Start by marking “Girl Departs Three: Part One (Spoken For #3)” as Want to Read:
Girl Departs Three: Part One (Spoken For #3)

Girl Departs Three: Part One (Spoken For)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The choice was clear. Wasn’t it…?

Zach and his family made it impossible for Tatum to be his girlfriend. Nigel made it oh-so-easy for her to move on. Tatum knows Zach still dreams of one day sharing his life with her, but Nigel offers her his life now – no dreaming necessary.

With the shock of seeing Zach again, of finally meeting his mobster family, and even coming face to
Published April 12th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Girl Departs Three, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Departs Three

Phoenix
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
I was given this book by the author for an honest review.

I have decided that Suzie T. Roos does not want me to sleep for a few months. How could you leave me with this cliff hanger?! No, seriously, though, if you have not read anything by Suzie then you are in for a treat! This book is the best in the series thus far. I have read young adult/teen books, and I have read mobster romances, but I have yet to see the two combined. Suzie pushes my imagination and sparks my emotions leaving me a mess.
Michelle Sharp
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Girl Departs Three is the third release in the “Spoken For” series by Suzie T. Roos. With all the odds stacked against their young love, Tatum and Zach just can’t make it work. Dealing with Zach’s mobster family and a fiancé thrust upon him by his controlling grandfather, Tatum decides to get out while she still can. But Nigel is waiting in the wings and offers Tatum the kind of relationship Zach never will. Honest and secure—a normal life, no mob relatives to deal with. Unfortunately, she learn ...more
RCA
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So much to love in this book especially if you are a St. Louis, MO native. The author describes and takes the readers to some of the best places around town with characters that could have grown up next door to you. Last we read, Zach was in Italy being told what to do by an overbearing family patriarch his grandfather and Tatum was at home exploring a relationship with Nigel. Zach returns home and not everything is as it seems. Who will disappoint Tatum? Who will surprise Tatum? Who will Tatum ...more
Donna Maguire

I hadn't read any of this authors other works before I picked up this one, but now I feel like I definitely need to get my hands on the back catalogue - I really enjoyed the writing style, the characters and the plot - I need to know ASAP what happens in part two - you can't leave me hanging like this!!!
Morwa Pal
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Girl Departs Three delivers an even stronger dose of love triangle thrills! I can't wait to see how this continues in the next book!
Suzie T. Roos brought some big twists to this third book... The cliff hanger she left us with will have me reading the next one.
I recommend this series for fans of any age who love angsty romance.
*note: cliffhanger ending*
Kristyn - Reading to Unwind
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
So I didn’t realize this was the third book in the series until about a third of the way into the book. The book would make comments referencing previous events, but it just felt natural like something the author was pulling from the past and she repeated everything I really needed to know while reading. I read this as a standalone novel and now I want to go back and read the first two books because the author did such a great job creating a story I can’t get enough of.

This book follows Tatum w
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I don’t have words right now! Sooooo....In Girl Divided the author leaves us with a huge cliffhanger and this picks up exactly where the other ended. Perfect! So I pick up the book and am immediately engrossed by the story and BOOM! Chaos! Tatum is confronted by Zach and is more or less forced to go to a family dinner with his “fiance” who is a real... you know what. Tatum is trying to keep Zach at bay and convince herself that Nigel is the safe and best choice. Well, that is until we find ...more
Ashlan Thomas
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my goodness what a ride! Love, love triangles, love squares, fake love, unrequited love, and love that will tear your heart into pieces. I need the next book!!!
Victoria
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Michaele Burris
Nancy
Kelly
Jenn Northup
Jul 06, 2016
Suzie T. Roos is from, and has settled in, St. Louis with her husband, two children and a number of foster pets at any given time.

She and her husband have lived everywhere from Philadelphia, PA to out West in Santa Monica, Ca. They’re thankful they could expose their children to different American lifestyles and cultures.

Besides writing, Suzie’s hobbies include movies, traveling, and especially c
More about Suzie T. Roos

Spoken For (3 books)
  • Girl Spoken For (Spoken For #1)
  • Girl Divided Two (Spoken For #2)