished at times but I really enjoyed the heck out of this book!!
Taylor
Jul 19, 2016 Taylor rated it it was amazing
Sexy fighter...check...sexy characters....check...sexy story...check...what more could you want? False Illusions is an amazing, quick read. I read this book in one sitting and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I devoured Yoel's and Madi's story! And I already want to read it again.
Madison looks like she has it all but on the inside she's dying. She's so tired of being alone. Even though she's engaged to the heavy weight champion, lives in a nice place, you would think she had it all but s
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jun 04, 2016 Laura- BookBistroBlog rated it really liked it
This is my first book to read by A. Cramton. I really enjoyed this quick paced, super fast read.

Forced to say yes to a marriage proposal, to a man she doesn't love...
Boxing Champ who doesn't understand being engaged means to stop womanizing and come home each night to your fiancee.

Will the loneliness of being a woman who is engaged to a high profile boxer...draw her to other means of satisfying her needs?

Will the lies and secrets hurt everyone involved?

Great debut book!!!
Karen Vasquez
Sep 24, 2016 Karen Vasquez rated it really liked it
Great short story!
Holly Price
Apr 26, 2016 Holly Price rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
Personally, I love a good sports or fighter romance, so I was pretty interested just from the blurb. The blurb really doesn’t do this story justice though.

I am going to try really hard not to give up any spoilers in my synopsis, so forgive me for being vague.

Madison’s father is a well-known sports promoter, so she’s lived as sort-of an heiress in the sports world. Money hasn’t ever been an issue, so most people would think of Madison as a spoiled rich girl, but there is so much more to her sto
Gréta Bárdos
Oct 02, 2016 Gréta Bárdos rated it it was amazing
Exceptional!
I was hooked from beginning to end! Relatable characters, hot smut scenes, and a charming couple you could totally fall for.
I read a lot of sexy romance books, but this was right up there with Remy and Brooke (and that is an original best for me).
Loved it!
Lauren
Sep 28, 2016 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fighters
I really enjoyed this story and Yoel came across totally dreamy! - swoon!
Once I got into this book I couldn't put it down. I will admit, I am not a fan, and I struggle to get into cheating storylines - whether it is deserved or not! But with false illusions I was rooting for Yoel and Madison. Yoel and Madison were clearly meant to be together, don't even get me started on what I think about Marcus!
I loved how each new chapter had a song as the heading! I ended up with a lot of new songs and ar
Nina
Apr 16, 2016 Nina rated it really liked it
MMA romance novels are one of my favorites to read. So when I got offered a review copy for A. Cramton’s debut novel FALSE ILLUSIONS I jumped at the chance.
Opening the book I saw song titles being the chapter headings and was smitten already. I always love connecting to a book, to its characters through music and I found myself listening to quite a few chapter’s songs while reading the respective chapter.

This was a quick and funny and sexy read, well-written and something different from the usua
Cherry Hurtado
Apr 03, 2016 Cherry Hurtado rated it it was amazing
Speechless.... WOW! This book was more than I expected. I am a total fan! I mean how can you not become a fan after reading this book.

Madison and Yoel become real quick your favorite couple. I loved Yoel all through the book. Yes some of the things he does or says are shady but you end up forgiving him. At least I know I did! I was a total fan of his. This sexy hot Hispanic boxer was oh so drool worthy! He was enough of a bad boy with a smudge of sweetness. I cheered him on through the whole bo
TXBookLover
Apr 24, 2016 TXBookLover rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I have to be honest I didn’t think I was going to be able to get through the book. I was so wrong!!! I actually really enjoyed this book. I have read some boxing and MMA romance books and really enjoyed them. False Illusions follow Madison and Yoel rise to the top. Top of life, top of career and most of top of love.

Madison is the daughter of one of the top promoter and engaged to the current heavy weight belt holder Marcus. Her life is not a
Nicole (Reading Books With Coffee)
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review!

I absolutely loved this book! I made the awesome mistake of starting it during my lunch break, and I was not happy when lunch was over because it meant I had to stop reading and go back to work!

I just loved the characters, and more than that, I loved Yoel and Madison together. I love the chemistry they had, and when I was finished, I was really sad that I was finished, because I wanted to live in their world more. I understood why Madison stayed wit
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching: 4
Over All Rating: 4
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

False Illusions was my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it. There was tons of hot scenes which were amazingly written by the way. The secondary characters are even pretty awesome in this book. They are just as ornery and stubborn as Yoel and Madison.

Yoel is a boxer. A freakin steamy sexy as sin hunk of a man. Yeah... he's that dang hot. He is training for his match against the ch
Amy  Crull
Apr 26, 2016 Amy Crull rated it really liked it
Omg I love Madison and Yoel!! They may have started out things on a false illusion but they finished strong and in love. Madison may have started out as a bit of a pushover but man, by the time this book was over she was a strong beautiful woman. Yoel, on the other hand, had different plans. He was determined to win this fight. He did his homework on his opponent including his girl.. He was gonna mess with his mind and use his girl to do it. He just didn't expect to fall for her. He tries everyt ...more
Sheree
Mar 29, 2016 Sheree rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC for an honest review**
Holy amazing book batman! As soon as I started reading this book I couldn't put it down. It's a good thing I started after I put my daughter down for bed, because I then proceeded to not finish until 2 in the morning! And let me tell you it was so well worth it! I loved everything about this book & cannot wait for the next books with the characters I grew to love in this book. Maddison is an adorable knock knock joke telling book nerd & she was a c
Dee Ellis
Oct 05, 2016 Dee Ellis rated it liked it
New author alert.

I see Cramton doing some great things in the future. This story was a great start.

It was a bit choppy, but that did not make it less enjoyable. I'm not a reader who cares about format or errors if the content is good. What makes up for any flaws is without a doubt, the sweet, tough and hot Yoel.

You don't expect Yoel, a tough, badass boxer with a belt on his mind, to fall for icy, reserved Madison. I think by the end you truly felt Yoel had softened and Madison had warmed up.
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 01, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Hot!!

Yoel & Madison

This story sucked me right in! What a pleasant surprise with this! Let me just say that the playlist for this book was EVERYTHING!! I loved how I could relate to the characters and the fact the Yoel was Dominican was even better I can just picture everything about him to the T. Madison I loved how she knew all the BS Marcus did and didn't fool herself into something else. I had a new respect for her by the end. I have to say I was sucked in I just had to know what happened
Cynthia Tatum reichel
Aug 28, 2016 Cynthia Tatum reichel rated it it was amazing
Madison and Youl are two very strong characters and you fall in love with them quickly. Madison is in a horrible relationship and if she would just stand up to her parents in the tart of the book she would have had an open door to have the realationship she deserves. There are twist and turns but they have their happy ending well we hope.

I hate books that have cliffhangers and this one does. I didn't think there were more to this book but at the end she leaves us hanging. I hope I get to read bo
Belinda Gabourel
Sep 25, 2016 Belinda Gabourel rated it it was amazing
5 knock knock Stars!!!
A total page turner!!! A great story and I love boxers so that made this a whole lot better.
Madison was awesome. She was trying to hold it together and I can relate! Loved when she made a move for herself. Was wishing for Marcus to get his s*** together at first but things went way too far. Can't wait to see what comes next. Now Noel; I mean come on of course you just gots to love him!

description
Lisa Gerkey **Romance Book Nerd blog**
Let me start by saying that most of the time when I start in on a book and find that somebody’s cheating, I don’t go any farther. There is just too much of that going on in “real life”. That being said, this is a very good book. Yoel and Madison’s story was interesting and fun to read. I don’t want to say more because I don’t want to spoil it for someone. The writing is good. The characters are well written and by the end you will love Yoel and Madison. Very good book!
mells_view
May 10, 2016 mells_view rated it really liked it
Katrinna Craig
Mar 29, 2016 Katrinna Craig rated it it was amazing
*ARC was given for honest review*

As soon as I picked up this book, I couldn't put it down. The characters were relatable and had good character development. The story painted a colorful picture in my mind and conveyed a realistic love situation that would have anyone fighting for his belt. I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to be submerged in a False Illusion.
Danielle Robbins
Apr 30, 2016 Danielle Robbins rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I loved Yoel and Madison! Loved the Knock Knock jokes! So cute! Can't wait to read the next book!
Lisa Murphy-Garza
May 25, 2016 Lisa Murphy-Garza rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in a few hours and this was pretty great. I loved their weird love story and I like hot each chapter was a song to go with it.
Butthisbook
Review to come <3
Anna
Jun 03, 2016 Anna rated it it was amazing
Sexy fighters? Yes please! I was hooked from the first page. Loved this story I could not put it down. I want more!! Definitely a must read, looking forward to more from A. Cramton.
Booknerdingout Vela-Savage
Sep 03, 2016 Booknerdingout Vela-Savage rated it really liked it
review to come.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

False (2 books)
  • False Intentions (False, #2)