Start by marking “The Coming Home Series Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
The Coming Home Series Boxed Set

The Coming Home Series Boxed Set

(Coming Home #1-3)

When a mysterious job offer brings Carrie Myerson back to the town where her father was set up for a federal crime, she returns—to face a past more dangerous than she ever imagined.

And a love more passionate than she ever dreamed.

Drug crimes, kidnappings, set-ups and betrayal all unfold as Carrie and her ex-boyfriend, local police officer Mark Paulson, untangle the compl
Published February 4th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Coming Home Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Coming Home Series Boxed Set

Pamela
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read these books individually and here is my opinion of Return the first book in the series. I was honored to receive the first book (Return) from Meli Raine for my honest opinion of the book and the first word that come to my mind is WOW and then I did not expect that to happen! I loved her first series which started with "Finding Allie" and I was so very excited to be given the opportunity to read this first book in her new series...with that said I will warn all of you that this is the ...more
Patricia Okereke
Dec 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Did Not Get Home!

This was such a disjointed book for me unfortunately I simply was so turned off I stopped reading at 50%, which was too long already.

There was nothing to like about the heroine; her inner monologues about EVERYTHING was a huge turn off. Initially I believed more of the story would flesh out and the musings would reduce if not stop altogether but they got worse! She kept repeating her woes over and over again and everything about her feelings, thoughts, I mean everything.

The stor
Deborah
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Return
Fantastic! Can anyone blame Carrie for wanting justice, for taking back her life. Unfortunately, something's not quite right. Women are being kidnapped, people are hiding information and others are trying to threaten Carrie. Through it all, sexy police officer, Mark, looks at Carrie with hunger in his eyes. Is this hunk of an ex-boyfriend keeping his own secrets? Does he know more than he should? Does he want Carrie back or is he just trying to protect her?

Revenge
Desperate to clear her
Lindsay
I loved how the first book in the series started. Really enjoyed how it kept me on the edge of my seat but then it steadily went downhill. H was too wishy washy for an alpha lead and h def had too many tstl moments. I'm all for drama in my books but man...that was too much especially for such a lack luster finish at the end.
Kent
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
This was a good story, but it got a bit to convoluted for me at the end.
Tina Brickley-langley
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. It was old tropes written in a fresh way, making them new and unpredictable again. It was a beautiful love story and Edge of your seat thriller in one. I didn't know what would happen next. The main characters were relatable. I also loved how we got the point of view of both Male and female lead characters. I have read all the series to date and can't get enough.
Ardella M Bradford
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much strength

I know this book is not a true story but feel there is someone somewhere that lived this. Page turner to keep the story unfold and see how much strength one person can have.
Devan Williams
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Loved this whole series. I enjoy how her characters entertine so well! The love interests in this series have great story lines! Will reread this series!
Cindy T
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books are so good. You just can't seem to put them down. They're long books and my entire focus was on finding out what happens next. Seriously one of the best box sets I've read!!
EvilAntie Jan
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this

What an extraordinary literary experience so deftly scripted by Meli Raines. Reading Chase's story only peaked my curiosity- wow what a thrilling adventure. Bravo!!
Natalie Brady
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always Amazing

I don’t care what name she’s writing under I’m always loving the books, characters and plots. Nothing but amazing in this trilogy that’s part of a much bigger story.
Cathy Egan
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thrilling read

I had a hard time getting into the story but ended up really liking it. The story is told through the point of view of the main character. It gets a little drawn out at times. Once the action and suspense kick in it gets much better. Just realized that some of the secondary characters have their own stories. So, now I will have to check those out
Mary Mooney
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome series, I hope you enjoy it too.

Book 1- I found Meli Raine in the Breaking Away series and was happy to learn there would be a story about Mark, Chase's brother. This story is filled with love, hate, suspense, heartbreak, lost love and lost family. Carrie left without a word three years ago and Mark wants answers but he will have to give his own answers too. Mark is the officer who arrested her father on drug charges and he was later killed in prison. Now Carrie is back in her
Dora
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Coming Home Series Box set by Meli Raine
A box set with all the books. Great! I read the books separately and it was a rollercoaster of emotions with so much suspense, intrigue and scary situations. The narrations were amazing creating an atmosphere of mystery that kept my interest all the time.
Return
Three years ago Carrie’s father was convicted and imprisoned accused of dealing with drugs. She knew he was wrongly-convicted and left her home to be near him. But, he died in prison and she retu
Nadine Bookaholic
I enjoyed this box set. I have previously read all of these books as they were released and just re-read them all again. There is a lot that is going on and you really need to pay close attention so that you don't miss any subtle hints.

Return
Mark seemed like a nice guy when we met him in Keeping Allie but I cannot picture that same man as the one we have in this series. I am hoping that things will become clearer in the next book because right now I am not liking him much. Carrie has returned ho
April
An amazing series!!!

Book 1
Just WOW!! This is the first book in a new series by Meli Raine. This series has the potential to push the limits. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Carrie is returning to her hometown after leaving 3 years ago to follow her dad. He was accused and convicted of making and selling Meth. Carrie left everything behind, even Mark. She is returning home to seek justice for her dad.
Carrie wants to hate Mark, but the feelings are still there. Mark was her boyfriend and arres
Amber
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reunion is a perfectly pulse-pounding and emotionally intense ending to this captivating series. Nothing felt like it was left out or unexplained. I was left feeling highly satisfied and completely happy with the way this series blossomed unexpectedly and yet naturally. The storyline was utterly heart-wrenching and at the same time undeniably uplifting in its beautiful message that was portrayed by such outstanding characters. My heart will forever carry a piece of this outstanding journey with ...more
Barbara
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Carrie accepted a job back in her home town that she had left three years before. She has a flat time and who should approach to help but the ex-boyfriend local cop Mark. Carrie is about revenge-her father was sent to prison and was killed in prison before testifying. Mark was the one who arrested her father. Things were not what they seem is this town. There are mysterious and mutilation of young girls. The drug sex trafficking king of the town is a prominent person.
Stacey
Return book 1
wow i have read Meli's books since her Allie series . and love this one it is very intense what happens when your friend if taken , your boss took your father away from you and your ex boyfriend hurt you . and evidence to the truth is given by a friend . now i am vague but wow intense and had my wanting more can't wait to read the second part and third part .
Revenge book 2
OH MY GOODNESS .
okay after that wow what a cliffy and damn .
okay so here are the questions to pique your cur
Tracy Buttles
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Coming Home Series Boxed Set by Meli Raine (Author)

Return (Coming Home #1) by Meli Raine (Author)
Outstanding! Ms. Raine does it again giving us an amazing story full of raw emotions, suspense, intrigue and a hint of steamy passion. The characters of Carrie and Mark are just beginning to developed and show us their personalities. However, if you read Ms. Raine’s Breaking Away Series you will have some understanding of what drives Mark. This is one of those books where you can’t wait to see wh
K. Smock
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Meli Raine has a way of writing that pulls you into the story and keeps you wondering where it will go next. This is the story of Carrie, who returns home. She snuck out of town one night three years ago to follow her father who was wrongly convicted and sent to a federal prison. The book has lots of twists and turns with interesting characters that are developed enough to make you love them or hate them and can't wait to see where the story goes.
Mark is trying to protect Carrie on many fronts
Mandy
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mark and Callie are intriguing characters who have a mixed and unusual past. Mark is full of secrets but gradually opens up to Callie who finds that the man she once loved isn't who she believes him to be. The connection between the two is instant and old feelings are hard to hide.

The story is engaging and action packed. Some of the things that happen come as a complete surprise. As I was reading I thought, 'there is now way the author would do that to this character' but knowing the author thr
Ashley Stevenson
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Return (Coming Home #1) (Coming Home Series)
I received a copy of this book exchange for an honest review. Carrie want to approve her dad was innocent but a dangerous road coming a head. Mark has regrets and want to explain everything but can't cause he has to reveal his true self. Its was amazing book can't wait for the next one.

Revenge (Coming Home #2) (Coming Home Series)
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Mark and Carrie are happier then ever to reconnect wit
Liz Lawson
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intense cat and mouse romance. Your know the drill, enemy outside ........ victim goes outside to investigate. You scream at the pages .....don’t go there. I loved the books but in parts I was skipping pages where the story became repetitive information. Carrie drove me mad with her guilt trip. Still a good read though. Who is the enemy, who does Carrie trust?
Debbie Rice
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Coming Home series is now in a boxed set these books are fantastic Meli Raine writes a story with so much passion.I have read Meli since her Allie series and I've never been disappointed.
Carrie is returning home because of her father's death he was wrongly convicted of a crime he did not commit she is trying to find out why,and add to that the policeman on the case is her ex boyfriend Mark.As they try to uncover why women are being kidnapped,their attraction to each other is growing.
If you l
Kimkbries
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read all three of these books separately. They are now all together in one fantastic set. Carrie comes to town after her father's death. She never dreamed she would be back but a job offer brings her back. For some reason someone wanted her to return. Not knowing who it is and why they want her there puts her in danger. When she returns she is reunited with her ex Mark. What happens in these three books is suspenseful, scary and heart warming. Can Carrie survive the danger from the unknown and ...more
Nafisah Mason
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wasn't sure what to expect. The beginning started of as a typical romance so I wondered how the suspense would factor in, but shortly after the introductions of heroine and hero we are thrown into some major situations. The box set follow Carrie after her return to her home town after her dad dies under some suspicious circumstances and she tries to figure out the truth. She meets up with her old flame Mark and try to rekindle a rocky relationship. For suspense it is humorous at times, shocking ...more
Georgia Matoulas
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

The Coming Home series is great! I loved that it wasn't only a romance..it was mixed with mystery and adventure. I couldn't put it down!
Tracy Radcliffe
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really did like this series. You need to read all 3 books (although in the series set it just reads as 1 book anyways) to get the ending of the story, but, as I have said before, I don't mind this when the series doesn't go on forever, when the writing and the story are good, and when the price is not ridiculous. The books have romance, and intrigue, unexpected aspects to the ending, the character development is good, and I had a hard time putting it down. I will buy more books by this author ...more
Becki
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Coming Home Series

I liked this set. Some parts more than others. There were times when I didn't like Carrie and thought she was immature. But then I would have to remember that the character is only 22 years old and was forced out of her comfortable life to a hard reality 3 years prior and then finding out some people and things in life are worse than she could imagine. Still a good set and I plan to read about Drew.
  • First Class Family: The Complete Collection (First Class Novels, #1-9)
  • Boxed Set: The Ink Series Volume 1-5
  • Wyoming Wildflowers Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Manhunt (Manhunt #1-3)
  • Resisting Cupid
  • Timing Is Everything Series Box Set (Timing Is Everything, #1-2.5)
  • Fall Into Romance: A Boxed Set of 10 Heartwarming, Sweet Novellas
  • Serenity House Trilogy
  • Welcome to Paradise: Boxed Set (Welcome to Paradise, #1-3.5)
  • Second Chances: The Complete Series
  • Love Me, Cowboy: The Copper Mountain Rodeo Anthology (Copper Mountain Rodeo, #1-4)
  • Shattered Hearts: The Complete Series (Shattered Hearts, #1-4, 6)
  • The Summer Unplugged Series (Summer Unplugged, #1-4)
  • Love Quakes Boxed Set (Love Quakes, #1-4)
  • Spring in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Anthology)
  • Love, Laughter and a Little Murder
  • Emerald Springs Legacy: The Complete Collection
  • Steele Security Complete Set
USA Today bestselling author Meli Raine rode her first motorcycle when she was five years old, but she played in the ocean long before that. She lives in New England with her family.

Join her New Releases and Sales newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/beV0gf

Website: http://meliraine.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meliraine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/meliraineauthor

Coming Home (3 books)
  • Return (Coming Home, #1)
  • Revenge (Coming Home, #2)
  • Reunion (Coming Home, #3)