Start by marking “Obfuscate - A Paranormal Urban Fantasy (World of Blood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Obfuscate - A Paranormal Urban Fantasy (World of Blood, #2)

Obfuscate - A Paranormal Urban Fantasy

(World of Blood #2)

Love Vampires, Dragons, Werewolves & Shifters? Killion Slade continues with her second book in the contemporary paranormal urban fantasy series.

When forever becomes real, it’s seriously intimidating.

Cheyenne O’Cuinn has three tasks to scratch off her to-do list: rescue her sister from cannibalistic vampires, eliminate the man who threatens her family’s survival, and h
ebook, First, 246 pages
Published May 1st 2016 by Draconian Publishing - Spirit

To ask other readers questions about Obfuscate - A Paranormal Urban Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obfuscate - A Paranormal Urban Fantasy

David Watson
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
You might think that Cheyenne O' Cuinn has an easy life but nothing can be further from the truth. She may be beautiful, have a successful career as a computer programmer and her own virtual reality game that she designed but she is also a vampire. Not too long ago she found out that mythological creatures were real and many of them were playing her game, ExsanguiNation. Since she found this out, her life has changed drastically and now she has three tasks ahead of her.

She has to Rescue her sist
Denise Keef
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whew! WHAT a story!!! I was so looking forward to this one and hoped it was as good as book one, Exsanguinate but I have to say, this surpassed all of my expectations! With so many emotional scenes I was torn up in side. I was yelling, swearing and screaming one minute and crying the next! Killion Slade is an author who can bring out the emotions in a reader by their use of words as a painter uses oils! As I read along, I had a vivid picture playing in my head of the scenes that were unfolding a ...more
Hollie
I wasn’t a big fan of the first book in this series, it ended with a cliffhanger and had so many issues unresolved. I decided to give this book despite that because it was offered as a kindleunlimited. I made it to the 50% when I lost complete interest. I skimmed the rest of it. Sadly, this one seems to end on a cliffhanger as well and still has tons of issues unresolved. This read was just tiring for me. Also, what is up with the book titles. Obfuscate?? I couldn’t even recommend this book to s ...more
Candi Pilo
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In Obfuscate, Killion Slade continues what she started in Exsanguinate. The story of the O'Cuinn sisters becomes more tangled, heartbreaking, and and mysterious. New characters emerge, each with their own motivations and stories, and I really am looking forward to the third installment of the series. Ms. Slade has a talent for writing about some very deep and dark human emotions that has me rooting for Cheyenne and Sheridan, and I am anxious to see what they are up to next.
Vix
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As with the first book KS has left a multitude of links to outside sources, like little Easter eggs in games and DVDs, these are great fun.
The information at the end of the book regards to clarity of the words used from varying languages was amazing; loved the references and links to music and films.
The character bios at the start of the book was an inspired thought, as acts like a mini catch up after the long (well it seemed AGES) wait since the first book.
That said, KS did perfect little char
Naching Kassa
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was even better than the first!
Killion Slade has created a wonderful, 3-dimensional world starring believable characters. When you cry, laugh, and curse the actions of a character, they become more than a person on a page. They become a friend. You root for them in their victories and weep with them during their defeats. I love Khaldon, Cheyenne, Torchy, Sheridan, Harris, Briggs, Dakota, the dogs, and the supernatural characters. What's more, I've become invested in what happens to the
Nikki
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I want Book 3 right now

Literally on the edge of my seat from the moment I started this until the end. Says Book 3 was to be published by winter 2016, I'm hoping I just missed it in my Amazon search. There are soooo many twists and turns, I went within sleep because I couldn't stop reading. There are so many different avenues future books could take and I pray they are all explored. A unique take on vampire themes that you won't be sorry you started to read.
Sharon
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
i read the first book in this series this week and had to find out what happened next.

I really enjoyed this book, but felt they could have added more of an ending. I hate being left wondering and have to wait for months for the next book.
I am looking forward to the next book in this series. I think it has potential to be a long series.
Tamara
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Killion Slade does it again! Since EXSANGUINATE made such an impression on me, I was eager to check out the next offering. It seems the books in this series are destined to only get better. Bring on World of Blood, #3! ...more
Stephanie Carter
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow.....

I had been waiting for the return of the O'Quinn sisters and I wasn't disappointed. The quest to rescue Dakota is on as our crew of supers join together. Book two proves as engaging as the first, with a cliffhanger no one will see coming (at least I didn't).
Carla
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read
I was very fortunate to have one this in a goodreads giveaway! So glad I did. This is has turned out to be one of my favorite series! I did get a chance to read the first World of Blood Exsanguinate and was very excited to move onto book two! Was not disappointed in the least. Killian Slade is one masterful writer in being able to bring out so much emotion in the reader! I had a very vivid picture in my mind of the novel and the story as it progressed and of the overall feelings of the character ...more
Jane
May 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am having a difficult time expressing my feelings for Obfuscate. On the one hand, ths characters were well-developed and the storyline seemed well thought out. I was drawn into the lives of the characters, and I wanted to follow them to the end. However, I found the typos, grammatical errors, and missing or misused words to interrupt the story so often, I sometimes lost the thread of the action.

I did finish the book, and because I was invested in their "lives", I probably will get the next boo
Kelly
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Obfuscate

Many characters added from book 1. Well written so you don't get tangled up on who is who. Great story line. Has not added extra fluff which is nice writing is smooth and easy to follow.
J Amber Vartorella
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Didn't enjoy this one as much as the first in the series. The main character spends too much time angsting. The supporting characters seemed to become a bit shallow in this one, except maybe the sister, Sheridan.
Wade
Melinda Bentulan
Jun 10, 2017
Patty Seniuk
Jul 19, 2017
Killion Slade is an award-winning, Amazon bestselling speculative paranormal fiction author. As a loyal reader of dystopian urban fantasy herself, the apocalyptic genres drew her to become a homesteader, ensuring her family could survive if a world-wide crisis ever occurred and washing machines disappeared.

When not writing, she can be found raising chickens, geocaching, making soap, growing thing

World of Blood (2 books)
  • Exsanguinate (World of Blood, #1)