Start by marking “His Little Red Lily” as Want to Read:
His Little Red Lily

His Little Red Lily

Lily has dreamed of performing on stage since she was a small child, and at the age of eighteen she approaches Jesse, the owner of the local saloon, to ask for a job singing and dancing for his customers. Lily has been secretly in love with Jesse ever since the day he took it upon himself to comfort her when she was in tears one day in town, and that only makes it more pai ...more
Published March 25th 2016 by Stormy Night Publications

To ask other readers questions about His Little Red Lily, please sign up.

Kathy Heare Watts
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
YOU’LL BE DOING A SONG AND DANCE ALL NIGHT
I enjoyed this story with delightful characters and situations. Lily loves to sing and dance and is determined to entertain. She is bold enough to enter the saloon co-owned by Jesse and ask him for a job but instead is escorted out told not to return. After several attempts, he tells her she needs to find a nice man to court and marry. Sometimes, those so-called nice men are actually wolves in sheep clothing and have an evil and dangerous side. “The whol
Debra
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WARNING Her books can become addicted because once you start you can't stop

You my lady can write a book I enjoy them all and I love how you always a have little bit of everything to make it hard to put down. Once again I fool myself into thinking I would read some now and tomorrow. But I could not do it and I read it all in about 5 hours. I'm sure success will continue to follow you as I will continue to read from your bookshelf. DH from New York City
QueenGeek
Short, sweet read, with a very hot spanking scene.
Ceeri Jay
If you're ok with spanking romances then this book is for you. The H and h find happiness in the Wild West as she learns to trust him and he gets to punish her disobedience or wildness with several bouts of spanking.

The story is good although I did grind my teeth a bit at how helpless Lily gets when it comes to her own safety with her douche intended fiancé - the town preacher.

Not really my style but was well written which is something I guess!

Would read other Amelia Smarts books.
Lisa
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by a great author

I really liked this book. It has a good storyline and flows really well and has strong characters. It has speckles of age play which I liked and it is overall just a really good story with a HEA.........Oh and it made me late for work as I couldn't put it down once I started reading it hehe.
SH
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I so loved this book and I read it straight through! I just could not put it down until I finished. Lily just pulled at my heart and Jesse, once he acknowledged his feelings, was perfect for her. Their romance blooms and even though the journey has some bumps in the road it was a wonderful ride! Don't miss this! I received this book from Stormy Night Publications as an Advanced Reader Copy.
Carmela
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: little
This book started off great, but quickly fell apart due to an underdeveloped plot. There's a villain that disappears and everything is very neatly and quickly tied with a bow.
Daniel Pennebaker
Jul 31, 2016 rated it did not like it
Nope

Calling your lover papa? And daddy? While he calls you his little girl? No. Not a turn on. Campy. Predictable. And not fleshed out in the slightest. At least it's short.
Kim
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet short read with well developed characters and a little heat at the end. Definite recommended read.
Lisa Walker
May 27, 2016
marie correa
Aug 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Amelia Smarts is a USA Today bestselling author who writes kinky romance novels containing domestic discipline, spanking, and Dominance/submission. Usually her stories involve a cowboy, and they always involve a man's firm hand connecting with a woman's naughty backside. Amelia holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in creative writing and English. She loves to read, which allows her writing to ...more