Start by marking “The Stolen Heart” as Want to Read:
The Stolen Heart

The Stolen Heart

(The Hidden Lands #2)

The daughter of a wealthy and corrupt businessman, Thessia lived a pampered life. But she has fallen for the one boy she can’t have: Lester Alamont, a talented young sorcerer…and a Fanarlem. Fanarlem, a highly realistic race of ‘doll people’ created by magic, were considered only fit to be a slave race for centuries, and to Thessia’s father, that’s still the only thing the ...more
Published June 10th 2016 by Catlord Press

To ask other readers questions about The Stolen Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stolen Heart

Start your review of The Stolen Heart
Jaclyn
Mar 26, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
The Stolen Heart is out today! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! It includes a lot more Thessia and Lester (THIS IS MY YEAR OF DOLL PEOPLE) and a lot of fighting and also more kissing, humor and angst and really, all the things I most enjoy writing.
Dangermousie
I liked this even better than the first book! The world is firmly established and the characters have more room and new ways to interact (I totally adore the budding Alfred x Lester bromance! I wanted them to destroy the academy but alas...), plus I am a sucker for established OTPs (in this case Olivia x Alfred) working together and all the various plots are really really fun.

Can't wait for the next book, mainly because I want to see where Thessia's story will go from here, and where Olivia's pa
Cathy
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the second installment in The Hidden Lands series, all I could say at the end of the book is I WANT MORE! That thought hit me much more at the end of this one than the first, maybe because I felt the character development in the two books as a total gave me more of the personalities to care about with the scope of the plot broadening.

At any rate, Write On!
Barbara
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What's gonna happen?

I'm really enjoying this series and part of why I like it so much I think is because I genuinely have no idea what well happen next or how it's going to end. Bravo for weaving an interesting and unpredictable tale.
em_panada
I hate DNF'ing books, but honestly, I just lost interest and couldn't find the heart to pick it up. I may try again. *shrug* ...more
Amanda Carroll
Christina
Sep 08, 2016
Tai
Sep 10, 2016
Jaclyn Dolamore has a passion for history, thrift stores, vintage dresses, David Bowie, drawing, and organic food. She lives in western Maryland with her partner and plot strategist, Dade, and three weird cats. To keep abreast of new releases, sales, and extras, please join her mailing list! http://tinyurl.com/JaclynDolamore ...more

The Hidden Lands (2 books)
  • The Vengeful Half