Start by marking “Marie Curie Saves the Titanic With a Flying Alien and a Mechanical Bat (and then They Bang)” as Want to Read:

Read Book

did not like it 1.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Marie Curie is travelling aboard the Titanic on its maiden voyage with many historical figures, such as the Einsteins and Rudolph Valentino. Marie finds herself attracted to two mysterious American men, the ethereally handsome Kent Calhoun and the brooding billionaire Brewster Wainright.

Marie's extended exposure to radiation through scientific research has given her
Published April 1st 2016

Be the first to ask a question about Marie Curie Saves the Titanic With a Flying Alien and a Mechanical Bat

did not like it Average rating 1.00  ·

Start your review of Marie Curie Saves the Titanic With a Flying Alien and a Mechanical Bat (and then They Bang)
Michelle
Feb 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
I honestly can't begin to understand what the hell was going on with this book, and I was beginning to feel like I was missing something.

For instance, frequent references are made to the Titanic, but at the same time, Einstein, laptops and text messages are mentioned. I honestly cannot comprehend what the hell is going on in this book. It's like multiple, disjointed stories all going on at once.

It was just too weird to be believed, and I only made it 18% of the way through, before giving up.
Susan
Jan 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: short-story
Odd. Strange. Weird. I truly and emphatically state that I did not get what in the world was going on with this mish mash of a mess. Sorry, maybe other readers will understand what was going on here, but I could not.
Laura Farmer
Jeanna Massman
Jan 13, 2017
Deanna  Keller
Jan 13, 2017
I've been writing since I was sixteen and only as I got older did my writing become more sexually explicit. But it has also expanded into the paranormal, historical, surreal.

Dying in Pleasure has erotic scenes between men and women, women and women, men and men; between slaves and masters, whores and noblewomen, gladiators and everyone. In my works, everyone has sex, in any possible way and