Start by marking “Reunited (Reawakened, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reunited (Reawakened, #3)

Reunited

(Reawakened #3)

After surviving her otherworldly adventure, Lily wakes up on her nana’s farm having forgotten everything. Her sun prince, her travels to Egypt, and her journey to the Afterlife are all distant memories.

But Lily is not the girl she once was. Her body is now part human, part lion, and part fairy. And if that isn’t bad enough, she must now harness this power of three and beco
Published August 8th 2017 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about Reunited, please sign up.
ImagineAnge Yes. There's also a prequel which is pretty new, called "Reignited."
Elizabeth Sometime in 2017. I know it is a long wait, but Ms. Houck really can't do too much with the date.

Suzanne
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finishing this series was such a complex of emotions because there were so many complicated feelings with the characters because of the three brothers and the "Lily combo." There were sad moments, happy moments, and what the heck moments. Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I look forward to finally getting around to reading the Tiger's Curse series in the near future!
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn this was a hard finale to read for so many reasons. One because I didn't want this series to end and two because I had a feeling it was going to be a heartbreaker, which it was, I totally cried. But it was also beautiful, and hopeful, and mind-blowingly fantastic!!!
Nikita
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Updated August 17, 2017:
Reunited is exciting, emotional, heart-pounding and incredible. After surviving her adventure in the Netherworld, Lily wakes up at her grandmother’s farm with no memory of it. She has forgotten about her beloved Egyptian prince Amon, his brothers, her travels in Egypt and her journey to the Netherworld. Lily is also no longer the girl she once was but is now part human, part lion and part fairy. To top everything off, Lily must learn to harness this power in order to beco
Mar Que
Saiokuo
Sep 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Book Quality: 1 star
Book Enjoyability: 2 stars

What the hell did I just read?

Before starting this book I made a few predictions based on the standard Houck formula I became so acquainted with in Tiger’s Curse. They were:

• The 2 other sentient entities inside Lily will get their own bodies and be paired up with each of the 3 main brothers.
• All beings will become mortal humans despite being gods during the climax.
• Lily will never have to work a day in her life because Amon will somehow have loads
Bree Howland
This is also posted on www.perpetualfangirlblog.wordpress.com
description

Short and Sweet: The best part of the book was when it was over.

Of course, one of the first reviews I actually write for this blog has to be a negative one. I guess that's the joys of reviewing books, though, not every book is going to strike the same to every reader. I, personally, disliked this book with nearly every fiber of my being. Other people may find this to be their favorite series of all time, and there's nothing wrong with
Jessica (a GREAT read)
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC in a fair trade with a fellow blogger. This review is completely voluntary and honest. I was not compensated for this review.

Reunited is the final book in Colleen Houck’s Reawakened series! With every book I read by Colleen, I am constantly amazed by how wonderful the world and writing is! As I might have mentioned before, I don’t know my mythology outside Greek, but I always enjoy learning more through Colleen’s books!

We rejoin Lily as she awakes on her grandmother’s farm. O
Edrillan (vampire junkie)
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is such a great series and i was glad i didnt judge the book based on the cover because if i did i probably wont read this at all. (i tend to fall in love w/ books that has fancy covers not so like this one) this was such a great read and i hope more book lovers will be able to read this series its just sad that books like this are being eclipsed by books that came from large publshing conpanies and pretty covers (guilty)..
Actually the only reason i rated it a four instead of five is bc i d
Malu Nóbrega
Aug 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
Oh my. I'm so glad I finished this series. When I read the first book, I am compelled to read the others, and I felt that it wouldn't be over until I finished this. Well, I'll just drop some thoughts in here:

• There were many grammar errors in the book. I know that I don't write perfectly in English but this is a book I'm talking about. The revisor should have corrected them.

• Talking about that, man how I hated when Cherty and Ashleigh talked. I couldn't understand a thing.

• Doesn't anybody in
Inigomontoya
Mar 30, 2017 marked it as to-read
Pre-review 3/30/17:

So I just read the summary and I saw the part about Lily having to become Wasret, and I googled that name, and as it so happens, that's an actual goddess more commonly known as Wosret.

She was also Amun's first wife.

Seriously? Are you freaking kidding me right now?

(Also, what is it with this woman and having American white chicks become goddesses of other cultures? I've got nothing against American white girls, but you know, Indian-Americans and Egyptian-Americans do exist.
Celeste
Oct 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book was read as an act of love for Mother/daughter book club. I like fantasy, but this was over the top. Way too much unicorns, sharing of the mind and confusing relationships between the three brothers. If you are going to read Colleen Houck-read the Tiger's Curse series. Stay far away from this confusing mumbo-jumbo. (Around the Year in 52 Books Challenge: a category from another challenge-read 3 books by the same author)
Fleur
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm very picky about endings and this one was awesome. Some might see the ending as cheesy and perhaps far fetched, but I loved it. The whole "...and they lived happily ever after" can be said for this book and that's why I adore it. There were too many characters to have only one happy ending, so its nice to see many. I a left contented despite the many tears I don't usually shed. Kudos to the author for wrapping up a great series.
mylibraryofdreams
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Persönliche Meinung
Ich bin sooo traurig Leute!
Ich habe mich sooo sooo sehr auf Band 3 gefreut...und ich wurde enttäuscht... =(
Das Buch war nicht direkt schlecht, aber es war einfach auch kein würdiges Finale.

Erstens habe ich nicht verstanden, wieso die Autorin Lilys Erinnerungen weggenommen hat. Das machte absolut Null Sinn. Passte nicht zu ihrem Charakter, hat die Story nur länge gemacht als nötig. Es gab dadurch etliche Wiederholungen aus Band eins und zwei und gab Lily auch leider einen faden
Danielle
May 08, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Raquel Cordeiro
Eu não canso de me surpreender com a capacidade da Colleen Houck. Acho um dom extremo a pessoa conseguir escrever um livro bom e ruim ao mesmo tempo. A história é legal, sério. Ela faz um mesclado entre mitologia e realidade que fica muito bom, deixa interessante, coloca muitos pontos que mostram que a história foi super pesquisada, pensada e estruturada. E, ao mesmo tempo, ela enche o livro de clichês toscos, frases super manjadas e personagens sem graça e mal feitos. E isso se eu for olhar só ...more
Beka
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alysia
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy the imagination of Houck. She weaves wonderful tales full of descriptive worlds and characters that are so fun to me. The ending was nicely wrapped up, and I felt resolved to let this series be done. Can't wait for her to do another one though. The only negative I would say is that I found myself a little lost near the end when she was tying up everything...and I'm not sure if that's because it had been too long since I'd read the previous book or because I was distracted with chi ...more
Shenna
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I enjoyed the series as a whole. Dissected into parts, I definitely felt there were some flaws, but looking at it as one big story, I really liked it overall! I love how this author weaves bits and pieces of mythology throughout her books. It's fascinating. This was a good, clean, fantasy series. I'd definitely recommend it to those that enjoy romance, adventure, and a bit of mythology in a story....but I still love the tigers more. ;) 3.5 stars!
Ava
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was ok
What the heck did I just read?

2-fudging-stars
Megan
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeanna
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
Nope.
Tiare
(Fair warning, I went ahead and skimmed the last 100 or so pages. I would have read all the way through if it weren't for the fact that my casual reading time is very limited right now by school and I'm stressed about falling behind on my GoodReads reading challenge).

I really wanted to love the Reawakened series. The Tiger Saga is one of my absolute favorite series (probably this is due in part to the fact that it was one of the first YA series I ever read), and there were several things that sh
Anna
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
Это ревью – попытка разобраться, что же не так с «Воссоединенными». Оно большое, так как при всем желании я не смогла урезать его, откинув какие-то свои мысли. Плюс, рецензия содержит кучу спойлеров к книге. Я предупредила:)
Сюжет. По сути, вся книга – это подготовка к битве с Сетом. Для этого Лили-Тия-Эшли отправляются с Хассаном и бабулей в Египет (зачем было брать с собой бабулю???), чтобы разыскать Сынов Египта и призвать их на свою сторону. Но удается призвать лишь Ахмоса, и вдвоем (вчетве
Maeve I.
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this book was amazing. I was absolutely terrified while reading it because I had no clue how it was going to end, but it was achingly beautiful. I read the last 150 pages in one sitting because everything was unraveling so quickly I didn't dare put the book down. Colleen Houck did an amazing job with this series. I have never loved these characters so much. I literally teared up at the thought of losing one if them. I cried at the end obviously... several times. But then I also la ...more
Joanne Pang
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ah.

The end of a series.

I don’t think I’ve ever finished a book this far along my road of reading, feeling such devastation and emptiness.

I just want to spend this top paragraph talking a little bit about my current emotions regardless of book plot or not.

Colleen’s Reawakened Series meant a lot to me. It was like how Lilliana found Amon in the Met. Me and my dad found Reawakened during August 2015 in a bookstore in New York (haha). It was really as if I reawakened. That part of me that loved to r
Vista Townsend
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
I finally finished the third book in this series. While I loved the first one, the second and third were let downs. Yes, there is lot of adventure, fighting, and romance. But I felt not attached to the main characters like I did in the first novel. Colleen takes some strong unexpected plot twists that made the story seem surreal, the main characters less realistic.

I don't hate the book, but I just found myself not really caring so much about what happened to the characters. I do wish Colleen th
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star
I'm rating this book 2 stars because it was just "okay."

This wasn't my favorite series from the start, I'll admit. I rated the first 2 books of the series a 3.5-4 stars (because I couldn't really make up my mind!) but that's still a decent rating and I did enjoy the books. I really like the author's writing style and the Egyptian mythology thrown in sounded really fun. I never regretted picking up the series.

Reunited made me question that. I found the third book completely off-putting from the
Molly Cohen
Apr 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Vânia Nunes
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Vânia by: editora Arqueiro
O escaravelho. O símbolo egípcio para o coração.
Depois de Lily ter ajudado os três príncipes em mais uma missão de deter Seth de conquistar e destruir o mundo, este pequeno símbolo foi o causador de um novo desastre, quando, num gesto de amor, Amon entrega o seu coração a Lily.
Ao voltar ao Mundo dos Mortos, foi-lhe solicitado que colocasse o seu órgão para ser pesado mais uma vez, pelo fato de ele ter se ligado a uma mortal. Sem possuí-lo, Amon foi destinado a vagar sem destino.
Isso daria oportu
Hope Edwards
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Huge thank you to the publisher, Delacorte Press, for sending me a review copy of this book.
My Review: No rating
The reason that I have no rating for this book is because a five star review isn't enough. This book is absolutely amazing and no review is able to adequately describe how much I love this book. That beng said I will try my hardest to portray it to my best ability.
I have written a review for the fist two books on here so this review will be based primarily on Reunited but I will talk a
Colleen Houck Boo...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Reunited Chat with Colleen Houck 23 65 Sep 30, 2017 07:45PM
*gasp* 2 14 Oct 19, 2016 10:50PM
  • The Immortal Throne (Into the Dark, #3)
  • Hidden Queen (Hidden Queen #1)
  • Intuition (Transcendence, #2)
  • Serenade
  • Eden (E, #3)
  • Untitled (Gates of Thread and Stone, #3)
  • Sacred Seas (The Sea Monster Memoirs, #3)
  • The Body Market (The Wired #2)
  • Winter War Awakening (Blood Rose Rebelion #3)
  • Damaged Goods (Blank Slate, #2)
  • The Eternity Elixir (Potion Masters, #1)
  • Untitled (Heirs of Chrior, #3)
  • Mythology
  • Endangered (Daughter of Hades, #1)
  • Sword and Pen (The Great Library, #5)
  • Public Enemies (Immortal Game, #2)
  • Daughter of a Thousand Years
  • The Twilight Prisoner (Jack Perdu, #2)
New York Times Bestselling Author Colleen Houck is a lifelong reader whose literary interests include action, adventure, science fiction, and romance. Formerly a student at the University of Arizona, she worked as a nationally certified American Sign Language interpreter for seventeen years before switching careers to become an author. Colleen lives in Salem, Oregon, with her husband and a huge as ...more

Reawakened (3 books)
  • Reawakened (Reawakened, #1)
  • Recreated (Reawakened, #2)