Start by marking “The Falling Series: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
The Falling Series: Books 1-3

The Falling Series: Books 1-3

The Falling of Love - Book 1

You will never forget your first date, your first kiss, or your first love. You'll also never forget how it felt when it was torn apart.

Seventeen-year old Grace Hathaway does not give much thought to falling in love, until the day that Ian Taylor, rebel and misfit walks into her math class. From their first conversation,
Published March 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Falling Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Falling Series

Kelly
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Falling of Love
I absolutely LOVED this book!!! Grace and Ian's story is a rollercoaster filled with lots of emotions, but most of all its love. This book is fantastic. I fell in love with the characters right away and the story kept me up way past my bedtime and I could not put it down. I highly recommend The Falling of Love by Marisa Oldham and I will be reading the next book for sure!! Five AMAZING Stars!!!!!!!!

The Falling of Grace
Oh my!!! I can not wait for more Grace and Ian
Michaelle Madrid
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Falling Series: Books 1-3, Marisa Oldham, author, introduces us to a first time love shared between main characters, Grace Hathaway and Ian Taylor. The coming of age romance is then tested by addiction and betrayal. Both Grace and Ian embark on journey's of self discovery each by themselves as lies and miscommunication continue to keep them apart. Five years later, Ian is standing in front of Grace as she tries to put the pieces together as to why he is front of her after not knowing if he w ...more
Missy Harton
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Falling Series

The Falling of Love
"We won't be a statistic."

****A SOLID 4 STARS READ****
This is my first read by Marisa Oldham. The Falling of Love was a little slow going at the beginning, but once the heart of the story was established the pages flew by! It was a little confusing how some of the story switched back and forth between a narrative to a character form. I have to give credit to this author for tackling this type of subject. It couldn't of been easy to wr
Sandra Loves Reading
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 1
I enjoyed this book.
I found it a little slow in the beginning but it soon got into stride. I also found it a bit difficult going from narrative to character form. Having said that, it was a good read, and I enjoyed all the characters, Grace, Ian, Michelle, James and Jaden.
Grace and Ian were absolutely wonderful. Until they weren't. Ahhh, the angst of being a teenager!
Looking forward to the next book.

Book 2
I enjoyed this book more than the first, th
R yatsko
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
First book: The Falling of Love

Young love, young expectation,

Grace, a sweet, cheerleader in high school who falls for....
Ian, a bad boy rocker, who is the new kid in school...
They fell hard and fast...a whirlwind romance..
Then life happen, taking them for a turn..
This story shows it alll, happiness, struggles, heartache,
(Reading this you feels all their emotions.)
An emotional read, mature content, and a cliff ending setting you up for the next book...<
Shannon Godwin
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would have to give these books 4 stars bc they are very well written. The stories continue as each book goes on and you will see a couple going through trials of life and growing as individuals. They will go through so much and there will be so much going on with them that you will want to know what is going to happen next.
Lori Hammons
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this series. Grace and Ian's story runs the full gamut emotions, young love, true love, heartbreak, angst, anguish, suspense, and happily ever afters. When Grace's life is turned upside down for a final time, it's all good.
The Ardent Bibliophile
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 1, The Falling of Love, sets the stage from the high school romance to the trials we all face with our love lives as adults. Loved the detail and the dynamic environments. Kept my interest!

Book 2, The Falling of Grace emphasizes the impact of young love through the story of high school sweethearts who've been challenged by real world difficulties such as addiction, public pressure, temptations, and forgiveness. Marisa Oldham makes her characters real (perfectly imperfect) and no
Rachel
Jul 26, 2016
Kristy Miller
May 12, 2016
Marisa Oldham
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cat
Sep 29, 2019
lizzie
added it
Oct 09, 2019
California born Marisa Oldham, now resides in Arizona where she practices her love of writing as a hobby. Writing is a new passion of hers and she plans to continue writing past just the novels in the Falling series.
Marisa finds inspiration for writing her novels in her family, friends, and the world around her. She is currently working on two new novels.