Start by marking “Survival School (Young Toughs)” as Want to Read:
Survival School (Young Toughs)

Survival School (Young Toughs)

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
"This is the right place for you, boy. They'll school you here to be a right-standing man, one who can keep control over his actions, like any good man should. You just got to keep yourself open to learn and to grow."

How far can trust grow, when you're in a place you despise?

Arrested for a crime he doesn't regret, Bat ends up handcuffed to a group of fellow city boys and s
ebook
Published March 22nd 2016 by Dusk Peterson

To ask other readers questions about Survival School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Survival School

Dusk Peterson
[Excerpt:]

"Well, I've surely been schooled."

Having said this, Bat tossed another shovelful of dirt to the side and paused to wipe his brow free of sweat. The midsummer morning was clear, with not a cloud in the sky to provide them with shade. The trench they were digging remained too shallow at this point to throw shadows.

"Oh my blessed, you're right about that." Frank took up the refrain as his pickaxe chiselled another rock. "When I get my first job out there, and the master asks me what schoo
Lori S.
Sep 14, 2018
Paulo
added it
Mar 23, 2016
Honored in the Rainbow Awards, Dusk Peterson writes historical speculative fiction with diverse characters: historical fantasy, alternate history, and retrofuture science fiction. Friendship, romantic friendship, and romance often occur in the stories. Visit duskpeterson.com for e-books and free fiction.

A resident of Maryland, Mx. Peterson lives with an apprentice and several thousand books.