Start by marking “Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)” as Want to Read:
Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)

Return to Grace Street

(Chapter 8 #2)

Revised Edition.

Abandon, denial, surrender…

Victor tried to stay away—he couldn't. He tried to start a new chapter, only to waste time. He did his best to keep his demons at bay, but it proved to be an impossible task. Now, Mr. Black is back to take what's his and face-off with the one player who beat him at his own game. Only this time he aims to win, even if his methods m
ebook
Published April 1st 2016 by Bondage Bunny Publishing (first published December 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Return to Grace Street, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Return to Grace Street, book 2 of 2. A complex BDSM relationship with the enigma Mr. Black taunted by a serial killer!

Books in Chapter 8 duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Grace Street
Book 2: Return to Grace Street
Book 1 & 2: Chapter 8: Complete set
- Bonus scenes, epilogue & alternate ending!

I read book one, then switched to box set. Here is my review for book 2:

Grace Street, book 1 opens up to Elsa Cassidy embarking on an affair with a mysterious stranger, Mr. Black only to d
CC
description

After an eighteen-month separation, we return to Victor (aka Mr. Black) and Elsa. Knowing he couldn’t give Elsa what she needed, Victor did everything in his power to keep his distance from her but ultimately his strength waned. We find Elsa continuing her life engaged to another man, but she still hasn’t fully broken free of Victor’s hold. It isn’t until the night of her engagement party when she is reunited with none other than the man who haunts her dreams.

“I had a real run in with someone
Saffron
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh God loved this one! Review to come :)
Julie
AGAIN~5+stars~ you dirty, sexy man.

OH AGENT LAURENZO I'D LET YOU DO ALL THOSE ROUGH
DELICIOUS THINGS TO ME!

OK, NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, I THINK YOU GET IT.
My personal opinion is this was fantastic! Right up my
alley. I don't think there is much more or anything for
that matter to say...I don't want one thing given away on
accident. I almost forgot, Elsa, (Chapter 8)is a
feisty redhead, and you will love her. She is the only
chapter to play Victor's game as well as he does. She
believe
Alaina
Return to Grace Street is a dark and super fucked up kind of romance. No really it is. If you want hearts, flowers, rainbows, and balloons.. stick to the lucky charms cereal and fluffy romance novel shit. Don't even look at this book.

One thing I need to know while reading this book: ARE VICTOR AND ELSA GONNA BUILD A SNOWMAN AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?!?

Okay, first off, Elsa.. you are an annoying twat sometimes. Why can't you be like the cartoon version of yourself and let it go .. and say that
Vasiliki
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it

The story goes on 18 months after the end of the Grace Street. Although the book doesn't mention details of what happened in this period of time to Elsa and/or to Victor, information is given to us through references or memories. Ms. Dominguez wrote again about the game but in an upgraded version. I still couldn't connect to the heroes until close to the end and I still couldn't stop reading about them. I was again captive of the story and I was needing to know exactly what happened.

Els
Rosemary Rey
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever read a book that you've put down often because you're afraid to read it to the end; scared of how it will end; unwilling to let the characters go; and unsure you will ever read something that brilliant again?

Return to Grace Street, the entire series, opened up a whole new segment of the Erotica genre. I never imagined I would love to read a dark emotional/psychological book. The characters were so rich because they were simultaneously complex and simply human.

Ms. Dominguez ties so
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Our continuation begins now.

Well... I really don't know what to say. It's over.

I can say at first I thought this was going to be as mind blowing as the first book, but for me it wasn't. I was glad to find out more on Victor but Elsa annoyed me even more in this book.

I don't have has strong of feelings towards this book than I did the first one. The game just didn't seem as extreme as the first one.

Mr. Black didn't take up a big roll in this and that's probably why I'm not all impressed. I do
Christina
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Mother of… I’m STILL trying to put the words together for this review, and I BETA’d this….LOL

First of all, this is NOT a stand-alone and you HAVE to read the first one in order to even remotely understand this one.

Second, Elsa, I don’t care what other people may think, you’re a lucky girl…and I hate you for it. Just kidding…maybe. Not many get the chance to be stalked, spanked and loved by a ga ga gorgeous man such as Victor, even if Mr. Black shows up every now and then. Sorry you had to
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

I felt as if I waited forever for this book to be released, and it was so worth it. I could not put it down and felt completely wrung out when it was over.
Return to Grace Street didn’t just rehash or blindly extend the relationship between Elsa and Victor that started in the first book, but delved into Victor’s past to explain how Mr. Black came to be. With his Jeckyll and Hyde persona, I expected to continue my dislike of Victor/Mr. B
Lynde Shaw
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an emotional ride! I was lucky enough to be able to beta read Return to a Grace Street. It is hard to write one dark erotic romance extremely well, but then to follow it up with another that is as outstanding as the first? Very difficult. To be able to bring to life two characters who are fundamentally "broken" and watch as the pieces mold and meld back together takes true talent.

I fell in love with Victor and Elsa from book 1, which was my introduction to Ella Dominguez's work. I became s
K. J. Coakley
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With these two characters you can't expect a simple knot and bow ending. They're complex and thus, so is their story...and ending. I loved the book and the way Ms. Dominguez didn't simplify or over dramatize the complications between these two. The book stayed true to who they were and I never reached a moment where I didn't want to know what was on the next page. Well done! I absolutely loved it.
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
5++ worthy stars from me.

Ella Dominguez... Lady I am completely enamoured by your brain! Where an earth do you think these things up!

Return to Grace Street capitulates the repercussions of fucked up DNA and the lasting effects a pysche inherits from the dregs of humanity that are parental lineage. Victor and Mr Black jostle for Elsa's compliance and affection, the push pull of degradation and humiliation and the need to hear her say the words "I Love You" again to win the game is what feeds both
Yve
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, I had the privilege of beta-reading Return to Grace Street for Ella, and I've gotta admit that my emotions are all over the place. This series was by far one of the darkest reads I've attempted. The warning definitely says it all: The fainthearted, closed-minded and squeamish need not read any further. If this has your interest piqued, then by all means, please continue...you will not be disappointed.

When I first met Victor I was quickly drawn to the tall, dark & handsome man jus
Roselle
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Return of Grace street was quickly followed by the first book. I couldn't wait to know what would happen to Victor and Elsa and what future would take. My expectations were blown away, beyond. The words I read were unbelievable.

Victor is right! He is hard to love and sometimes you just want to give up! Because he either pushing her away or he was playing the game.

I loved how Elsa brought her own set of rules! She did the right thing! Play fair! Of course, as soon he signed he thought it was wro
Monika
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
WOW !!! I am out of breath and speechless. What a emotional ride !!!!
Great job Ella !!! You had put so much effort to bring on life two broken people. Still I am in shock as hell. I can not collect all my thoughts about this book. I also can not compare Chapter 8 series to anything I have read before. This series is so much different.
Darkness in Victor`s mind and soul is so deep and strong. He allowed himself to be so cruel,sadistic sociopath to everyone in his world like there were guilty and h
Vickie
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kinky-fuckery
There is a special place in my heart for Victor. I don't really like him very much. He's a royal pain in the ass! I found myself wanting to put his fingers in a door jam and slam the door repeatedly on them (I'm not a violent, I swear). Having said all of that.....

This was an excellent ending to the story of Elsa and Victor. I don't even necessarily love them together. I think Elsa could do soo much better. The sum of any relationship is two equal parts and Victori sjust broken down and sad. How
Gabby
If Grace Street (Chapter 8, #1) by Ella Dominguez wasn't your typical erotic romance, this book is not your typical HEA ending.

Mr. Black is back, but Victor has only was on thing on his mind: Elsa... and a surprise aside.

I loved the duality between Victor and Mr. Black, because human beings ourselves are full of different colours. Some may be darker, some lighter.

Ms. Ella always delivers us perfectly flawless human characters, with she does and exceptionally good; that what she does incredibly, amazingly perfect.
From Ella's sub's desire
Christine
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great second part of Return to Grace Street.

So after nearly being destroyed in the last book Elsa comes back for another go at being Victor/Mr Blacks chapter 8 but only if she can bring some of her own rules to the table to play his game.

I liked Elsa's character more in this book she was much stronger and more determined and she didn't just roll over and give in to Mr Black.

Elsa was guarding her heart this time round till she found out who Mr Black was then she might let him in again. Elsa w
Gwen ~the Book Diva
Wow! This series is my favorite of Ella Dominguez's work, hands down. There was so much depth and development that it was easy to get lost in this dark world of lust, lies, and finally liberation. I was so set to hate Victor and trust me, there are a million reason to justify it. He is also his own worst enemy. I loved his transformation, I didn't think it was possible to like him and hope for his redemption but, yeah, I did. He is going down in history as one of my favorite irresistible jerk. E ...more
Raj
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If in the first book Elsa was the moth to the flame in this offering Mr Black is the tiger burning bright but this time it is she that is wielding the torch that obsesses the beast.She is the flame.

While some writers bake us cookie cut heroes in neat rows to devour,this writer has created a Jekyll & Hyde monster that mothers warned their daughters about around camp fires in the black of night down through the centuries.

This book is sexily painful without requiring a session in the red room,M
Jodie B
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars. I would of liked to see an Epilogue, i really wanted to see how they both took to the relationship and to see the struggles they fought between Victor & Mr Black throughout this.
-------------
When is this going to be released?
Felicia
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This duology really opened my eyes to some things and I commend the author for making that happen. And I am still, twelve hours after I finished this book, not sure how I felt about it. It was enjoyable and really so fucked up that I didn't want to continue at the same time. So I also commend the author for making me feel that way at the exact same time. However, I will admit that even though I feel like this book was totally fucked, I could not put it down. I just NEEDED to know if Victor and E ...more
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
5++ worthy stars from me.

A. Mc
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I can't believe this journey is over. I counted down the days for this book to be released, and on Dec 30th, I counted down the hours until I could read this final chapter in the lives of Chapter 8 and Mr. Black. Let me start by saying I devoured this book. I mean, DEVOURED! I was shoveling the words in chunk by chunk, almost choking at times, but still keeping the same pace. I HAD to know what was in store for these characters. I was starving for the conclusion and boy did I enjoy it. EVER ...more
Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I'm usually one to write pretty detailed reviews, however for this one? I'm just not sure how to go about reviewing it without throwing out massive spoilers everywhere. I'm going to try and be as general as possible so as not to give anything away. Here are my thoughts in a nice list:

*I can't believe how excited I was to see Victor and Elsa "reunite". Before anything even happens there is a huge sense of dread, kinda like the calm before the storm, but you can't help being morbidly fascinated wi
Jennifer Hajdics
Absofreakingloutly Amazing!

I was on pins and needles to get my greedy hands on this book. The wait was SO worth it. Any book by Ella Dominguez is. The characters in this story are absolutely fascinating. Victor, a.k.a. Mr. Black, is so unique and mysterious. He's so resolved to that fact that he's broken beyond repair and hides behind the walls he's built. Elsa sees right through him though. I think she did from the very beginning. Even after he destroyed what they had together the first time ar
Dorothy Riepenhoff

This book picks up a year after Grace Street, book 1, ended. Elsa has spent a year trying to get over Victor, or rather Mr. Black. And Victor has tried to move on from his precious chapter 8. But once he learns of her plans to marry, he knows he has to have her one more time.

Their relationship has been complicated from the start. Elsa was always so strong and yet weak at the same time when it came to Victor. No matter how hard she tries to walk away, she just has to know more about the enigma t
Mary
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I may have said this in a prior review of one of Ella's other novels, but I have to be redundant and say it, again. Ella Dominguez NEVER, EVER disappoints me. I literally waited with baited breath for this sequel to "Grace St" groaned with disappointment when the release was delayed and snatched it up within seconds of learning it was live. Then had to wait a day until I had the time and attention to devote to it, in segments of reading.

"Return to Grace Street" was phenomenal. I am in awe of Ell
Rose
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved loved this book! * Spoiler Free!!!! *

Most books (maybe 95%) I read nowadays annoy me in one aspect. The hero acts like a dick and the heroin completely forgives in an instant. Here's the thing, I do love anti-heroes but really I like it when a girl stands up for herself and at least demands an apology and let's him know what he did was wrong.

This book was not like that. Our heroin Elsa did not make Victor think that anything that's happened is okay and I must say, the scenes written by
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please delete duplicate book 5 28 Feb 11, 2015 10:35PM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add ASIN to book 2 18 Dec 31, 2014 02:00PM
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 2 38 Apr 14, 2014 12:13AM

• A Bedtime Story (A Bedtime Story Trilogy, #1)
  • True Control (True, #4.1)
  • Desert Star (The NOVA Trilogy, Book 2)
  • Corroded (The St. Croix Chronicles, #3)
  • Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)
  • Sociopath: Legacy (Sociopath, #2)
  • Sensual Erotica: The Erotic Love Story of Amy and Troy
  • Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1
  • Tested by Her Web Master (Web Master, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Seize (Delirious, #2)
  • The Fall of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, #2)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • The Mutilation Machination
  • Hunting Season: A Love Story
 photo ff654a2f-aeb9-4595-81e6-d8074173c2f8_zpsimhpongs.jpg

Mother. Lover. Dreamer. International bestselling author. Nursing an unhealthy obsession with ukuleles, unicorns and luxury real estate. Born and raised in a conservative, strict Christian household in the Bible Belt of the USA, her upbringing and repression contributed to her wicked imagination, and writing has become a pleasurable and satisfying outlet for her fantasies. At the 'mature' age of

Chapter 8 (2 books)
  • Grace Street (Chapter 8, #1)