Start by marking “Inescapable (Talented Saga, #7)” as Want to Read:
Inescapable (Talented Saga, #7)

Inescapable

(Talented Saga #7)

With a Talent like Mind Manipulation, Talia Lyons has always been able to talk her way out of any sticky situation. Not this time. This time Talia’s impulsive nature has landed her on Vault, UNITED’s prison island in the Isle of Exile. But when a new group called the Privileged threatens everyone she loves, Talia cannot sit idly by. Prison break, anyone?
Published June 7th 2016

Becc Moore
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the next highly anticipated book in the Talented series and Sophie Davis did not disappoint! With more at stake than ever, we follow Talia and Erik's fight for life, freedom and love.

Amazing as always Sophie !!!
Kat
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another epic book, I loved it! Finished reading it way too fast than I wanted to. This book is a split POV between Talia (love love love), Erik, and a new character named Cressa. I found this book to be pretty dark compared to the first six books. There was just too much evil, and it made me feel helpless and terrified even as just a reader. I really hope things look up in the next (and final) book. I'm both excited to read the next book and also extremely sad that I'll have to say goodbye to su ...more
Dawn Myers
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
First I want to say I've loved this series till this book. Whoever formatted it or set it up did a crappy job. There was no table of contents I hat this, I like to finish reading on a chapter, I like being able to see when a chapter starts and finishes. So it lost a star for this. This book was very slow moving till the last 5 or 6 chapters. I'm not sure why it was so slow moving. If I had to guess it was because the points of view kept changing, which usually I like but in this case the book ju ...more
Jun 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have waited for this book and I was really looking forward to reading it but the story just fell flat to me. I was anticipating Erik's reaction to Talia's incarceration and I open the book to find out that (gasp) everyone is just frustrated with the event but they are just going to live with the events until everything is cleared up (wait?! what??!!!). From there you are introduced to more characters and I find it hard to keep everyone apart. This book is what I classify as a filler book. Ther ...more
Sandra
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks, own-it
After the last novel which I really enjoyed but which didn't have enough Talia and Erik for my taste I was really looking forward to this one. Sadly it just didn't live up to my expectations. After all they have been through I want to read Talia & Erik TOGETHER, going on missions and kicking butt. Also wasn't a fan of the multiple POV's and I was annoyed at the start by how Erik the super special poster boy that the organisation NEEDED didn't exercise any of that power to at least insist on ...more
C A Stevens
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dang! Just finished book 7 on a cliffhanger AND THERE IS NO NEXT...YET

Inescapable continued the same hard hitting pace as the other 6. All of the main characters are mostly separated. Each has a role in trying to save their lives and their way of life while Talia has spent much of this last critical month behind bars on Vault.
Lila
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spine tingling

It's the 7th book in the series and the cliff hangers don't stop. The characters are true to form but keep growing and there is always a twist to keep you intrigued. Love this series.
Linda
This one was very different from the others in that we had not only Talia's point of view, but we also had Cressa's, a new character, who was privileged, and Erik's POV. There was quite a bit going on too. Although I really understood the why behind it, it was a lot to digest, but gave some good background on what would eventually lead to the ultimate fight that the Talented would have to face.

At the end of Marked, Talia was sent to the Vault for disregarding orders and letting Kenly go free rat
Moms POV
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so I took a bit to read this book. Actually in all fairness, I have been finished for months since I start at the end and then go back to the beginning; but with two pages left in the straight through read, I stopped for months...no real reason...I just did.

My thoughts...So much happens in book 7 of the saga and then again...we ended at the beginning. I feel like I am in a constant loop with this saga. Natalia grows so much in this book, which is sort of sad. I like her brashness, her fierc
Jonathan Wells
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book of the series to upset me. Sophie gradually works you up to the writing style in "Privileged" through "Marked" and even "Captivated" by alternating the first person writing between characters. "Privileged" finally upset me because each of the story lines that are converging on one another are mesmerizing making each chapter a massive cliff hanger. I found myself again canceling gigs so that i could continue reading because, just as Sophie sets you up on the upward climb o ...more
Dana
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! What an incredible addition to the series. I was blown away by how good this was which I didn’t think was possible since I already think of this as one of my favorite series. The things that happen in this book are crazy cool, and I thank the Sophies so much for their amazing imaginations! The whole “privileged” concept was really creepy, but I loved every minute of it!

Probably my favorite moment which is so short but incredibly powerful involved Cadence. That scene has me quite giddy for
Daniel Koskela
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome saga

I had my doubts about this saga. I didn't know if I could really get into something of this caliper of fantasy. I couldn't have been more wrong. The characters are in depth and likeable. I continuously find myself rooting for the Talented and Created. This is a must read.
I could only find one fault, at the end of the book it doesn't tell you the name of the next book or when it's coming out!
Diana
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series

I love this series. Amazing!! However I gave it 4 stars because of spelling errors anndddd mostly i don't like Eric's auto or whatever u call it. I like the whole book when it's just talia speaking. i llooovvee Eric but...Eric can be annoying with every third word being"my girlfriend". Like we get it talia is your girlfriend.I
Other than that great book
Cathy
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gets crazier and more intriguing on every page !!

This book was a definite page turner ! With the treaty vote just days away, a lot of things are revealed, and the plot thickens !! Things get crazier, scarier, and very intense with every turn of the page ! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Nicole Kelley
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

Good. A bit random but good stuff. Love how being powerful was logical in the story. The heroine did not require a lot coddling. she's feisty and I can't wait to the final book comes out in 2018.
Leah Hull
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book bad grammar

The story one is great and intense but the grammar is this book was horrible. You are sitting there at the edge of your seat reading as fast s you can to see what happens and BAM 5 grammar errors slam you to a stop.
Laura Witte
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Most series start to lose something when they are several books in. With this series the intensity just keeps growing, while still managing to follow the original story. It truly builds on what came before.
Dave T
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The intensity is numbing.

These books just keep getting better and better. More than that I feel like the author continued to grow with the series. There does seem to be more grammatical errors in these later books but not enough to detract from the intensity.
Sheila gullick
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this serirs

Absolutely love this series. Talia's is such a strong character. She's always fighting for what is right. And the new twit with privileged is very interesting.
Kendra
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dumb you can’t rate without leaving a paragraph

.....

Jdjksk
Bree Murphy
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Loved all the books but what the heck this one left on a cliff hanger. When is the next book coming out ?
Ann Gilger
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Good read for you to come out and enjoy. Whole series is hard to put down. Thanks go to author
Kelsie
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where is the next one!?!?
Jessica Willoughby
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Book

It's hard to believe a series this big can continuously have great books but this one does. Per usual, I highly recommend this for fans if dystopian
Shannon
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Leslie
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So many twists

Some parts of the story are a little foreshadowed and therefore predictable. But many are I interesting and well thought out. I want to know more of Cressa's back story. Hopefully the next book will explain.
Ashley Poteet
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

What a fantastic, but cliff hanger ending! I was so caught up on the multiple story lines. As told from Cressa, a member of the Privileged, Talia and Eric. Very dramatic and telling!
Lynn
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. It seems like I have been waiting for this book forever. I can't wait for to see how this whole series ends, but I also don't want it to end.
I thought Inescapable was better than Unforgettable, although not as fast paced an exciting as the first 5 books in the series. It was more mature and added a new element with the Privileged that rivaled the Created. One of my favorite parts of the book was when the Dame brought in the g
Ashlie
Jun 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a HUGE fan of this series and was hooked from book one, but the last book in this series (Unforgettable) and this book just seem like an afterthought.

While the plot for this book was decent, it was very predictable at times. If you’ve read the other books in the series, you knew who the villain was as soon as they were introduced, leaving the Cressa POV chapters lacking. This book also didn’t follow the overall theme of the other books in the series. It had multiple points of views and intr
Maya
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ummm… Wow. Just wow.
I got all the feels from this book. I mean, Talia’s back!! I have seriously been waiting for this for, like, years!

And Sophie Davis didn't let us down. I mean, Talia kicked butt, Erik was awesome and totally hot, and there was no way in hell I could have stopped reading until I finished the book. I mean, eating? Pshh… Not necessary.

My only complaint was how many alternate points of view there were. Maybe it was just me, but I’d finish a Talia point of view, and it would cha
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Apr 05, 2016 08:54AM
"Sophie Davis" is the pseudonym for two best friends, roommates, and now writing partners. The pair met at Dickinson Law and instantly bonded over their love of great books and bad horror movies. After they graduated, when one longed for the ability to read minds so she wouldn't have to study for the bar exam, a Saga was born. When the Talented Saga went on to be an internationally bestselling ser ...more

Talented Saga (8 books)
  • Talented (Talented Saga, #1)
  • Caged (Talented Saga, #2)
  • Hunted (Talented Saga, #3)
  • Created (Talented Saga, #4)
  • Exiled: Kenly's Story (Talented Saga, #5)
  • Marked (Talented Saga, #6)
  • Fated: The Epic Finale (Talented Saga Book 8)