Start by marking “How To Be Born Again” as Want to Read:
How To Be Born Again

How To Be Born Again

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  123 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Man has a problem and God has an answer in Christ. How the do we respond?

Dr. Graham gives the answer in simple, direct, and dynamic language. But he does not stop with the moment of the new birth, for newborns have a lot of growing to do. Here also is essential guidance to take them further, for they can scarcely realize so soon the potential of the new power God can relea
Published March 5th 1989 by Thomas Nelson (first published July 1st 1977)

To ask other readers questions about How To Be Born Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Be Born Again

Leslie Jebaraj
Aug 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
God used this book to draw me to Himself when I was 15. I am thankful to Billy Graham for his simple presentation of the Gospel. Years later I gave this book to a Hindu colleague, because of it's clarity. I'd say that everyone who wants to introduce the Gospel of Jesus Christ to their friends would do well to pass it on!
Justin West
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book lay the fundamentals of the reality of the only True God who loves humans and who is busy trying to save them from a certain destruction and make them realize they can start living an immediate abundant life.
Amanda Watkins
Billy Graham is quite possibly the most respected man in the Christian world, at least in my opinion. I have many of his books, and I am trying to build an entire collection. In his book, How to be Born Again, Mr. Graham gives practical advice for new Christians to aid in their growth. But there is also much information that can be gleaned from a seasoned Christian as well.

Listen to this quote from page 145, Chapter 11 (The New Birth) "But as Christians we need to do something about social inju
Zach
Dec 20, 2017 rated it liked it
There is not much to really say about this book. It is everything you'd expect, and nothing more.
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
Satan's power was broken at the cross. ~ Billy Graham ("How to Be Born Again", page 117)

Jesus replied "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." (John 3:3, NIV)

The above Scripture is the basis of this book; however, Billy Graham goes into detail of what it means to be born again and the common errors that people have about what it means to be born again.
Kitty
Sep 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing
A very simple and clear explanation about how to become a Christian.
James Burns
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-librairy, religion
If you our looking to have a sweet walk of faith, this book is your guide book to faith
Thomas
Jan 07, 2008 rated it liked it
you're going to have to do a little better, Billy Graham. But you're a nice guy.

Clorush
rated it it was ok
Dec 05, 2011
Jaime Lynn
Jun 14, 2008
  • The Name
  • The Life God Blesses: The Secret of Enjoying God's Favor
  • Listening to God (Life Principles Study Series)
  • Footprints Of A Pilgrim
  • Ten Commandments of Working in a Hostile Environment
  • How to Pray
  • A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering
husband to Ruth Bell Graham
father of Ruth Graham, Gigi Graham Tchividjian, & Anne Graham Lotz, Nelson, & Franklin Graham

Dr. Billy Graham has authored more than 150 books.

Billy Graham's Son, Franklin Graham has taken the reigns of his ministry.

Billy Graham was married to Ruth (Bell) Graham until her death in 2007. Ruth Graham, was born Ruth Bell in Qingjiang, Kiangsu, China. Ruth's parents
More about Billy Graham...