Start by marking “Love's Promise (Married in Montana #2)” as Want to Read:
Love's Promise (Married in Montana #2)

Love's Promise

(Married In Montana #2)

From New York Times USA Today Bestseller Lorhainne Eckhart comes the second book in a brand new series, Married in Montana, another big family romance series filled with family, love and loyalty. If you loved The Outsider Series and The Friessens you will love, Love's Promise, a western romantic series you will fall in love with.

LOVE'S PROMISE, you first met Kim and Bruce
ebook
Published April 27th 2016 by Lorhainne Eckhart

To ask other readers questions about Love's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Promise

Start your review of Love's Promise (Married in Montana #2)
Lu Bielefeld
Review in Portuguese and English.
----------------------
“I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
----------------------
Eu gosto muito desta autora e acompanho o trabalho dela.
Nossos heróis foram namorados e acabaram se separando por muitos anos. Ele perseguiu a carreira dos sonhos dele e ela se jogou em um casamento sem amor que não deu certo.
Agora estão planejando o casamento e o início da vida deles juntos. Mas uma série de problemas começam a acontecer e
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bruce and Kim finally gets closure to their story. They have been in love with each other forever but it seems like something always came up between them. Now as their day approaches, they have a stalker and Kim coming to terms with past regrets. This story touches your heart and has you in the corner cheering this couple on to a happily ever after. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Margaret Yelton
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love's Promise is the 2nd book in the series, Bruce and Kim have been in love since they were young. Things happen that keep them apart, but now they are back together. Can they build a life together? I really enjoyed this book and would certainly recommend it to others.

I received a free copy of the book from the author, and this is my fair and honest review of the book.
Bev
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful love story. Kim and Bruce are to be married very soon, but they have so many hurdles to jump through first. A small patient. A stalking mother. A wedding dress. An interfering mother. A horse. And a wonderful read.
Tracey Tranter
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love’s Promise is part of a three-part series and you need to read the first book before reading this one.

This is a great book with dynamic, engaging characters and an emotional story.

An enjoyable read!

I received a free copy of this book from the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Carmela Dimattia
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a road Bruce and Kim have had to travel in order to be together. I enjoyed both books in the series so far and I loved the chemistry between the characters. Their story is one of young love lost but life has finally brought them together again. Beautiful story with beautiful characters is definitely worth the read

I received an arc copy and am voluntarily leaving an honest review

Merged review:

Bigedsgirl1
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. I was so happy to read about the reunion and wedding of Kim Edwards and Bruce Siegel, characters that I first read about in Ms. Eckhart's wonderful book, The Deadline, featuring Andy and Laura Friessen, my favorite Friessen couple in all of the Friessen series. I'm thrilled that this new series, Married in Montana, will feature friends and neighbors of the Friessens, with Andy and Laura along with their children mak ...more
Susan
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in return for an honest review - Kim and Bruce are supposed to be getting married! Bruce is a pediatric doctor with some priority issues towards his unstable (?) girlfriend. There is a patient's mother who follows him everywhere. Their wedding has already been postponed twice due to his career. This would be a clue to me towards Bruce.This is where Kim's personality starts to wear on me. They are back together after 20 years and trying to have a baby? That would make the in th ...more
Robin Lee
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am enjoying this new series, and it’s particularly enjoyable to have Andy & Laura Friessen as part of the story. This book begins with the characters of Kim and Bruce who are again planning their wedding after two unsuccessful attempts due to emergencies. Kim’s parents are so unsupportive, having their own ideas about how she should live her life. Bruce’s career as a pediatrician keeps him extremely busy and causes quite a few twists and turns in this fascinating story.
April
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is another emotional series by Lorhainne Ekhart. It is a perfect spin off of the Freissen series.

Kim and Bruce have loved each other for half a lifetime. After many hurdles, they are finally getting the marriage they have always wanted. As with all Eckhart books, there is always a twist or two.

This is a great book with dynamic, engaging characters and an emotional story.

I recommend picking this one up today.
Heather
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This is the second book featuring Kim and Bruce who happen to be neighbors with the Friessens. Kim has loved Bruce for most of her life and finally is about to marry him. Or will the marriage be postponed yet again. This was trademark Eckhart with romance, family drama and a touch of suspense.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Susan Jordens
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
True Love

This is a great new series. Book two tells Kate and Bruce's story as they wait for their long awaited wedding. Despite all the complications in the run up to their wedding it is very apparent that they are deeply in love. A beautifully written story and one I would recommend reading.
Kathy
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Somehow I missed the 1st book in this series. This is the 2nd book and I really didn't have any problem following along. It's a really nice romance that brings some characters from other of Ms. Eckhart's series in. There's romance, some mystery, some sex (but nothing real explicit). Just a really good read.

I was given this book for an honest review.
Linda Zelinsky
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loving this series Married in Montana. The love, and joy in these books is fantastic. Love the couple of Kim and Bruce,
Norine Fry
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book. Please keep them coming. I thought I’d read this book before. Looks like I read it in 2016. Still a good book.
alice edwards
Katerina
Nov 25, 2018
Linda Freeman
Aug 12, 2017

• A Time for Mercy (Jake Brigance, #3)
  • Keeper (Dallas Devils, #4)
  • A Mate to Believe In (Dragons of Mount Aterna, #2)
  • F is for Fake Marriage (Office Secrets #4)
  • Twi (Primal Impulse Shifters Book 3)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Girl of Glass (Girl of Glass, #1)
  • Boy of Blood (Girl of Glass, #2)
  • Night of Never (Girl of Glass, #3)
  • Son of Sun (Girl of Glass #4)
  • Death of Day (Girl of Glass #0.5)
  • Girl of Glass: The Complete Collection
  • Skystone Canyon (Iron Feather Brothers Series, #2)
  • Lander Ridge (Iron Feather Brothers Series Book 3)
  • Highest Stakes (Gambling on Love #2)
  • Knocked Up by the Werewolf (Sexy Stories from Steamydale)
  • A Mate to Protect (Dragons of Mount Aterna, #3)
"Lorhainne Eckhart is one of my go to authors when I want a guaranteed good book. So many twists and turns, but also so much love and such a strong sense of family."
 (Lora W. Reviewer)

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3m2c0At
Facebook: https://bit.ly/3k6nP6z
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LEckhart
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lorhainneec...

New York Times & USA Today bestseller Lorhainne Eckhart writes R

Married In Montana (3 books)
  • His Promise (Married in Montana #1)
  • A Promise of Forever (Married in Montana #3)

News & Interviews