Start by marking “Lone Wolf (Bad Oak Boys #4)” as Want to Read:
Lone Wolf (Bad Oak Boys #4)

Lone Wolf

(Bad Oak Boys #4)

***MPREG***

Shane River is the last of the Bad Oak boys to feel the pull of his animal trying to get out. Problem is, once he shifts, the wolf wants nothing more than to run far away… alone. He’s an Alpha Lone Wolf, and that means he doesn’t need a pack.

Tim Cooper thought his father was human. He wasn’t. He thought his werewolf mother could survive a
Published March 30th 2016 by Evernight Publishing (first published March 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Lone Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lone Wolf

Christy
I was excited and sad to start this final book in the series. At least, I'm assuming it's the final book since there are only four of the Bad Oak Boys. I've been on pins and needles waiting for Shane's story. Regardless of how much I loved the other three books and all the characters, there has always been something extra sexy about Shane. And a lone wolf is just hot. Hands down.

Shane hasn't been feeling so great ever since he shifted the first time. Everything annoys him. Everyone i
Aղցela W.
This was book 4 in the "Bad Oak Boys" series. Shane River is the last of the boys to feel his wolf turns out he is an Alpha Lone wolf he doesn't belong to a pack like his brother Silas or his cousins Ryan and Josh. While out hunting wolf-coyote hybrids who attacked his brothers pack he comes across a dying wolf in the desert and his mate. Tim Cooper didn't know he could shift when he finds his mother dead in the desert he meets his mate and he can't believe that he is a wolf-coyote hybrid. After ma ...more
Donna
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
Well, it would appear that when you take a Lone Wolf and a hybrid and mix them together, you get TROUBLE... lots and lots of trouble, but on the bright side, you get an Adia also, so it was worth all of the trouble!!!
Dark_Shadow
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5/5 for the series wrapping it up.
Lory Blanco
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
merikilller
May 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
It's the one of the series that I liked the least. Didn't feel the connection between the heroes. Didn't much like the development of the story. A sad ending to the series
Tammy
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bi-sexual, m-m, paranormal
Blog Post: http://lovebytesreviews.com/2016/05/1...
Lone Wolf is about Shane River the last member of the rock band Bad Oak Boys, to find his mate. Bad Oak Boys comprises of four family members, two sets of brothers Shane and Silas River and their cousins Ryan and Josh Oakley. Shane is an Alpha Lone Wolf which means he can survive without a pack.
Shane is on the hunt for the last of the rogue coyote/wolf hybrids intent on kidnapping and impregnating healthy female werewolves to ‘restock’ their pack. What Shane finds is his mates mot
Teresa
Buy Link: https://erinmleaf.com/books/bad-oak-b...
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Blurb:
Bad Oak Boys 4

Tim Cooper thought his father was human. He wasn’t.
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

3.75 Stars

Lone Wolf is book four in the Bad Oak Boys series which I have had great fun reading and would recommend to fans of shifter romance.

Bad Oak Boys are a popular and famous boy-band that are learning to deal with a latent werewolf gene, manage having true mates thrust into their lives and then the real doozy that is Mpreg.

To get the most out of this series and to understand the storyline clearly you need to st
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This may possibly be the last book in the Bad Oak Boys series as we have now had every band member. However, there is still a lot of scope for further stories in this series, so I'm really hoping there is more yet to come.

This book stars Shane, the pianist of Bad Oak Boys, an Alpha in his own right, but also a Lone Wolf with close family ties. Shane is something of an enigma due to that. He needs his space, but knows that his family is there for him should he need them. Tim is a youn
Tina
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I love this series by Erin M. Leaf!! Lone Wolf is the fourth book in the Bad Oak Boys series. Should be read in order. There are characters we know and love in play in this book. I love how the stories all build on each other.
Shane has a mission. The North American pack leader has sent him on the mission to find out who attacked his brother. They know it is a shifter just not which one. Family and pack are all that matter to Shane. He is an alpha at heart. He loves being in the band with h
Morgan  Skye
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a standalone, technically, but really you should read the entire series because it’s so dang good!

This time around we focus on Shane, the lone wolf in the group, who is out hunting the hybrids we saw in Wulfgang’s book. Along the way he finds an injured and dying werewolf and her son… who happens to be his mate.

Tim and his mother have been hiding and on the run for years because the coyotes who raped her want her silenced. Tim has never shifted before but when he
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Lone Wolf is another high speed read from the incomparable Erin M. Leaf. I absolutely loved the fourth book in the Bad Oak Boys Series. Shane and Tim are hotter than hot and the love scenes in this book are positively combustible. The imagination of this author just has no problem going "out there" and I for one love it! I especially loved how she showed that nurture will always overcome nature with respect to Tim. He could very easily have been evil as they come if not for the love of his wolf ...more
Bree
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite of the four books. I actually wanted to give it 5⭐, but there were a lot of mistakes that were just too distracting.

Jack turned into "Jake" and then on the next page he was Jack again.

Also, Shane was talking to "Shane" and vice versa. Once or twice I probably would have just ignored it and happily moved on from it, but it happened way too frequently.

Even with those issues, this was still my favorite Bad Oak book. And as I said, I wish I could have given it 5⭐'s.
Cecilia Rodriguez
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it

Erin
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lone Wolf

I love this book. Shane and Tim had a lot of up and downs to go through. They started with attraction that eventually led to trust and falling in love with each. Erin
~~~N~~~
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well, the mould broke a bit for this one. I was getting tired of the exact same story.
Rebecca
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Plots great my only thing was I get they are suppose to be loners but I wished I would of felt more love between them they were kind of harsh to one another.
Lee Rey
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great book and finale to the series!
Carrie Jastrzab
Nov 06, 2017
Denise
Apr 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Erin M. Leaf is a bestselling romance novelist (the steamier the better) with a specialty in edgy erotic tension. She loves sci-fi, suspense, rubenesque, new adult, paranormal, menage, alternative romance, and all the flavors in between! She also writes romance as Marie E. Blossom.

Her website is: http://erinmleaf.com.

Bad Oak Boys (4 books)
  • Rock Star Baby (Bad Oak Boys, #1)
  • Alpha Shaman (Bad Oak Boys #2)
  • Wulfgang (Bad Oak Boys #3)