Start by marking “I Need You (Southern Rock Lyrics Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
I Need You (Southern Rock Lyrics Series Book 3)

I Need You

(Southern Rock Lyrics Series #3)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Hannah Walker and Igor Finley have everything they need - family, friends, and a strong future together. Instead of happy and easy "I do's," there is last minute wedding drama and an uninvited and unexpected guest threatening to ruin it all. Will Hannah become Mrs. Igor Finley? Or will this be the end of Hannah and Finley?
Published April 26th 2016 by Underdog Photography & Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about I Need You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Need You

Mackenzie Bibliophile
Beautiful! Heartfelt! Well written! Completely addicting! Continuing the story of Hannah and Finley from the first novel in this series the reader is treated with a fun view of what comes after the story book ends and the characters live happily every after. It's not all sunshine and roses for these two, their relationship hits a few bumpy patches while they figure everything out but in the end their devotion to each other wins out.

I Need You is simply the most perfect way to continue this swee
Becky Wise
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Need You is one amazing sweet read. If you're read Breeze then you are up to speed on the love story that is Hannah and Finley. This is the continuation of what you've been waiting for. And guess what the gang is all back together again with a few new faces. I love Hannah and Finley and this book was perfect in bringing their love through the pages. I felt I was right there with them sharing in all those special moments. Ashely Hampton has such a way with words. I've loved every book she's wri ...more
Ana
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friends, family, fiancés, and felicity.

In Breeze's epilogue we read about Hannah's and Fin's HEA when he asks her to marry her in the beach. Now in I Need You we get a glimpse of their life prior to their wedding. "I want to remind you that you're mine, and I want you to be mine forever."

Our main characters are basically living this new life they have fought for so hard. Hannah finally has the family she has always dreamt of, while Fin..., well, he is in heaven but for a certain decision that i
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Amazon link http://amzn.to/2styMVR

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

GAH!! I have so missed these characters!!! I fell in love with this team when I read the first book and so going back has been a blast.

Finley…hottie military man who falls for the broken woman. We never thought Hannah and Finley would ge
Fran
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with the series from the beginning and this book is definitely no disappointment. I Need You was a great way to follow up on the story of Hannah (Breeze, no more) and Finley. Family is what you make of it. It is not always blood, but the people that you rely on and can count on to be there for you no matter what. Finley and Hannah show us just what family really means, and why you should never judge someone before you give them a chance.

I love Nate and Lynsey, Will and Stacey, Ken
Shannon
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I love this series as a whole as these characters are just easy characters to relate to and their relationships and close friendships are just inspiring and it make me want to read more. I think Finely and Hannah make a great couple and their ability to co-parent and deal with all of life's challenges was done with grace and shows their true connection to each other. I love love loved the interactions in the story with the children and I enjoyed the secondary characters in the ...more
Kaitlyn
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've loved these characters from the beginning! Every single one of them. And I loved that we got to see Finley and Hannah's happily ever after unfold!

Not only did we get to see their HEA unfold but we got to see all the other characters that make this series and these books amazing! I love Nate and Lynsey, Will and Stacey, Kenna and Casey, Olivia, Dawn and Jeremy, Finley's mom, Avery and Owen, just all of them! They make the story what it is. And it's even more special to get to share the book
JustCin
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me all the feels! I loved it!!! Fin and Hannah are such a great couple – so devoted to each other, their friends, and family. A continuation of their story from Breeze, this story does not disappoint. They are on a different path now, diving deeper into their relationship as lovers and parents. There is laughter, love, tears, jealousy, everything REAL –and OH MY GOSH I LOVE CASEY!! What a big teddy bear – his own man, confident, and fiercely protective over friends and family. He ...more
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
I absolutely loved it! Hannah and Fin are some of my favorite characters of Ashley Hampton's and this book was everything I hoped it would be. I'm so glad they finally get their happy ending after having been through so many obstacles together. I love that the book includes all of their friends, characters we've met in the past, and new characters. The story was short, but very sweet. I can't wait to read more by Ashley about all of the great characters.
Lisa
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashley Hampton returns with her third installment of her Southern Rock Series. This one might be my favorite of the series. Finally we get the rest of Finley and Hannah's story!
I have been waiting for this one since I fell hard for these two in Breeze, the first book in this series. Hampton doesn't disappoint. She sucked my right back into this world of characters I love and made me feel like I was right back in the story.
I loved watching Finely and Hannah learn to navigate their new life with
Cassie
4.5 Stars!

I loved Hannah and Finley's story and I am happy that we finally get more of them and those adorable kids (I love 'em in a story). The whole gang is back together to celebrate the wedding of their 2 friends. I love the family aspect of this story, this is truly a wonderful story of friends that are family!
I really like how the Author makes you visualize the scene, you feel like your there. This was a great supplement to the Southern Rock Lyrics series! Now I want Stacy and Will's stor
Doreen Barnes
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a continuation of Hannah and Finleys story the characters we first met in book 1 Breeze. I really enjoyed this book, it was sweet and funny. A great read. It's very entertaining and will keep you turning the pages. Highly recommended.
Sylvia Schneider
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hanna and Finley finally get their special day. For a couple that had so much go wrong, all goes right in this book. We get to see what the whole gang from Breeze is up to and how their lives are going. This is a very sweet story, a good ending for the two of them.
Carrie
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 in the Southern Rock Lyrics series. The love story off Hannah and Finley. This book like the ones before doesn't disappoint. I loved the progression of their story leading to a HEA.

I also loved the addition of a MC boy. Can't wait to read Casey's story too.
Tanz
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for an honest review.

I first met Hannah and Finley in Breeze and fell in love with them their. (If you haven't read Breeze you need to!).
I Need You is a continuation of their story and what a beautiful conclusion it was! They are so sweet together and add in adorable Avery and Owen and it's a perfect family!
It was great to catch up with the rest of the gang and meet new characters too.
Loved this book. Thanks Ashley for another great read.
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
I loved getting more of Hannah and Finley. Whom I kidding...I enjoyed getting more of all of them. I can't wait for the next book in this series.

Thank you for another great read.
Karen Hrdlicka
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was anxiously waiting for I Need You by Ashley Hampton. I fell in love with these characters in her first book Breeze and couldn't wait for the resolution waiting for Finley and Hannah. The cast of characters in this series have become like old friends. This book not only tells Hannah and Finley's story, but catches the reader up on others in the series: Will and Stacy, Nate and Lynsey as well as introducing new characters that may appear in upcoming books.
The pace of the book is well-suited
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

4 Stars

I absolutely adore follow-up novellas to see “where are they now” and this one is right up there at the top. I loved Fin and Hannah’s story from the start and even though it ended with an HEA, Ashley finally gives us the story to them actually getting it. All of the favorite characters from before, some new characters, and of course, two of the cutest kids ever make this story entertaining and heartfelt. It’s a very real story that shows it’s not always rainbows and unicorns to get there,
Jamie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hannah and Finley are headed down the road to their Happy Ever After. They have both been through a lot before they met but their finally going to become a family. Their family and friends celebrate with them. It's so good to get more of all the characters from this series and meet new ones.
Judy Upton
I wanted to share some of my thoughts on this book:

•Hannah and Finley's story is what every woman and intuitive men want to be a part of.

•Any book set on a beach improves the story.

• I have loved the songs that inspired this series since my teenage years.

• The characters are very real life and relatable to me. I want to have dinner and a bonfire with them.

• Bikers are so intriguing and add an unexpected edge to any story line or series better yet!

When is the next book going to be released???
Jamie
Stacey
Jodi Moore-etheridge
Tiffany Las
Jan 10, 2016
Ashley Hampton works as a Licensed Psychologist in private practice during the day. When she leaves work, she puts on her writer and photographer hats and enjoys living in the worlds created in her mind. She lives near her hometown of Birmingham, Alabama with her cat, Gemma. Ashley wanted to find a creative way to meld her love for music and psychology with writing, and the Southern Rock Lyrics se ...more

Southern Rock Lyrics Series (4 books)
  • Breeze (Southern Rock Lyrics Series #1)
  • I Never Dreamed (Southern Rock Lyrics Series #2)
  • Simple Man (Southern Rock Lyrics Series #4)