Start by marking “Here She Rules (Chronicles of Erla #1)” as Want to Read:
Here She Rules (Chronicles of Erla #1)

Here She Rules

(The Chronicles of Erla #1)

A trans-dimensional rift takes Cassandra Powell to a foreign world where she finds herself in the country of Erla—a Queendom ruled by women. After saving the life of Erla’s Queen, Cassie finds herself elevated to a position of power in the new world she discovers she can never leave. She is bestowed honors and a bevy of beautiful male slaves, who live to serve her every de ...more
Published March 25th 2016 (first published January 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Here She Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here She Rules

Start your review of Here She Rules (Chronicles of Erla #1)
Boundless Book Reviews
I was asked to read and review Here She Rules and give it and honest review. I really like the story and the concept behind it was fun and entertaining. What keeps me from giving it a higher rating than a 3 is it is just too wordy. The world built is beautiful; I understand the author wants to give us every nuance, but when I am reading that the character is reliving themselves, then dressing, then eating, it just gets boring and brings down the story. Less is more. For example:

“Cassie threw bac
Coco.V
Nov 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/29/2019)! 🎁
Shannon

***6 Stars*** The Most Fun I’ve Had in a Long Time!!

“Snatched from her life into a different world and time, Cassandra Powell finds herself in a country ruled by women—where men live to serve their Mistresses.”

Here She Rules was a true treat to read. This novel is a scintillating mix of Femdom (*Girl Power* rather than your traditional dominatrix theme), Adventure, Romance, and Fantasy with a hint of SciFi thrown in for good measure.

Cassandra (Cassie) is transported to a world lacking in technol
Diva
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Women rule

I wouldn't call this book a fem-dom book, it is more a re-read book. I loved it. very pro female
Anna lost in stories *A*
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, fantasy
When I was first contacted with a proposition to review this book I was hesitant at first... I mean, there weren't a lot of reviews online to be found about it, and I wasn't sure if it's a story that I would enjoy... but I decided to give it a try :) and how glad I am for that, because I absolutely fell in love with this book :) it is very hard to describe without spoilers, but I will do my best to convince you to try it as well :) because the best words I have to describe my experience with thi ...more
Simplistic
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Re-read of rewrite of original story. I Love the New Cover! I liked some aspects of this book and others not so much. I like seeing a woman as a leader. Seeing woman who are capable of defending others as well as themselves. I did question where the a the men were said to be genetically engineered to submissive behavior not as fighters, yet they have kingdoms in this same realm where the men think women are merely good to be slaves or spouses. So I can't follow that line of reasoning that it is ...more
Niki Nathanail
Dec 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
DNF at 12% . I really tried but I couldn't finish it. I love alpha males and in this book the males couldn't be further from that.... 😅Also, I didn't like how the heroine immediately changed her ways. ...more
Randy Harmelink
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Definitely a unique book on my "sword-and-planet" bookshelf, because of the matriarchal aspect. The world was an interesting one, and the characters were well developed. "Fleshed out", if you'll pardon the pun. But plenty of action, adventure, and romance. And more than a fair share of kings and queens. With the kingdoms as close in proximity as they were, the world must contain many more...

The biggest drawback for me is that it got a bit too repetitive in the domestic situations and the graphic
India Gray
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Priscilla Robinson
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Girl Power

I really enjoyed this book and the world that the author was able to create. Each time I thought the story could not become me in depth a not her layer was added. Plus female ruling, fighting and taking what the wanted and needed is always fun to read.
Ronica
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

Wow! I absolutely loved this book. From beginning to end, from world building to action packed fight scenes this book was amazing! It deserves more than 5 stars!
Kat Brewer
Jan 28, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Happy Booker
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Here she rules is a work of woman fiction with strong hints of fantasy. Ladies are fierce, formidable, and are warriors. The land of Erla is ruled by women, and this story takes a turn when Cassandra saves the Queen. She is then promoted to a position that provides her with an endless amount of men, all servant to her needs and desires. She has everything she wants but there is a catch, she cannot leave.

When I began to read this book, I felt the strong impulsive need of sensing that the author w
Dave B
Nov 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
Easy read, but...
Any book where the slaves seem so happy to be slaves is morally bankrupt. Even if it is fiction, there have to be some standards, and one is that slavery, even fictional, is evil.
Millie Grover
Aug 02, 2016
Shantel
Apr 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Skyclad (Fate's Anvil, #1)
  • The Terrible Gift (Empath Found, #1)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University, #2)
  • Surviving Plagues (Artemis University, #3)
  • Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2)
  • Baptism of Fire (The Witcher, #3)
  • Wieża Jaskółki (Saga o Wiedźminie, #4)
  • Mercy (Deridia, #1)
  • Grave (The Sanctuary #1)
  • The Shadow Wand (The Black Witch Chronicles, #3)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1)
  • The Dungeon Slayer (The Dungeon Slayer #1)
  • The Two Week Curse (Ten Realms, #1)
  • A New Fate (Dark Fate, #1)
  • Mark of the Founder (Beastborne Chronicles #1)
I'm a Santa Cruz, CA native who now resides in rural South Alabama. In the grips of inspiration I can lose myself for days. I love to write stories with strong heroines that push past fear and insecurities and meet the challenges life throws at them.
I believe every woman has a fierce spirit within and that when we unite there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
Here She Rules: The story of a woman pul

The Chronicles of Erla (7 books)
  • Willow (Chronicles of Erla #2)
  • Kendra (Chronicles of Erla #3)
  • Eve (The Chronicles of Erla # 4)
  • Madelyn (Chronicles of Erla #5)
  • Veronica (The Chronicles of Erla #6)
  • Sydney (The Chronicles of Erla #7)