Start by marking “The Fowl Proposal Bonus Scenes (Dragon Blood #7.1)” as Want to Read:
The Fowl Proposal Bonus Scenes (Dragon Blood #7.1)

The Fowl Proposal Bonus Scenes

(Dragon Blood #7.1)

This series of four scenes was originally published on Lindsay's blog. They take place after the events of Soulblade (Dragon Blood, Book 7) and before Shattered Past (the Therrik novel).
Published March 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Fowl Proposal Bonus Scenes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fowl Proposal Bonus Scenes

Jane
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
These short stories take place between Soulblade and The Shattered Past, so technically they could/should be called Dragon Blood #7.25 ... or something similar, I think. Anyway, all of the stories happen around a Duck Blind behind Zirkander's house and I guess that's why there's a mention of fowls.

Due to the shortness of each story, I'll keep my commentary very brief.

Fowl Advice
Basically a conversation between General Ort and Ridge. General Ort gave Ridge some advice and it was actually pretty f
Llaph | No Frill | No Shill
This was cute. I wish I didn't like/follow so many authors because I miss these sort of things. Thank goodness Buroker put this together.
Noodle TheNaughtyNightOwl
9/10: Fantastic, left me wanting more.

In desperate need of more Dragon Blood, I thankfully found this little gem on Lindsay's website.

Perfect!

But please give us more. :)
Diane
Short but FUN, and perfectly illustrates the characters

I really enjoyed reading these humorous "bonus" scenes (building toward a proposal of marriage between Ridge and Sardelle) when they were posted on her site, and I was happy to see her package them for e-readers. NOT the place to START reading Dragon Blood, but irresistible for fans like me.

N.b, I shelved it both in "shortest" (which each individual scene would be) and "shorter" (novelette-length, which the full sequence is).
Liza
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining bonus scenes - Ridge is thinking about proposing to Sardelle and so asks various friends how and where he should pop the question. Of course, the proposal doesn't happen in the ways that they suggest. Nice characters, nice story.
Michael
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice

Thanks for this together on here for us ebook readers ,a nice funny interlude with some love charecters. If you like steampunk you should give this series a go.
Joanne Pilkiw
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Loved this little diversion, wow what a proposal. Glad they finally got round to it, now onto the next book, do not want this story to end.
BridgetT
May 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible, 2017
These bonus scenes were provided at the end of the audible edition of SOULBLADE. Cute snippets.
Liz Wood
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny

Two of the scenes were more ideas, but the last of the three tales was wonderful.
I liked them, as usual, a lot.
Ken Bookmyer
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't duck this fine tail

It's very short but a fun interlude on what is mostly a high action series. Nobody dies not a single airship brought down.
Alison
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cute story

A fun aside about Ridge and Sardelle. Just a short story of the two of them. No action, just a
Rinelle Grey
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Very cute extra scenes. I love the little extras that really flesh this world out.
Paul Devall
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Just started this collection.

After this one I'll take a break from fantasy and go back to my other love of motorcycle adventure travel. I have a few stacked up on the Kindle!
Deborah Yetman
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I am really enjoying the Dragon Blood series and the little side novels. Lindsay has a way of getting you addicted to her writing!
Heather
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These shorts were originally published on the author's website, but I hadn't gotten a chance to read them. Put together, these bonus scenes create a fun side story line to the Dragon Blood series, expanding on the daily lives of two of the main characters. I love the feel of everyday life in a fantastical world and Buroker's humorous treatment is always entertaining. Recommended reading after either Book 6 or 7 in the series.
Dawn
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hate to see it end

I have so enjoyed all of the Dragon Blood series and don't want it to end. Sardell,Ridge and the Wolf Squadron have been an adventure and each book full of excitement and anticipation. Lindsay has become a cherished author.
Elizabeth F. Nagey
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect end to the series! It was perfect except for the words "And they lived happily ever after"

If you're a fan of the series, make use to pick up this book. I can't wait to start another of Lindsay's series.
Jessica
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cute. Not terribly funny.
Ornella (Nyx)
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
These were adorable! And always happy to see more Bhrava Saruth, and bhrava Saruth + Ridge is always extra fun.
Kara Prem
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 sweet chapters going over Ridge's plans to propose to Sardelle. Their every day life, after defeating all the bad guys is still far from ordinary.
Jesse Deleon
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A start of a new ?

A start of a new storyline for the series? Bonus scenes is enjoyable and add greatly to the series. Love it!
Bill Tillman
The Foul Proposal

A humorous and delightful compilation of four scenes the author shared on her web page for those fans of hers who wanted a permanent copy for their ebooks.
Rue S.
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of these stories was written for me, so I'm enormously biased. :) But I love them ALL so very much and am immensely pleased they've got such beautiful cover art.
Lynn
Linda T May
Sep 02, 2016
Lisa
Nov 24, 2016
I'm a professional blogger by day and an indie fantasy author by night. Evenings belong to the dogs, tennis, and books.

Dragon Blood (8 books)
  • Balanced on the Blade's Edge (Dragon Blood, #1)
  • Deathmaker (Dragon Blood, #2)
  • Blood Charged (Dragon Blood, #3)
  • Patterns in the Dark (Dragon Blood, #4)
  • The Blade's Memory (Dragon Blood, #5)
  • Raptor (Dragon Blood, #6)
  • Soulblade (Dragon Blood, #7)
  • Oaths (Dragon Blood, #8)