Jump to ratings and reviews

Once

Her first and also her once.
Jonathan and Rebecca’s paths cross at exactly the right moment, when each most needs to hear what the other has to say.
But Jonathan is three days from entering the priesthood, and Rebecca leaves him to his peace. But he is unable to find peace.
Without each other’s comfort and strength, they must each struggle to forge a new path, with only memories of the one day that changed everything.
But are they able to forget and let go?

300 pages, ebook

First published November 6, 2013

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

M.S. Kaye

16 books31 followers
Melissa has multiple published books under her black belt. A transplant from Ohio, she resides in Jacksonville, FL with her husband. Find suspense and the unusual at www.BooksByMSK.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
7 (87%)
4 stars
1 (12%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Profile Image for J.D. Kerrigan.
Author 1 book1 follower
December 29, 2013
Kaye’s character development is superb, showing a complex relationship between two characters, destined to meet at a precise moment in time. They come away from the encounter imbued with redemption and courage to redirect their lives.
3 reviews
June 10, 2021
Beautifully written!

I have read all three books in the Once (Forbidden book series) and I have to say I enjoy it! The way the writer tells the story and captivates each character is refreshing and keeps me wanting to know more of what’s happening with each and one off them. The writer did a beautiful job! At the end, the word ‘Once’ made more sense! So far I have loved all her books, Clouded, Taken book series, Born from Death book series. I can’t wait to see what she will be writing next.
Profile Image for Christine.
Author 2 books32 followers
August 18, 2016
***THIS BOOK WAS PROVIDED TO NERD GIRL IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

Once by M.S. Kaye is a New Adult Contemporary Story about two people spending a day off their real lives on a train.

Jonathan and Rebecca keep seeming to run into each other on the train, until they meet up once too many times, and the encounter changes their lives.

I picked this up, and 6 hours later, lay my reader down while wiping my tears for the umpteenth time, smiling, and unable to wait for more of the story.

Solid 5-star read.

***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
November 24, 2013
A well written story that I stayed up later than I should have to finish reading! The best part is the underlying story that gives a deeper meaning to the whole novel. I won't give away the ending though! You'll have to find out what this important message is for yourself.
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.