Start by marking “Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles, #3)

Draekora (The Medoran Chronicles #3)

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  947 Ratings  ·  168 Reviews

With Aven Dalmarta now hiding in the shadows of Meya, Alex is desperate to save Jordan and keep the Rebel Prince from taking more lives.

Training day and night to master the enhanced immortal blood in her veins, Alex undertakes a dangerous Meyarin warrior trial t
Published April 1st 2017

Pouting Always
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Alex is a mortal but after being claimed by Aven, a disowned former prince of Meya, she has Meyarin blood flowing through her veins. She is staying in Meya to train so that she can go up against Aven. I haven't read the first two books but after reading this one, I'm totally going to. The writing was good and even though I was a little confused at first about what was happening it didn't take long to catch on. The plot line is interesting and I really want to see where this series ends up going. ...more
Catriona (LittleBookOwl)
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Rating: 4.5 stars

Favourite book of the series so far!

Review copy provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Ryan Buckby
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i swear by the stars that you and the others slain tonight will be the first of many.. of that you have my word

Wow! this book is defiantly a step up from book two, but i will probably be saying this about every book in this series but it's true Lynette defiantly knows how to write a really good book and it shows.

Plot
This book picks up after the events of book two and we see Alex, Bear and D.C in a top secret facility trying to get to the surveillance room to see if what Aven said about Jord
Nicklein Mae
Oct 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SELLING MY SOUL FOR AN EARLY COPY OF THIS. *SOBS*
Jenna
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SPOILER-FREE VIDEO REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9ns...

SPOILER-FILLED BOOKTALK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oc5Q...

This book. This BOOK. THIS BOOK! Draekora is such a step-up from Raelia and Akarnae, something I didn't think was possible. The book takes us in a very different direction, but one that is so necessary for Alex's story and for books going forward. The plot for this one was fairly simple, as it followed Alex learning more about her abilities while trying to get home
Kelly (Diva Booknerd)
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pantera, bookgasm
Draekora is the third fantastical installment of The Medoran Chronicles. Alexandra Jennings is an adventurous, enchanting character and her journey a compelling narration. As Alexandra continues to prepare for the impending confrontation her main concern is for Jordan, captured under Aven's influence. Alexander is wonderfully human, immersed within a world of immortal beings and transported to a bygone illustrious City of Meya, concealed as a lost Meyarin daughter.

Roka and Aven Dalmarta are assi
Jas Sahade
Apr 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok so I wrote a review quite a while ago for this book and I just found it. So without editing or re-reading this review..........

*spoiler free review* Draekora is the third instalment in 'The Medoran Chronicles'. I would like to begin this review by saying that this book is not perfect. Draekora does have its flaws however, I would like to give it 3.5 stars because of how the ending was able to give meaning to the events in the story leading up to it.

When I first begun reading Draekora, I felt
Emily
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of vaeliana Draekoran heir. 'Draekora' by Lynette Noni was such an amazing instalement in 'The Medoran Chronicles' series. I think that this third book is my favourite so far. 'Raelia', book two, ended with everyone finding out that Jordan had been Claimed by Aven - this leads friends Bear, DC, and Alex to try to save him. The book starts with Alex working with Bear and DC, but is later thrust into the world of the Meyrians, Meya, where she is to be taught how to use her traces of Me ...more
Emily Coates
Mar 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW IM FULL ON SHAKING AND HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING CAUSE WHAT I READ WAS JUST SO AMAZING
Runningrabbit
I despise book series that are released once a year. They fall off your radar and they have no sense of continuity; you may remember parts of the story but you can't remember the author. When you have a 'to read' list that enters the hundreds why would you want to repeat yourself? If you're averse to this, I don't suggest you read it till all 5 books are out. I'm sure publishing houses and authors wonder why their books have less and less readers, so I can only guess they're greedy or just plain ...more
Sheila {ShesGoingBookCrazy.com}
I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!
Cassie James
description
description

I have loved the Medoran Chronicles ever since I read Arkanae. The whole series is a thrilling ride if fun, It was with great excitement I began Draekora. It was everything I expected and more. Draekora is undoubtedly the best book in the series so far, Every single aspect about it is just perfect. It began with action, Alex and the gang trying to prove whether Jordan's brother was alive or not. The storyline then gravitated to what is the most portion of the book, Meya. Alex goes to Meya to tra
Darcy (Daydreamingofbookdragons)
no no No NoNo NO NOO NOOOO NO NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! That was NOT NICE!!! my heart is an absolute wreak.
Lisa
ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley.

4,5 stars

Very intense and darker than the last two books. A lot of new information is coming our way, more worldbuilding which I appreciated. You also see some characters from very different angles this time which was very interesting and added to their depths and complexity. Half of the cast is missing, though. I understand why, but still, I missed them heavily. There is a new race we learn about and I wished we would have seen more of them. But man,
Amy
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I really did enjoy this! There was a bit when I felt nothing was happening but it finished with such a bang and there were so many aspects I liked about it like talking dragons!!! love that. There is more explained in this as well that makes you understand what a certain character is doing! Well done Lynette 👏
Lissa
I am not okay. This book... this book. “Draekora” is everything I hoped for and far, far more. Everything is completely turned on it’s head and it is glorious. There’s one character who ripped my heart out (okay, thee, but one’s a dragon so what can you except?) and it was glorious. Also, did I mention dragons? Lynette’s books just keep getting better, and I can’t wait for the next one to completely destroy me...
Kristy ▪ The Reader Dragon
My mind is completely fucked right now. Like.. seriously. That was one hell of a roller-coaster ride and I never wanted it to end. I know it took me forever to get through (srsly, 2.5 weeks is like an eternity), but Draekora is hands-down the best book in the series so far, and the others just cannot compare (that must surely tell you something if you know just how much I love both Akarnae and Raelia . I desperately need to get my hands on Graevale RIGHT. NOW. But while I wait, please answer ...more
Azra
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was definitely not expecting anything that happened in this book to happen... My expectations were completely blown away (in the best way possible), I have so many emotions about this book.
At first I was super annoyed because the focus went beyond Alex and her Akarnae gang and they were who I wanted to see more of! This changed after I started to really get into the book and I LOVED the direction the plot took, Draekora for me is really a step up from the other books, it explores so much of th
Mary-ellen
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lynette Noni does such a fabulous job of developing this story in new directions. This book explains so much of why things are the way they are. Once again we get to meet new characters, but we also get a lot more depth on existing characters. It’s great to see a bit more complexity for Aven’s character. And Niyx’s character really shines. It’s getting a little darker, but it’s still a lot of fun.
Juliette
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lana
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IT IS SO GOOD IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND I'M STILL RECOVERING
Donna
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
400+ pages with zero plot development - this book annoyed me. The events in this book could have been told in 100 pages and then the plot could have actually moved forward. Not worth the wait between Book 2 and Book 3.
Also inserting bible verses into general conversation (often with tenuous links and always without referencing) seems more like plagiarism than honouring.
Jamilah
Please just give me a minute. My mind hasn't still adapted to the fact that book four won't come out till next year. And I seriously don't know how I am going to wait that long.
This is killing me.

When I re-read it like 6 months later
Are you kidding me. For some reason I believed that if I re-read the whole series, by some unknown miracle I would instantly be rewarded with the next book. Should've known better of course. Turns out I have to yet wait another 3 months? Speaking of which I forgot h
Emma
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r4r-and-arc, uno-2017
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I love this series, it explores many different worlds which gives an unique angle. I was a little mystified at one point thinking that it going off on a tangent, but it brought it back to the story after a while. I did like the twists, they left me trying to get my head round some of it., but in the best way.

The story explained some key details of the past that really helped the story. Favourite characters were back along with
Alicia
Holy cheeseballs, I LOVED this book! I haven't been obsessed with this series up until this point, but now there is no turning back. This. Book. Is. Amazing.
We get to know a slew of characters that have been on the sidelines until this point, and sooo much happens. There's not much I can say without spoilers, so seriously just read this book.
Aargh, so long to wait until the next one.
Chelsea Herondale
All I can say is: AVENN BABYYY (lel), NIYX!!! And ROKAAAA
Emris Lindsay
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: science-fiction
Truly a captivating and adventure packed story, Alex is an intelligent and bright young woman who was chosen and given a mammoth task of saving the ones she loved; for her task to be successful she had to be transported to the past to see how such a damning catastrophe started.

She was in a stupor after finding out that she had the blood of the Meyarins flowing inside of her. With these superpower abilities she gained, you would think that her task would be much easier, but no, she is a pawn bei
Aimee
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my this series just keeps getting better and better! The author has just developed so much as she has gone along. I loved that this story revealed a whole new depth to all the characters especially Aven, I loved that she involved a whole new depth to him instead of just having him as the token bad guy, although I would have taken the story in a different direction my only fault is that now I have to wait so long for the next one!
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
I'm going to need a moment to recover because that was FAN-FREAKING TASTIC. When people told me this was their favourite book of their series, I wasn't quite sure how it was going to live up to Raelia but they're not kidding - this is THE BEST FREAKING BOOK OF THE SERIES.

Time travel + dragons + blood bonds + going back to the past + seeing history play out and not being able to do anything = Draekora.

Full review to come.
Bianca
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just finished this and holy moly my gosh. Moving and magical, Draekora did not disappoint. I was continually amazed by Alex's strength; one of the many reasons I love her. This book is EVERYTHING and I need Graevale...next year better come quickly. My emotions are everywhere!
  • A Portrait of Pain (Seraph Black, #4)
  • Awaken the Damned (League of Guardians, #3)
  • Door to the Sylphs (Sylph, #6)
  • Blind Tiger (Wildcats, #2)
  • Uriel (Paladin, #2)
  • Untitled (Guardians of Tarnec, #3)
  • Untitled (Persephone Alcmedi, #7)
  • The Disappearing Act (The Vanishing Girl, #3)
  • Demons at the Gates (Phoenix Chronicles, #5)
  • The Forbidden Heir (The Four Arts, #2)
  • Pale Blue Flames (The Maker's Song, #6)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • The Sharp Bite of Ritual (Spellcrackers.com, #6)
  • Shattered Stars (Broken Skies, #3)
  • Chosen One (Forever Evermore, #6)
  • Last Stand (The Black Mage, #4)
  • The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan, #2)
  • Cast in Deception (Chronicles of Elantra, #13)
Lynette Noni studied journalism and academic writing at university before completing a degree in human behavior. She lives on the Sunshine Coast in Australia and can be found baking cupcakes, singing along to animated movies, or daydreaming about being swept away to a fantasy world. Some days, she can even do all three at once — and still find the time to sneak in a nap afterwards.
More about Lynette Noni

The Medoran Chronicles (4 books)
  • Akarnae (The Medoran Chronicles, #1)
  • Raelia (The Medoran Chronicles, #2)
  • Graevale (The Medoran Chronicles, #4)
“Many are Called, but few answer the Call. Fewer still respond to it and follow where it leads... And that's why you're not only Called, but also chosen. Because you'll continue to walk through the doors, no matter where they lead.” 4 likes
“I swear by the stars that you and the others slain tonight will be the first of many. Of that you have my word.” 3 likes