Start by marking “The Coming Home Series Boxed Set (Coming Home, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Coming Home Series Boxed Set (Coming Home, #1-3)

The Coming Home Series Boxed Set

(Coming Home #1-3)

When a mysterious job offer brings Carrie Myerson back to the town where her father was set up for a federal crime, she returns—to face a past more dangerous than she ever imagined.

And a love more passionate than she ever dreamed.

Drug crimes, kidnappings, set-ups and betrayal all unfold as Carrie and her ex-boyfriend, local police officer Mark Paulson, untangle the com
Published February 4th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Coming Home Series Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Coming Home Series Boxed Set

Start your review of The Coming Home Series Boxed Set (Coming Home, #1-3)
Pamela
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read these books individually and here is my opinion of Return the first book in the series. I was honored to receive the first book (Return) from Meli Raine for my honest opinion of the book and the first word that come to my mind is WOW and then I did not expect that to happen! I loved her first series which started with "Finding Allie" and I was so very excited to be given the opportunity to read this first book in her new series...with that said I will warn all of you that this is the ...more
Patricia Okereke
Dec 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Did Not Get Home!

This was such a disjointed book for me unfortunately I simply was so turned off I stopped reading at 50%, which was too long already.

There was nothing to like about the heroine; her inner monologues about EVERYTHING was a huge turn off. Initially I believed more of the story would flesh out and the musings would reduce if not stop altogether but they got worse! She kept repeating her woes over and over again and everything about her feelings, thoughts, I mean everything.

The stor
Carissa
Return (Coming Home, #1):
5 stars:

I really loved this one! This is my first read of Meli Raine and I've heard great things and I'm glad I went in blind. I don't think I've read this type of story opener (you'll have to read to find out why). Ohhhh I can't wait to find out what will happen to old flames Mark and Carrie. Beware that cliffy is going to make you jump into book 2 asap.

Revenge (Coming Home, #2):
5 stars:

Oh boy things are really starting to move along! OMG and we find things about Mark
Lovingbooks1
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible, arc
* AUDIOBOOK REVIEW *

I’ve heard so much praise for this author and now I’ve listened to my first series. These are my thoughts:
This was a story filled with suspense and I enjoyed it but it was long an also filled with inner dialogues. Normally I like inner dialogues but in these books there’s too much. I feel like the inner dialogues makes me know the characters better but there’s got to be balance. When there’s too much it gets boring and repetitive.

This is what I liked:
No unnecessary descriptio
Deborah
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Return
Fantastic! Can anyone blame Carrie for wanting justice, for taking back her life. Unfortunately, something's not quite right. Women are being kidnapped, people are hiding information and others are trying to threaten Carrie. Through it all, sexy police officer, Mark, looks at Carrie with hunger in his eyes. Is this hunk of an ex-boyfriend keeping his own secrets? Does he know more than he should? Does he want Carrie back or is he just trying to protect her?

Revenge
Desperate to clear her
Lindsay
I loved how the first book in the series started. Really enjoyed how it kept me on the edge of my seat but then it steadily went downhill. H was too wishy washy for an alpha lead and h def had too many tstl moments. I'm all for drama in my books but man...that was too much especially for such a lack luster finish at the end.
Kent
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books, adult
This was a good story, but it got a bit to convoluted for me at the end.
Patty
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Coming Home Series Boxed Set
By: Meli Raine
Narrated by: Savannah Peachwood
Series: Coming Home Series, Book 1-3 Return, Revenge, Reunion

Being a huge romantic suspense fan, I could not wait to sink my teeth into this series. I love they are boxed together, so I can binge the whole story at once, and not get caught with a cliffhanger(and yes, between the books, there are a lot of unanswered questions and dramatic cliffhangers!) Carrie has come home to a new job and to clear her father's name. No
Kristen Lewendon
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Return
I’m approaching this chapter in the Meli Raine saga a little bit from the wrong end. I already know what’s going to happen by the time the trilogy finishes but this book still compelled me to read more. Mark and Carrie are the pair that my foreknowledge knows the least about, so I’m really enjoying this chance to get to know them. I’m also soaking in the background to the events that will occur in the Harmless, Shameless, and False series. There are lots of hints about what’s coming next,
Mary
Aug 29, 2020 rated it liked it
This series is a hit and a miss for me. I was intrigued by the blurb and have read a few Meli Raine books in the past that has me hooked, so I was hoping for the same thing. The overall story, a woman coming back to find out the truth behind her dad being framed, and the ex-boyfriend who help put her dad behind bars, that was good.

My problems, where it becomes a miss for me, come in with Carrie herself. She’s a woman who in the first few chapters of book one, is strong and seems capable of hand
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
******** AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ********

Meli Raine really knows how to write those suspenseful romances. I love buying her entire series like this. There’s not much better than spending one credit and receiving a great series. It makes me much more likely to purchase Meli Raine audiobooks. I feel like I’m getting a great deal when I buy them and who doesn’t love that?! Anyways, the storyline is fantastic. The Harmless series is still my current favorite but this is coming up in second. There’s a great
Karin
Coming Home Full Series.

Carrie Myerson has come home after the death of her father to find out what truly happened three years ago. Her father was set up by the man who is now Carrie's new boss, but how deep does the betrayal go? Her ex-boyfriend, cop Mark Paulson, was the man who arrested her father. Did he have anything to do with the set-up? Now that Carrie is back, Mark is working extra hard to get back into her good graces and explain what happened. However, Carrie wants nothing to do with
Dawn
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carrie returns hom to clear her father's name from the wrong that has been done. As she searches for proof, she uncovers deceit, death and the truth. Carrie is so determined to find out the truth but she does not know who to trust. So when her old boyfriend, Mark, offers help, she is weary. I love the push and pull between Carrie and Mark. It adds to the story as they try to work out their past, while trying to figure out their future. The suspense is very intense in this story, the romance is h ...more
Sharon  in SF
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meli Raine stuffs this series full of heart-pumping intrigue, mystery and a second chance romance between our heroine, Carrie, and our Hero, Mark. Three years ago, Mark arrested Carrie's father for something he was framed for. Hurt and angry, she moved to be closer to her father in prison, but has now returned home for a job at the university where her dad used to work. In her quest to clear her father's name, she uncovers a deep plot involving girls who go missing, including her best friend, Am ...more
Lucinda Tolmie
Apr 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Toula
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audio book review
I like Mel Raine stories. I have liked the harmless audio and that’s where I got hooked . This audio has it all , some hanky lanky , drama , true love , suspense and lots more. This box set is worth a credit. One of the stories the couple goes through hardship trying to not let outside influence affect them .

Savanna Peachwood is a great narrator, her performance is strong, she tells the story smooth and clear . Savanna has a very powerful voice

Jan Miller
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Coming Home Series Boxed Set by Meli Raine is dark and twisted. I love the suspense. This book is the perfect trifecta of Return, Revenge, and Reunion. Savannah Peachwood is magical performing this box set. She gives the characters distinguishable voices and really brings them to life. Thank you Audiobook Obsession for recommending this great thriller. Its nonstop from beginning to end. I loved it!
Tina Brickley-langley
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. It was old tropes written in a fresh way, making them new and unpredictable again. It was a beautiful love story and Edge of your seat thriller in one. I didn't know what would happen next. The main characters were relatable. I also loved how we got the point of view of both Male and female lead characters. I have read all the series to date and can't get enough.
Linda Vermuyten
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Not for me.

It wasn't for me. I would recommend reading the previous set of books first. I hadn't and found the random drops of information (that would have already been known) annoying and unexpected. I didn't realise that it was to a degree a continuation of a story.

The story just wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't connect with the characters and found them annoying at times.
Natalie
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Definitely a dark and twisted suspense thriller series that will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Make sure you don’t have any triggers as it does get a bit past comfortable. The narration by Savannah Peachwood was amazing, another tried-and-true favorite.

#AudiobookObsessionReviewer
🎧AudioBookObsession
Ardella M Bradford
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much strength

I know this book is not a true story but feel there is someone somewhere that lived this. Page turner to keep the story unfold and see how much strength one person can have.
Desiré Oosthuizen
Nov 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: znov19, z2019
🎧Audiobook Review🎧

As I listened to this boxed set over a few days I don’t remember every book specific, but as a whole it was enjoyable. Book 3 was for sure my favourite.

The narration was great I love Savannah, she has the perfect voice for younger females

🎧AOR
Mandy Sawyer
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This trilogy is fantastic. I’m so happy I had all three books, if I would of had to wait for the second or third book I would not of been so happy! Great storyline, fantastic characters and Savannah’s performance is a lethal combination.
#audiobookobsessionreviewer
Brooke
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow. A book with betrayal, frames, murder and suspense all in one. These two go through so much and yet they are still able to fight for their love at the same time. The writing and narration of both of these books were done very well.
Sally C
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carrie returns to her hometown to find the person who framed her dad and put him in prison for a crime he did not commit. But what she finds is corruption, lies, deceit, kidnappers, murder, and love. Fast pasted story with angst, danger, and edge of you seat suspense. Loved it!
EvilAntie Jan
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this

What an extraordinary literary experience so deftly scripted by Meli Raines. Reading Chase's story only peaked my curiosity- wow what a thrilling adventure. Bravo!!
Devan Williams
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Loved this whole series. I enjoy how her characters entertine so well! The love interests in this series have great story lines! Will reread this series!
Cindy T
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books are so good. You just can't seem to put them down. They're long books and my entire focus was on finding out what happens next. Seriously one of the best box sets I've read!!
Natalie Brady
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always Amazing

I don’t care what name she’s writing under I’m always loving the books, characters and plots. Nothing but amazing in this trilogy that’s part of a much bigger story.
CeeDragon
Nov 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
Without giving too much away, the heroine seemed to have a lot of breakdowns.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
  • Cold Sight (Extrasensory Agents, #1)
  • Cold & Deadly (Cold Justice: Crossfire, #1)
  • Watch Me (Dark Obsession, #1)
  • Hasty (Do-Over, #4)
  • Dangerous to Love: Ten Novels of Romantic Suspense
  • Little Miss Perfect (Do-Over, #0.5)
  • Feisty (Do-Over, #3)
  • When You Kiss Me (Maine Sullivans, #3; The Sullivans, #21)
  • Fletcher's Woman
  • The Ranger's Woman
  • Perky
  • Cold Touch (Extrasensory Agents, #2)
  • Shadows of You (Stark Security, #1.5)
  • Killing Mind (D.I. Kim Stone #12)
  • Explicitly Yours: The Complete Series
  • Deep Wave (Troy Bodean Adventure #2)
  • Blindsided (Men of Steele, #3)
USA Today bestselling author Meli Raine rode her first motorcycle when she was five years old, but she played in the ocean long before that. She lives in New England with her family.

Join her New Releases and Sales newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/beV0gf

Website: http://meliraine.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meliraine/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/meliraineauthor

Coming Home (3 books)
  • Return (Coming Home, #1)
  • Revenge (Coming Home, #2)
  • Reunion (Coming Home, #3)