Start by marking “Teague (The Dark Shadows #3)” as Want to Read:
Teague (The Dark Shadows #3)

Teague

(The Dark Shadows #3)

The necromancers are not the only ones with allies….

Failure is not an option. Teague Olaru, vampire prince and Dark Shadow warrior, has received his orders. Seek out the vampire’s long time ally, the valkyries, and convince them to stand with the vampires in their war against the necromancers. It should have been a straightforward mission, that is, until he met Bella.

Ara
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Teague, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teague

Jennifer Ellis
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

The war with the necromancers has given way to another threat. The dark witch Rowena is looking to destroy the vampires. Thanks to Zalack, the necromancer Kings son, she is free.

Teague is a prince and a member of the Dark Shadows charged with protecting the vampires from outside threats. His father the King has sent him to the Valkyries to ask for their help in fighting Rowena. It should have been a straight forward mission, then he met Bella.

Bella is the daughter of the Queen of the Valkyries
Hershey Honey
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed to receive an ARC of this AMAZING BOOK Teague.... Ariel never fails to keep you captivated. I didn’t want the book to end so I read it twice. Teague was sent to ask for assistance from the Valkyries an all women warrior army. While he is talking to the Queen he sets eyes on Bella, the Queen’s daughter and that was all it took. Teague found a woman who is equal to him in strength and smarts. The chemistry between in Bella and Teague is electrifying. The love between a vampire and Va ...more
Amanda
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this is the second book that I have read by Ariel Marie and she doesn't disappoint! teague is a sexy vampire that can have any woman he wants until he meets Bella, a warrior. When he meets her, he knows that they are destined to be mates. however, things keep Bella from fully becoming his.
Ariel's books are in my top 5 of my favorite paranormal authors and cannot wait to see what she comes out with next.
***I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review***
RNDK
Jun 20, 2016 rated it liked it
The best book in the Dark Shadows series so far.
B. U.
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was an emotional roller-coaster for Teague until the end. Loved the suspense and continuation of the story line from the previous books. Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Felicia
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series!

Just when I believe Toma is my favorite Dark Shadows story, in walks Teague! LOL!

I don’t know what it is about a man who gets smacked in the face by love, but they’re just too adorable! The usually confident, cocky, snarky youngest son of Vladimir and Alin Olaru barely recognizes himself when he meets…and is unable to claim his fated mate, the Valkyrie warrior princess, Arabella.

Sent to enlist the Valkyries’ assistance in eliminating mega-witch, Rowena, Teague is cautioned by
Monica
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Teague was a very good read! I was excited to read it after Phaelyn. Teague is sort of the jokster kind of guy. He also likes the ladies. He's been given a mission by Nicu and to take it seriously and to behave himself. He's to go to the vampire's ally the Valkyries and call on them to help with capturing the witch, Rowena. Which they are on board with because they have a huge beef with this wicked witch! What Teague didnt count on is finding him mate among the Valkyrie warriors. They are tough ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
Spunky n Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Phenomenal love story of Teague & Bella! Teague is a vampire prince and is part of the Dark Shadows team that protects the Vampire Nation and its humans from rogue vampires, witches and Necromancers. Bella is a Valkyries Warrior whose team joins the Dark Shadows to hunt down the powerful evil witch, Rowena. Before the action gets popping with heart-stopping scenes of incredible battles, we fall in love with our hero and heroine
Tina
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
The story continues on with Teague's story. Teague is one of the Royal vampire princes. He is watching his siblings fall in love and mate all around him. He is just happy with human donors. When a mission sends him to retrieve the valkylrie to help fight against the necromancers, his world as he knows it changes before his eyes. At first glance of Bella the leader of the Valkyrie, he knows she is his mate. He has a huge problem being that her and her warriors are sworn to a life of virtue.

It bec
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
I think this was my favorite book of the series so far. I loved the way mythology was blended in the series and presented something a little different from the norm. I enjoyed the forbidden love aspect and that the characters meshed well.
Bella and Teague were both warriors and complimented each other. I did want more like usually but over all I really enjoyed this story.
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Clarissa Boggs
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Teague....Oh my goodness Teague. What a great kickass story,I was hooked from page 1 and I sat and devoured the whole thing. I loved ,just loved the story of Bella and Teague ,the interactions between these two characters had me on the edge of my seat. Who doesn't love vampires and women who can capture your heart and kick your ass at the same time.Be ready for a ass-kicking time while reading and be prepared to fall in love with Teague.
Brenda
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omgosh!! I cried!!! eeek!! I received an ARC for an honest review, so here we go. I totally cried and a had smile on my face practically the whole time. there is fighting action, a lot of lust, hot sex, and it's an awesome read. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen next for the vampire Teague and a Valkyrie warrior Bella whom is sworn to be a maiden. I honestly and totally recommend it. I can't wait for the next book. woo hoo!!
Keryci
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review. Wow, I was hooked up in this book too just like in the previous books in this series . Couldn't put down. It was exciting and full with emotions. There was a moment in the book when I cried lke a baby , my heart broke for Teague and Bella . I won't tell more ;) . I loved this book and can't wait to read the next one . I recommend to anyone who would like to read a very good and sexy vampire romance :)
Amanda Lindsey Bursting Bookshelf Blog
Another awesome book in the Dark Shadows Series! The characters had me from page one. Great plot, flow and development. I loved the story behind this book. Learning about Teague and Bella was wonderful. Such a great story between the two, a surprising plot twist, action and adventure, descriptive scenes and heroines. This book has it all. I can't wait to read the other books in this series! ♡
Laura  Hernandez (TheVoluptuousBkDiva/YABkDivas)
Out of this entire series thus far this is my favorite book. The author has entwined vampiric and Valkyrie mythology to bring us the explosive tale of two amazing warriors who are destined for one another. This read is a powerhouse of action and romance and I had an extremely difficult time putting this one down. I love the direction the author took with this story and I give it five stars!!!
Mia
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series never fails to suck me in! I was hooked from the first page. Teague and Aribella were wonderful and the storyline was amazing! The worlds you create never cease to amaze me. I cannot wait for more!
Emma Taylor
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I've loved every book in this series although Toma still holds the slot for number 1 for me so far, Ariel Marie keeps outdoing herself in her stories and I can't wait to read Adrian's and Nicu's (ESPECIALLY Nicu) story. I'm dying for more Dark Shadows!
Ivette Pacheco
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG, can this series get any better???
For a second my heart broke, but was worth it.
I'm such a sucker for the Olaru's guys and can't wait for what will comes next!!!
Paula Genereau
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a good vampire book. I loved it.
Elaine Kirby
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW!

This book had it all but still was very good.

Teague was sent on a mission to go to the Valkyries homeland to see if they would help find & kill the Evil Witch Rowena & there he met his mate. The queen of the Valkyries, Sira, agreed to help especially since Rowena has killed her mate & because she's BFFS with Teague's mother the queen of the vampires.

Arabella is the Commander of the Valkyries & one of the many daughters of the Queen Sira & she has been tasked with not only
Barbara Stewart
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When he sent to another to ask for help against the evil that is trying to kill the vampires he meets his faded mate. She is a warrior for her World and a virgin. There's no man in her world that she knows there's something different about him and she can't stop staring at him. When she goes with him and her warriors to help defeat the evil they can't stay away from each other she gives him her virginity but she can't give him her heart because she knows that she is the sacrifice in this fight. ...more
Maria
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read, Teague is sent to the Vampires allies to aid in catching and destroying a powerful witch. What he didn't expect to find is his soulmate. The series is stil strong, my only letdown is the endings. They feel rushed and short, other than book 1 Princess, the boys so far transition there partners quickly and all is done. Last chapter though, Nicu, leader of the Shadows always delegates a new task to a brother who happens to find his mate. Good intro to next book and per Prince Ol ...more
Tara Dorough
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Valkyrie's and Her Extremely Hot Vampire

Teague and Bella's story is full of passion and heart. The vampires call upon the Valkyries of old to aide in their fight against and evil witch. Teague, one of the vampire princes is in charge of airing with them. The connection he folds with Bella is due to become legend. Ariel has brought us a wonderful tell filled with magic and wonder. I can't wait to see how she follows this story with Adrian's story.
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

This is the third book In the Dark Shadow series and this is a series you’ll definitely want to check out if you’re a fan of great paranormal stories filled with sexy as sin vampires and non-stop action. This can definitely be read as a standalone with no problems at all since I started off reading this series with the novella right before this one and was fine. I loved everything about this from the interesting storyline, the complex characters and the fact that there’s enough suspense that it
Petula
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Teague Olaru is a Dark Shadow. That is the highest of the vampire guard that protect other vampires and the humans from rogues or any "others" that might threaten them. He is also a son of the royal family. There is a very powerful witch that is determined to kill the vampire queen, and finding her is proving difficult. Teague is sent to the Valkyrie realm to ask for assistance, because the witch is also a sworn enemy of their queen.
Arabella is a Valkyrie warrior and daughter of the queen. She
Jennifer Zamora
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!, I cant tell if these are happy tears or not... What a wonderful book. I will definitely have to find a way to get the other books in this series and will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next. This is the story of Bella and Teague. And what a story. I really like that he was the smart ass brother who was always wise cracking, and then BOOM....
Bella has always known her place and duty. Even being the queens daughter (one of many) changes nothing in her fate. Being from an a
Karlee
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With Rowena in hiding, Teague is tasked to go seek out the help of the Valkyries, what he didn't plan was for one of the Queens daughters to be his fated mate. Bella has given a vow to lead the Valkyries in battle, stay a virgin and accept if she is the sacrifice if their God requires it. But with both having feelings for one another, will Bella break her vows and will Teague be too distracted to fight? Will both the Vampires and Valkyries be able to capture Rowena before it's too late? Definite ...more
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Fated Mates and Death

I have been reading this series since the first book was written and Ariel Marie improves with each story. How she improves upon perfection of her paranormal story is beyond me. I can't get enough of this series!

What would you do if your fated mate was chosen as the sacrifice deemed by a God to save your mother's life? Would you bow your head so as not to offend the gods, knowing you will die without your mate?

Vampires, witches, Valkyrie, necromancers and more! An incredib
Karlee
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chell
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Very few authors have I read more than 3 books of theirs and loved ever single one ! I never have to question if I'm going to enjoy one of Ariel's books . She is such a talented writer I think I could read 100 books from her and never get bored !

As for Adrian this book was great just as the others . I was thinking that it may have been the first death of the royal family , but was pleasantly surprised . Without giving any spoilers it was a surprising turn of events and was awesome and introduce
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Ariel Marie F...: Teague (The Dark Shadows 3) 1 1 Dec 21, 2016 05:41AM

• Pop!
  • Penny of the Paranormal (Vanguard Elite #4)
  • Pretty;
  • Untouched (Untouched #1)
  • Discovery (The Gifted, #1)
  • Doctrine of Indecency: 18 Coveted Tales of Lust
  • Love in Carson Falls (The Falls Series Book 1)
  • Finding Home (Club Dark #1)
  • If I Loved You (Harper Falls #1)
  • Broken in Pieces (Wounded Hearts #1)
  • A Vacation From Hell (Hell Bound, #1)
  • All He Wants For Christmas Anthology
  • Downcast
  • Maybe Forever (Maybe..., #3)
  • Minion
  • Love Me Like You Do (Love Me #1)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • The Core (Equilibrium, #1)
Ariel Marie is an author who loves the paranormal, action and hot steamy romance. She combines all three in each and every one of her stories. For as long as she can remember, she has loved vampires, shifters and every creature you can think of. This even rolls over into her favorite movies! She loves a good action packed thriller! Throw a touch of the supernatural world in it and she’s hooked!

Sh

The Dark Shadows (5 books)
  • Princess (The Dark Shadows, #1)
  • Toma (The Dark Shadows #2)
  • Adrian (The Dark Shadows #4)
  • Nicu (The Dark Shadows 5)