Start by marking “Getting Over Growing Older: How to Change Your Life by Staying Positive” as Want to Read:
Getting Over Growing Older: How to Change Your Life by Staying Positive

Getting Over Growing Older: How to Change Your Life by Staying Positive

No matter how old you are, staying positive will keep you young. In our youth-oriented culture, growing older is a challenge for millions of baby boomers. In this down-to-earth guide, entrepreneur, fashion consultant, and former model Brigitte Nioche shares her personal experience of getting older, staying positive, and preparing for the challenges ahead.

Through her charmi
Published March 5th 2016 by Brigitte Nioche

To ask other readers questions about Getting Over Growing Older, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Over Growing Older

Sonja
May 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Strictly superficial...fashion...makeup...shoes. No wisdom or cerebral food here.
John
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come.
Shani
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I admit it, I’m not sure how i feel about getting older. I mean it feels like one day I couldn’t wait to get to my 18th birthday. It’s that moment as teenagers we feel like we are truly “free” and we can officially say we’re adults. But now, it feels like that day came and went by so fast, I don’t know where the last 20 years have gone! At the ripe old age of 38, there are those days where getting out of bed feels like such a chore. Any health issues I have of course contribute to that. But it’s ...more
Paula Garrett
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book, it makes you think about the way you are living and the things that are simple to change to be positive with your life.
Gio
Jul 15, 2017
Phil Polich
rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2016
Susan Stone
Jun 26, 2016
Brigitte Nioche
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jean SF
MIPat
Brooke
Toni
Jun 20, 2016
Drawing from her experience as a designer, model, and owner of a design studio, as well as her connection to the fashion world in New York for many year, Brigitte Nioche wrote Getting Over Growing Older to encourage women to stay positive and never to give up on life.

Brigitte is the author of The Sensual Dresser, Dress to Impress, and What Turns Men On. Born in Germany she lived in Australia and E
“How old is Old? It is interesting how, as we advance in years, we push the boundaries of what we consider "old age."
"I am so depressed." my friend Irma told me the other day.
When I asked why, she put her hands up in despair and answered, "I am turning thirty next week. I never thought I would get there."
No, none of us ever thinks that we will get "there."
What? Becoming thirty or forty or fifty? Or even older? No way! That happens to others - not me! But as the years pile up, you'll find yourself kicking the idea of "old" farther and farther down the road.”
0 likes