Start by marking “Tainted Ink” as Want to Read:
Tainted Ink

Read Book

Tainted Ink

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Those who have the skill to Draw can drink Ink and with it create and animate anything they can imagine. They are to be admired. They are to be honoured. They are called Artists and are envied by all. And Bree and Errin are soon to join their lofty ranks by going to university to learn to harness their skill.

This is what they have hoped for and dreamt of for as long as
Published March 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Ink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Ink

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of Tainted Ink
Ali
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads, magical, ya
There are those who have the skill of Drawing. When they drink Ink they can create and animate anything they imagine. People who Draw are to be admired and honored. They are Artists and envied by all.

Bree and Errin have dreamed of being able to Draw. They are chosen to attend the University to hone their skills as Artists. They believe that things can't get any better.

But they can get worse.

This was an entertaining and fast read for me. I was drawn into the story of Bree and Errin as they begin
Bailey Loveless
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | STORE

The book is set in world where those who are Skilled can swallow a substance called Ink, then use it to create and animate anything they can imagine with time and training. The story follows Bree and Erinn, childhood friends who are to learn the art of Drawing with Ink at the mysterious university on Painted Island, and Soler, an Ink maker and dealer in the city's underground black market. Bree and Erinn have been dreaming of becoming Ink initiates
Cally
Mar 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I will be honest I have spent the past few days writing how to write this review without giving any of the plot and spoilers..

This is a debut author and I can see her doing well as I enjoyed. I am already hoping she wil do a book for secondary characters.

The author gives you a good description of the book in her own words. If will certainly grab your attention as you the author takes you on twists and turns that will keep you turning over to the next page.

The way this book ended Tania has left
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 03, 2016 rated it liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
I was a little confused at the start of this book being introduced to so many characters. It was very difficult to speculate what the ages of each character was as none were given.
No spoilers from me, but I found this book to be an interesting read, and a good job from a debut author.
James
Patricia Blevins
Mar 26, 2016
Mar 27, 2016
Tania Johansson
Mar 28, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Hunter
Apr 06, 2016
Asha Rani
Nov 23, 2018
I grew up in a small town called Ficksburg in South Africa and moved with my family to England aged fifteen.

I then completed my schooling through a correspondence course from South Africa. This challenging time taught me a lot of self-discipline and determination. Qualities that have been invaluable while writing my first novel.

In 2004 I started studying optometry at Aston University in