Start by marking “Buy Me: The Complete Series (Mistress Auctions #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Buy Me: The Complete Series (Mistress Auctions #1-3)

Buy Me: The Complete Series

(Mistress Auctions #1-3)

Welcome to the Mistress Auctions!

The Mistresses have been bundled together and now include the novella His First and Only, which was in the For the First Time bundle.

This book includes the entire BUY ME series, featuring a menage, a light BDSM story, a virgin hero and heroine, and a winter/summer romance.

There's a taste for everyone in here, so go on and take a bite.
Published March 22nd 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Buy Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buy Me

Start your review of Buy Me: The Complete Series (Mistress Auctions #1-3)
Alexa Riley
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
5 complete stories

She's LIVE!! The Completer Mistress Auction series is here! Even Tiffany and Ethan's story that has never been in Kindle Unlimited Program! Grab up all 4 happily ever afters.

Buy Me Box Teaser4

Buy Me Box Teaser3

Buy Me Box Teaser2

Buy Me Box Teaser1
Elle
Overall: 3.5 STARS!! ★★★

I thought this story will be darker because of the auction. Apparently, it isn't. Quite different from Forced Submission involved light BDSM and fluffy romance with over-the-top alpha male. Still entertaining, though :)

Buy Me (Mistress Auctions, #1)
Review :: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
★★★ 3.5 STARS - Why? Cortez Brothers was so fine. I don't mind sell my virgin for this two hot hunks :))

Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions #2)
Review :: https://www.goodreads.co
Jacqueline
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-arcs
A bumper helping of Alexa Riley smut has been just the thing to keep me smiling through the holidays.

Each story features a Vegas gazillionaire who buys a woman at an exclusive auction and has her - and I mean that in every sense - for thirty days.

We have an outrageously filthy menage thanks to two brothers-from-other-mothers who prefer to share everything and a bdsm kinkster in this anthology so there should be some filth to suit everyone. Oh, and in the usual way, there's an obsession with bree
Nola Arganbright
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No price too high

Powerful men bidding on the women they want. Sexy and erotic and moving in a heart strings way. Exciting games and the people who play them.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is an overal rating.
Part 1 3⭐
I seriously think something is wrong with me..I love to read about h who are up in an auction and the virgin is also a plus side. So does that make me weird? Or is there really something wrong with me? Because in rl I would not love for that to happen, but in books it is all so damn sweet and sexy.
But now a bit about the book. So this is e menage something I don't really like don't get me wrong it can be very hot and this one is very hot. But I don't like shar
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Just reviewing Samantha and Leo's story here...
Me and my imagination... The hero looked completely different in my mind xD
Did I understand correctly? I think he was a virgin, not sure.
Anyway, it was nice that Sam got her HEA, after all she helped a great deal to get the HEAs for the other three books and Kim's.

About the series as a whole I got to say I loved the auction theme, Vegas, casinos and their way-over-the-top owners. Maybe they weren't my favs by Alexa Riley but definitely good reads.
Leona
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
The only expectation I had, going into Mistress Auctions - The Complete Series, was to read some hot, uncomfortably (cough, cough) steamy, and sweet stories about over the top alphas and the women that capture their hearts. While this was present the treat hidden within the pages was that I was given so much more.

In each of the stories in Mistress Auctions - The Complete Series, we're introduced to six alpha males - yes, there are six alphas in these five stories - who are the bosses of their pa
Nicole

5***** stars for these diamond stories from me

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review

I'm so excited about this bundle it's like a box with treasures "Yeah you read right because this book has 5 wonderful stories". In the first story we have Aaron and Justin the "knights" as i would like to call with Stella, in the second we have Mandy and Charles, in the third Antonio and Peaches, in the fourth Leo and Samantha and in the fifth Tiffany and Ethan. And honestly i can't say whi
Ivy Deluca
The writing team of Alexa Riley are the Queens of the Sweet and Smutty. Their formula is pretty set and they know how to delve into "the slightly taboo but also safe" side of romance. These stories are prime examples of that. I won't do a full review because really? When you get an Alexa Riley, it's pretty review-proof. They aren't reinventing the wheel, they're just fun. I got what I wanted, and I wanted what I got. No more, no less. If you want a smutty, sweet one-handed read, this is one of t ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved all books in this series. Each book has something special for everyone's taste and satisfaction. Actually seeing their I wish for reread time.

BUY ME 1

Wow....This was my first menage by this author. And I loved it.

It was perfect. And hot. Alphas as always obsessively stalkerish. But that's one of the reasons why I'm coming back for more.

Another reason is, I'm always drawn into the stories fast. There’s not time to be bored. The storyline just flew. It seems I just started, and here I'm at
Michelle
 photo 4dd82bca6c73b361e3cf8d75a1bb1e_zpselzffnwt.gif

BUY ME: Mistress Auctions #1:

Two alpha brothers. One virgin heroine. The Cortez brothers have set their eyes on Stella and so when it comes to buy her at an auction, they will stop at nothing in getting the woman that they want. So far how will the Cortez brothers go to make Stella their wife?

So if you are looking for a quick steamy read that has a unconventional HEA and possessive alpha males then BUY ME: Mistress Auctions #1 is the book for you.

BUY ME: Mistress Auctions #2:

So The Cortez b
Nadia
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I say we petition our governments to declare Alexa Riley day! The dynamic duo who, not only provides their adoring fans with the alpha obsessed heros we crave, they also points us in the direction of other authors who do the same.
As if providing the reading material that keeps women across the globe satisfied and the battery industry in business, they have gone above and beyond. . . again! They've bundled the Buy Me Series. Now all our smutty Mistress Auction needs will be met all in one glori
Rosemary
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alexa Riley's Mistress Auctions series tells the story of various couples who find themselves participating in a rather unusual Los Vegas auction. This box set includes all previously published volumes plus a ne short that involves Samantha, the original Mistress who runs the auctions and does a lovely job providing a final epilogue for the series and each of its characters. Alexa Riley continues to be one of my guilty pleasures writing short, incredibly sexy tales of insta love with a fun twist ...more
Jessica
Humor = 1/5
Stars =  4 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

Overall, this series was great. I'm mad at myself because I've had it on my kindle for years and just now read it. I feel like I failed as a reader.

All the stories were hot. The plots were fun as well. All the characters were likeable too.

My only negative was most of the H's couldn't control their releases. Th
Cynthia Whisler
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

These book are so erotic and addictive. The storylines are engrossing and tender yet hot as well. It's such a treat to have them all together.
Maïwenn  B
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this bundle but it wasn't their best work, IMO. Nice little treat between heavy and dark stories though! ...more
Ciru
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hey, Ho, Review Day is Here.

Review 5 of 10.

Genre: Erotica-Menage, BDSM, Older-Younger and Secret Lover.

At the end of the Mistress Auction, we get another short story, the one of Samantha, the Madame of the Auction, and her love Leo. They basically have a secret lover thing going on, i guess to the town of Vegas, because as of book one when we see the first incident between them, i was basically waiting for their backstory and the eventual end of the series.

My favourite part is when Leo makes th
Tanya
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Buy Me 1 The Cortez Brothers want Stella and they will have her. After making a decision to save her families farm Stella's world changes more than she could dream. Aaron and Justin make sure those changes are made exactly how they want. I loved this story. It's not my usual style, but I'm so glad I read it.
Buy Me 2 I loved Charles and Mandy's story. Mandy finally slows down and finds enjoyment in life. Charles finds the total control he wants. Together they find a future.
Buy Me 3 They just keep
Jade
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ebook, read-2016
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I am relatively new to Alexa Riley and hadn't stumbled across this series before.

The premise behind the mistress auctions is that women agree to a 30 day contract with the highest bidder for exorbitant amounts of money. They get half at the start of the contract and the other half once the contract had been completed. The men bidding have gone through a strict screening process and coincidentally all three novels focus on Casino owners in Vegas.
Janice Somers
Collection of three books with bonus stories.
The Mistress auctions are for those who are willing to auction themselves to the highest bidder for thirty days and nights.
The women are vetted and the men also. There are rules to follow and you are expected to do whatever you are told with no questions asked.
These stories are sweet with a lot of sexy hawt alpha males and they aren't going to let the women get away no matter what the cost.
I absolutely love this series. I recommend one-clicking now.
Stacy
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You know me, I freakin love Alexa Riley's books.

I am glad that I waited until this whole series came out to read it. As with all of their books, it was a quick dirty read that will have you wanting more of this possessive alpha men. I personally want more of Charles Townstead. He will have you panting and wanting more from him. His dark brody mood will have you squirming in your seat. Loved this series!
Akshay
Jun 14, 2016 rated it liked it
First couple of stories were OK ...but it got repetitive real quick !!!
Valerie Z
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Buy Me - 2 stars

Buy Me 2 - 3 stars. Love Mandy and Charles <3

Buy me 2.5 - 2 stars

Buy me 3 - Didn't read this because the age difference is too big.

Mistress Auction - 1.5 stars
Mary
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
What happens when you are all out of options? You auction yourself off at the Mistress Auctions, that's what. What these sassy women never expected was to find love at the auctions. As always I enjoyed how AR tied them all together, so we got to see all the couples interact and find love. I found humor in some of these stories and chuckled with the interactions between each of the players.

Buy Me Book 1:

This involves the Cortez brothers. The lucky lady being auctioned off gets a 2 for 1 deal. Lit
April Symes
Buy Me Book 1- This is another great book from Ms. Riley. She has a knack for getting across the best erotic , sensual reads with a great storyline with a great story.
• In this book we have two guys, Justin and Aaron Cortez,, who have adopted each other as brothers but they are in NO WAY related to each other. They live and work in Las Vegas and that is where they come into contact with her their dream gal. They see their lady, Stella and that’s it, she is theirs but before they can make her the
Stephanie
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Some were good, some need work

What I liked - I like the pace. It didn't drag on with irrelevant filler material. Everyone seems super in love and committed and possessive and protective of each other. I liked that the characters weren't slutty. I loved Ethan and Tiffany.

What I didn't like - There were errors that should have been caught during editing. I didn't like the Stella wasn't the first woman Aaron and Justin shared or that Mandy wasn't the first woman Charles "played " with. The last sto
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Okay so i finished 2 of the series since i really could care less about book 1 from the reviews.. so i didn't bother reading that one.

Buy me 2- this one i enjoyed ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Buy me 3- i just finished it.. did a review on that book..⭐⭐⭐⭐

I didn't care much about sam and her book.. since i didn't really like sam when she was mentioned in the books..

I did enjoy Tiffany and Ethans it came with this bundle.. and the review is below.

Ethan had been looking for this girl for 10 years since they took him away
Susanne M.
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A whole lot of hotness

It's hard to write a review with so many stories involved, but as a whole the overall quality of writing was good. Each story involved alpha men who knew what they wanted and did what they needed to get the girl. A whole lot of hotness in each story, no cheating or cliffhangers and each had a happy ever after. Proofreading was a problem. Definitely 5 star worthy if Alexa Riley would address it!
Carol
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series.

Las Vegas a high class Madam who auctions of virgins and 30 day contracts to the extremely rich and Casino bosses. Not averse to dirty dealing so the bidders got the girl they wanted she would tell other bidders to let them win. Eventually she starts to auction off herself to prove that her lover won't leave her. What happens next read to find out.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Pretty Prize
  • Belong Together (Three of Us, #2)
  • Stolen
  • Captured
  • Kept
  • His Love
  • Starlet
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Spread for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #2)
  • She’s Too Young (She’s Too Young, #1)
  • JAILBAIT
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • The Virgin's Guardian
  • Spark
  • Teacher's Pet Wolf (Werewolf and Shapeshifter Romance, #3)
  • Bring Him Home
  • She's All Mine
  • Secret Baby
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Mistress Auctions (3 books)
  • Buy Me (Mistress Auctions, #1)
  • Buy Me 2 (Mistress Auctions, #2)
  • Buy Me 3 (Mistress Auctions, #3)