Start by marking “Fifty Shades of You: A Parody” as Want to Read:
Fifty Shades of You: A Parody

Fifty Shades of You: A Parody

Our heroine is a rich and powerful business owner with a penchant for control in all aspects of life. She carries a dirty secret in the curl of her smile, and it's only when our hero trips and lands face down on her office floor at their first meeting that the theme of their relationship establishes itself and secrets are slowly revealed. The sight of him causes a stir som ...more

To ask other readers questions about Fifty Shades of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fifty Shades of You

Tracey
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Technically, this is more of a comedy but it still was hot lol. Not only was my name in it but my boyfriend was the main love interest. So that made reading this even more hilarious. I wish this had a different tone to it. Every sex scene had a laugh out loud component. It was hard to finish, honestly. It was over the top throughout. Still, I had a blast. This was a great birthday present to receive.
Claire
Jan 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I am so glad this clearly says parody on the cover page because I laughed my way through it and didn't feel bad about it. It was fun to have mine and my boyfriends names in a book and the little personal touches were fun. It was a fun and interesting read!
Kathy Coe
Unable to give this a rating (because it would be weird to rate a book that 'starred' me) BUT it was a ridiculously fun read that is hilarious and outlandish (even the sexy bits are used for humour). It's a true parody and doesn't take itself seriously (at all). Full write up on the blog soon.
Alcatraz Hopeflyte