Start by marking “Noch Mehr Fish! Die Unbegrenzten Einsatzmöglichkeiten Eines Ungewöhnlich Erfolgreichen Motivationsbuches” as Want to Read:

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  527 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
In this third installment in the popular Fish! series, the authors examine change as a necessary, ongoing process that should never stop--at least not if one wants to keep the workplace vital and fully alive. Using a fictitious sushi restaurant as an example, this fable examines the three principles that Lundin, Christensen, and Paul believe are necessary for continuing su ...more
ebook
Published by Redline Wirtschaft Bei Ueberreuter (first published January 1st 1900)

Be the first to ask a question about Noch Mehr Fish! Die Unbegrenzten Einsatzmöglichkeiten Eines Ungewöhnlich Erfolgreichen Motivationsbuches

Maureen
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I never imagined a book would make me feel so emotional. I enjoyed this book. It's a good story and really enhances your train of thought pertaining to your career.
Jim
Feb 27, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The continuing story. Introduces a few new concepts, however, the narrative and premise of the narrative is a little tough at times. I felt that it was a little condescending and spoke to me as if I was a third grader (nothing against third graders!)

The plus that I saw was the implementation of the concepts into the healthcare setting. Sometimes that can be tough, especially in back office operations.
Lídia
Dec 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Convertir un vertedero de energía tóxica en el idílico lugar de
trabajo es posible con los secretos del famosísimo Pike Place Fish
Market de Seattle,CA.

Mary Jane, una ejecutiva con ganas de cambiar la imagen de su departamento, tachada de poco eficiente, aburrida e incluso deprimente, la cual es burla del resto de trabajadores, llega por casualidad al famoso mercado de pescado. Lonnie un pescadero del mercado enseña a Mary Jane el sitio, donde el pescado vuela, los clientes se divierten y se monta
Abhay
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good book allows you to refocus on the important aspects of your job. Gives a good insight into the way one needs to make your vision stick.
Cathy Allen
It's a pun, get it? FISH! Sticks... like the breaded things we find in the freezer case. Except in this case "stick" means "to last." As in change that sustains itself. Almost always a good thing.

A year after FISH! Tales the authors were back with another fable. Gone are the financial executives who learn about quality of work life from fishmongers in Seattle (though their method survives.) Here we have the burned-out staff of a hospital who learn about how to keep the FISH! Principles alive fr
Kylie
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The concepts in the book were relatively helpful, but the format was awful. It was written in a childish way that I found cringe-inducing. The "story" was so fundamentally lacking in anything of interest that I felt my time was being wasted, despite the potentially useful concepts.

Lundin seemed to take his cues from the success of books like Who Moved My Cheese and the like, but his execution was dreadful. While Who Moved My Cheese used simplistic, nonthreatening language for a purpose, it seeme
Scott Hayden
Nov 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leadership
Easy read, but with pithy moments. Applicable in all kinds of organizations. It's tempting in a parable like this to say, "Oh yeah, I get it," then put it down and forget. Slow down and take notes ocassionally.

A key word is "IT". IT = Your piece of your organization's mission.

FIND IT
LIVE IT
COACH IT - Carve time for conversations. Strange as it may seem amidst the clamour of professional development programs begging for your money - the most powerful organizational development method is sustaine
Lesley Looper
This is my second FISH! book in a little over a week. I think I liked Fish for Life a little better. Things I took away from this book in particular were the importance of having a vision, and having conversations about work. Early in the book, I enjoyed the way the book presented the principles in story (i.e. parable) form, but by the end of the book I wished I could've learned about real life examples of FISH! being incorporated into the workplace.
Amcam
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fictional
A required reading for my school job. I would have liked it better had I read the first book in the series. There were references throughout the book to the one that came out previously that I did not necessarily "get." A good motivational book, but would have been better with a prior knowledge from which to pull......
Richard Stephenson
I liked it.

Anecdotal-style lessons can be useful - and this one is a decent addition to the work / team motivation bookshelf. I'm a bit "Blanchard-esque"-ed out right now so this book really started to drag for me.
Debbie Williams
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: motivational
Another Fish book. It was an easy read with instructions on how to sustain success in business.

FIND IT
LIVE IT
COACH IT

Learn to talk to others and actually have conversations. If we all know our part in the big picture, we are more likely to be motivated to succeed.
Rusty
The problem with change programs is that they usually have short lives before we go back to old habits. This short book tells us to involve the group into their own change program they can live and teach so it is an internal change.
Jennifer Robb
Not my favorite of the 3 books by this group, but still a great read. My take-away is that once I've understood the basic principles of whatever I'm researching, I need to stop looking for that step by step path and figure out how to implement the principles into my unique vision.
Jill Hardy
Quick read. I like that the information was written in a story, and I was really connected to the characters. They felt very real-clearly parts of them were. The ideas of making change stick was thoughtful. Now I really need to go back and read Fish and Fish Tales.
Captain Curmudgeon
Jun 29, 2007 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Lame self-help book for organizations. Little weird, too. Strong fictive element. You can feel the real problems being ducked (e.g. What if you boss is *really* an -------, not just pretending to be one?).
Windy
Sep 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really like this series. The books are good, but the whole program is really good.
Joe O'Connor
Sep 07, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent; story of how to make change "stick" in the FISH philosophy
Ginger Heskett
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Mitchelle
Jun 24, 2009 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
something that is worth reading... lot of helpful tips on how to survive on the world of work : )
May
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maiku

Sustaining change done
by: Find IT, Live IT, Coach IT;
brilliant sushi chef.
vikram Kamle
tooooo boring i will recommend not to read,,,,,
Nikhil Talwar
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Another Fish book. It was an easy read with instructions on how to sustain success. Good tale about how to improve work culture and satisfaction.
Wilton314
Apr 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2004
Another great read, following on from Fish! and Fish! Tales.
Teena in Toronto
Quick motivational read.
Elyse
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good tale about how to improve work culture and satisfaction. Process guide rather than step-by-step.
Kriszti
Feb 27, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book was utter rubbish and poorly written drivel.
Tracey
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book, motivating, simple ideas that can go far to make your work environment positive
Kirsten
Nov 20, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Was asked to read this for work. It started off a little slow but picked up and turned out to be a quick and informative read.
Angie Bitz
Again a great book in the series of working in an office.
  • The One Minute Manager Builds High Performing Teams
  • Peaks and Valleys: Making Good And Bad Times Work For You--At Work And In Life
  • There's No Such Thing as "Business" Ethics: There's Only One Rule for Making Decisions
  • The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work
  • The 3rd Alternative: Solving Life's Most Difficult Problems
  • The Fred Factor: How passion in your work and life can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary
  • Joy at Work: A Revolutionary Approach To Fun on the Job
  • The New Leaders: Transforming The Art Of Leadership Into The Science Of Results
  • Chicken Soup For The Soul : Think Positive
  • 1001 Ways to Energize Employees
  • StandOut: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution
  • The Tao of Coaching: Boost Your Effectiveness at Work by Inspiring and Developing Those Around You (Profile Business Classics)
  • Governance as Leadership: Reframing the Work of Nonprofit Boards
  • Carrots and Sticks Don't Work: Build a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of RESPECT (Business Skills and Development)
  • Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers: 50 Exercises That Get Results in Just 15 Minutes