Start by marking “One Hot December (Men at Work, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Hot December (Men at Work, #3)

One Hot December

(Men at Work #3)

Hard as steel…and hotter still!

Never mess with a woman who carries a blowtorch in her backpack. Welder and artist Veronica "Flash" Redding's playful sense of evil sometimes gets the better of her. Like when her insanely handsome, wealthy, suited-up boss gave her the most sensuously wicked night of her life…then dumped her. Yep, revenge is a dish best served hot.

Only Ian A
Published November 22nd 2016 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about One Hot December, please sign up.
Andrew Shaffer I think the original summary, posted on GR, was written by Tiffany. The publisher always rewrites these summaries for the back of the paperback or…moreI think the original summary, posted on GR, was written by Tiffany. The publisher always rewrites these summaries for the back of the paperback or ebook.(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
One Hot December is book three in the Men at Work series by Tiffany Reisz. First, let me fan girl just a little bit. I started this series because I was looking for a Halloween romance and came upon the first book, Her Halloween Treat. I was instantly smitten and went on to book two for Thanksgiving, Her Naughty Holiday. And now, I am gong to tell you about the third book which happens at Christmas time. These three books are not only sexy as heck but they are sweet and fun and the characters ar ...more
Re-read: December 2018
'Tis the season. Love!

Re-read: December 2017
I couldn't let December pass before a One Hot December re-read! Fun times ;)

Re-read: January 2017
This one is still my favorite of Tiffany Reisz's Men at Work series. I had to read it once more before taking down my Christmas tree and officially exiting the holidays. This romance definitely doesn't disappoint (...well except for the corny cover art). Loved it!

Original Review: November 2016
One Hot December is the third installment i
Elle
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4* a bit kinky STARS!!

For better or worse, this is the best vanilla romance from Tiffany Reisz. I don't think I will read this type of Harlequin ever again. Ugh my heart couldn't take it. Every part of my body turns into prune. But, this was so much better than the previous.

Veronica "Flash" Redding couldn't forget her most memorable one-night-stand with her handsome boss, Ian Asher. Unfortunately, he was kinda dumped her and she really need to move on. When Flash decided to quit working for his
♥Rachel♥
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Veronica "Flash" fell hard for her boss Ian after months of crushing led to an unparalleled night of passion. Both body and mind were engaged that night, but Ian broke it off the next day and Flash has spent the last six months trying to get over Ian.

Ian had to break things off with Flash, but he never explained why. He, too, has had a difficult time getting over Flash, but their was situation impossible. Circumstances have changed and now he hopes he can convince Flash to give them an
Bj
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016, 4-stars
4 "FlashArtist"Stars!

And that's a wrap for the holidays with Tiffany Reisz romances! One Hot December, the third and last book in the Men at Work Series, takes a slightly different tone than the prior books as the "man at work" is really a woman (welder) and her love interest is a CEO, son of a rich State Senator. Nonetheless--though the roles are reversed--we are still treated to a special, erotic holiday romance. In this case a heartwarming Christmas/Hanukkah romance. Ms. Reisz being the relig
Kimberly Carrington-Fox
3'5. Es el más flojo de los tres de la serie pero quién lee estos libros para encontrar la historia de su vida? Sigue siendo entretenido y estupendo para leer un ratito algo sin consecuencias y disfrutar con las secuencias calentorras (aquí, con algo de BDSM) y los estupendísimos diálogos que escribe Tiffany Reisz. Ay, si todos las festividades fueran tan hot como las que nos cuenta esta mujer...
Michelle
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Veronica "Flash" has it bad for her boss, well former boss, in two-weeks. After one heated night, Ian Asher gave her the brush off and she hasn't gotten over the sting just yet. When Flash tells Ian that she's giving her notice, he knows he can't just let her walk away. It wasn't a lack of desire that drove him to turn her down, but now that she isn't his employee anylonger, he isn't going to just let her walk out of his life.

Another steamy, witty romance from Reisz. One Hot December gives you a
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I didn't connect with this book as much as the last two, but it's still Tiffany Reisz goodness – hot, funny, and utterly charming. Review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
TheresaDK
Welp! It wasn't Shakespeare but it was entertaining, smutty, funny, smutty, lighthearted and did I mention smutty? I mean, look at that cover! Total smutty cheese fest... yup, just what the doctor ordered after a more serious read!
maggieandteddy
Cute book. Quick read. Oregon setting.
3rd person POV. This is book 3 in the series, so Ian and "Flash" already know each other.
Ian's her boss. The son of the Construction Co owner.
Snarky humor. A lot of sexy scenes. Low angst. Opposites attract. Flash/Veronica is a goth/hipster, welder/mixed metal sculptress.
Ian is the boss & he's crazy about Flash.
Mrs Scheinberg is an awesome friend.
This was a case of perfect book at the perfect time.
I might read book 2 (Halloween theme). I heard that'
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Book & Audiobook Review: 5 Stars

Story: 5 Stars Performance: 5+ Stars

The last addition to the Men At Work Series was hilariously awesome! Veronica AKA Flash and Ian AKA The Boss were perfect together. When I started reading the book, I first saw a very bitter and vindictive Flash, and a grumpy and kind of an asshole Ian, but later, when their truer personalities were showing as the story was progressing, I found funny and easy going characters that I ended up loving so much.

This stor
Jessica
Now the only reason a person should give this a lower rating is because this series is to damn short. I love Tiffany's writing. I loved how Flash like it to when Ian bosses her around when their intimate. Once you pick up this book you won't be able to put it down. Now that I finished it I'm sad I'm having Tiffany withdrawal she always does this to me.
Maria Rose
One Hot December is the third book in the Men At Work trilogy by Tiffany Reisz, a lighthearted, funny and super sexy series set in the in the idyllic forested locale surrounding Mount Hood, Oregon. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed each book in the standalone series that has loosely connected characters but can be read in any order. This story is a second chance romance with a Christmas and Hanukkah theme and definitely belongs on your holiday bookshelf.

Veronica ‘Flash’ Redding is a welder extraordinaire,
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
One Hot December is the crown jewel of the Men at Work series - it's beautiful, tender, hot, sweet, funny, flirt and my feels are all oh so invested!

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

I think what surprised me the most with One Hot December was the complete and utter sense of tenderness I felt while reading about Ian and Flash! Reisz always manages to draw me in, but somehow, I got even more with this story - which is another surprise as it was only 224 pages long,
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin

One Hot December is wildly sexy, insanely funny, and quite simply a fantastic read. Every book in Tiffany Reisz’s Men at Work series has been incredibly addictive and Flash and Ian’s love story is no exception. It’s a wonderful romance that is so much fun I cannot help but smile when I think about it.

Flash is an awesome heroine. She’s got a quit wit (and sometimes a quick trigger), a spine of steel, and she’s refreshingly straightforward. She’s not afra
Mandi Schreiner
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I have loved, loved, loved this three-book (all stand alone) holiday contemporary series by Tiffany Reisz. One Hot December features a heroine who is a welder, with short spiky hair and goes by the name Flash (aka Flashdance from the movie), although she also answers to the name Veronica. Flash has worked for a few years for Ian's company - the only female employee and an amazing welder. She has fought tooth and nail to earn their respect, and finally (kind of) has it. Flash has a problem though ...more
Tara♥
Oct 25, 2016 rated it did not like it

I had to skim. These two behaved like bloody teenagers. Flash and Ian have a one night stand. Flash likes Ian but Ian is her boss and tells her that it shouldn't have happened and can't happen again. Flash then welds nuts to the hood of his car as punishment for him breaking up with her.

I should have stopped there but I was curious. It did not improve. The sexy talk was not sexy. The relationship development was odd and Flash was an actual teenage girl in a gown up body.

I love a bit of Mills &
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
My favourite of the trio so far.

One Hot December is a boss/employee erotic-romance with an opposites attract theme, wit, banter and sweetness.

I loved the goofy, sweet but dominant hero, heart of gold type. The heroine was quirky and a little weird, totally my type.

A short, hot, enjoyable read.
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
What a fun series this has been! All three books have been brilliant reads and perfect for this time of year. With the weather turning colder, I just want to curl up, keep warm and read a good book and each one of Tiffany Reisz's "Men at Work" books have delivered the much needed feel good factor. Tiffany had injected a huge dose of humour and witty dialogue into this story that made it an absolute delight to read. The characters were fantastic, so easy to love and I had a great big smile on my ...more
Giedre
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
If he were a gladiator and she the empress of Rome, she would have looked down on his beaten, bloodied and bruised body in the ring and given him a thumbs-down.

We had a Reisz Halloween and a Reisz Thanksgiving, so now it's time for Christmas. I love that there's a nod to Hanukkah here, too. Funny, short, sexy. There's not much conflict here, but the lolz are strong with this one.
Cristal Hummingbird
A very fun read, and with more depth that I was expecting.
Hollis
Much better than book one!

ONE HOT DECEMBER features a strong sassy heroine, what I thought was to be a beta-hero but turned out to not really be the case (slightly disappointing but oh well) though thankfully he wasn't an alphatard either, a sweet old Jewish lady and the requisite Flashdance references due to the lady welder theme. Sometimes I wasn't totally sold on one thing or another but honestly this was fun so whatever, I've griped enough about books this week.

Due to availability I've temp
Paula Brandon
Dec 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Six months ago, Veronica "Flash" Redding had a one night stand with her boss, Ian Asher. He kept it a one-time only thing, because they could both lose their jobs. But now she's quit her job, and they're free to have all the sex they like.

This was an easy read, with likable characters, but lacking any real romantic tension. Flash and Ian go from "like" to "love" very quickly. There are no real obstacles in their way, only the Big Misunderstanding. The dialogue felt a little forced at time, thoug
Jessica
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Giselle Bradley
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
My 2nd read for #contemporaryathon and I was underwhelmed. I really enjoyed the first 2 books in this series but this one just was meh. Oh well. Onto the next read!
Kindling Micky
An okay read that did what it said on the tin.
Leona (readingwithleona)
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
Reviewed for RT Book Reviews
Sommertime
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Ian really hurt Flash when he dumped her after their one perfect night together 6 months ago. Flash knows that he's her boss and he had a good reason for stopping things, but the way he went about it hurt her and she's been putting the pieces of her heart back together ever since.

When Flash quits her job, Ian sees his chance to pursue her and the thought of never seeing her again is too much. Flash makes him grovel but when she learns all his reasons for ending things, she has no choice but to f
Flash is an artist who loves using her welding skills to create metal sculptures in her spare time. A girl's got to pay the bills though and she also enjoys her day job working as a welder for a local building company. Work got a little more interesting when Ian took over the role as her boss, she was attracted to him from the beginning and after a night out drinking with colleagues they ended up spending a scorching hot night together. Unfortunately for Flash Ian dumped her the following day an ...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

ONE HOT DECEMBER is the third book in the Men at Work series by Tiffany Reisz. I’m a big fan of Reisz’s work so I was looking forward to this holiday themed one. However, I realized early on that there were more than a few lines in this book that had me stepping back a little bit and I’ll tell you why. The premise of this book is a cute one. It’s all about falling for your employer. This isn’t a new trope or anything like that and the twist Reisz puts on this is that Flash and Ian have already
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

Men at Work (3 books)
  • Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work, #1)
  • Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)
“He's never going to love me. Men like that don't love women like me. They screw women like me. They don't marry women like me and make me a part of their perfect prissy lives.” 0 likes
“I sanded the shit out of this floor before I refinished it. It is as smooth as Al Green's Voice” 0 likes