Start by marking “Dirty Work: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
Dirty Work: An Anthology

Dirty Work: An Anthology

Nothing can keep a Hennessy from what he wants, even if it means getting dirty... And these men are good with their hands.

When an inheritance forces Natalie Green back to her hometown, she finds herself knee-deep in family heirlooms and unwanted memories. And some of those memories involve landscaper Chris Hennessy—the guy whose virginity she took all those years ago. As
ebook
Published August 16th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Work

Start your review of Dirty Work: An Anthology
Mandy
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let's face it, the anthology thing has gotten a bit out of control. I mean, who the heck is going to read twenty-five different books in one whack ? (That's my personal issue with large anthologies talking, I know I've read several anthologies I've enjoyed. ) Well, I'm here to tell you that Tara Wyatt, Harper St. George and Amanda Heger are definitely doing to anthology right. In fact, I might be tempted to call this the anti-anthology. What we have here is three lovely little books for your rea ...more
Shannon Moore
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I have never actually read an anthology before, so I was quite excited when the possibility to review Dirty Work arose. I wasn't sure what to expect but loved the idea, the premise of each novella was intriguing and I loved how all three heroes were related. Now let me start with this: The world needs more Hennessy men! I for one, would sign up for one of those immediately.

Uprooted - 4 Stars

We start off with Chris Hennessy, a sweet, loyal and caring landscaper with the forearms of a God. Ye
Julie

description

This is the first anthology that I've ever read. I don't know if it was a conscious choice to not have picked one up ... in the past, I've not been a fan of novellas because they didn't seem like full and complete stories to me. I'll be honest, if one of my favorite authors hadn't asked me to give it a read, I probably wouldn't have given it more than a glance since it is an anthology. I'll admit ... and please don't tell my husband because he doesn't think it's possible ... but I was wrong. I m
Kat Majecki
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book! The authors make you keep wanting to turn the pages and finish each chapter. I very much enjoyed Tara Wyatt's piece in this anthology. She does so well with making you get attached to the characters and root for them, while also giving you the romance you want in a book. ...more
Ann Lorz
Aug 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy anthologies, the ones that are connected are the best. Dirty Work is only loosely connected by the Hennessy cousins but enough that you feel the common thread. The only author of this group that I read before is Tara Wyatt but I have a feeling I'll be trying the others as well. I really liked all three stories. As a whole Dirty Work is well-written with characters you wanted to know more about. I'm so glad that I read it. Each story is only about 75 pages so this is a afternoon re ...more
Meredith Tate
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology full of heart and steam. A fun, quick read perfect for summer. Also, shout out to Cormack the dog! <3
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
DIRTY WORK is a very enjoyable collection of second chance romances, ranging from sweet to steamy, with charming everyday blue collar heroes, men who do good work with their hands (double entendre intended), strong and sassy heroines, each with a heartfelt story.

I usually avoid reviewing anthologies because of the length and number of books, but one of my favorite authors offered me a copy and I was unable to say no, which is a good thing because I have found a couple more authors whose work I'm
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Dirty Work An Anthology brings together three very talented writers, Amanda Heger, Harper St. George and Tara Wyatt! Each writer contributed a story centering on the blue collar Hennessy cousin hunks and the common theme of past romantic heartbreak and second chances. The stories were crafted in such a way that they remained separate works yet showed a connection to the other stories in the anthology. I loved them! Diverse in style and each possessing their own unique voice this was a fun
Heather Fleet
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and all of it's hotness. Full review to come. ...more
Kelly
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you like hardworking heroes, wit, sass, charm & heat, you'll love this anthology! ...more
Carra
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Uprooted

A sweet second chance romance that is also about forgiveness and moving on. After the pain Natalie went through following the death of her best friend after a party night gone wrong, she left behind her hometown and Chris without a word of explanation.

Ten years later, we get to see them rediscover each other-and nothing has cooled down with them at all. The way they so easily pick up virtually right where they left off shows just how comfortable and matched they really are.

We get to see
2OCC Reviews
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bea
Dirty Work is an anthology of short stories written by Amanda Heger, Harper St. George and Tara Wyatt, it could be considered as contemporary romance about the Hennessys cousins so if you´re up for a good story about love and lost and nice guys this is the book for you. The first story – Uprooted by Amanda Heger- introduces us to Natalie and Chris (I love that name!) and of course Cormack the dog, I don´t like to spoil stories but this one is about love, forgiveness and home, yeah - home - becau ...more
Reads & Reviews
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm not a big anthology reader, but this one from Amanda Heger, Tara Wyatt, and Harper St George really delivered! All three stories focus on second chance romances. More so, the heroes are connected-they're cousins-so there's a very nice flow between stories which I really appreciated.

Each couple had great chemistry. Heger's couple, Natalie and Chris, were high school sweethearts. She gives them such a well-fleshed out story as they each deal with personal issues while on their road back to ea
Christina Oswald
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed this anthology. These hot little reads are fantastic!

Uprooted by Amanda Heger
Natalie has to go back to the small town she ran away from after her grandfather dies. She just wants to get it over with and get out of town without running into her past. Until she does.
Chris has compared every date for the last 10 years to Natalie. Now she's back and he doesn't want her to run again.
I really enjoyed this story. It's written well and flows easily. Told in both Natalie and Chris's P
Nikki
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Uprooted- This was a cute little story about a woman who returns home after years away. She's home to sell her grandfather's home. While here she runs into the boy she left behind. This was a pretty short book that feels like it takes seconds to read. It pulled me in and didn't let me go. Natalie was a sweetheart that just wanted to be accepted and Chris was the nicest man that just wanted the girl. ;) The characters were relatable and the story sweet.

Revved- This one was short, very short. I re
Jennifer Hines
Aug 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC of this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Uprooted brings the Sunday eye-candy into the limelight.

As Natalie's friend/lawyer and her friends ogle the shirtless man mowing the yard across the street, as they do every week, she just wants to leave. She doesn't need to ogle some stranger, but then he looks up and the past catches up with the present like a freight chain.

Now that she's back in town, even if it's only for a short time, Chris will do any and
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Meet the Hennessy cousins. Three different men, and their stories. Told by three different authors in their own way.

Chris, landscaper, and Natalie, in town to sort her grandfather's estate out, have history. When their paths cross, its clear neither really forgot what they had, and they both think that maybe, just maybe, they can have that again.

Sage, mechanic, had his heart broken by Rachel when she up and left, sp
TLBC
Sep 27, 2016 added it
My Review (Copy Provided) http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/
I really enjoyed this anthology. I haven’t read very many of them and this one was a perfect mix of sweet, sexy and heartwarming. I love me a second chance romance, it’s one of my favorite reads and I got it with these stories. I also love how it all came together and we learned the connection of the characters in the end.

I am a sucker for a get my hands dirty hero and in this book you are not lacking that at all. These are heroes that ar
J. R.
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology. Each story sweet and spicy, well-written, and the characters stayed with me for a long time afterward. I will be reading more from these authors!! Putting all of their books in my TBR pile!
Donna Was A Scandal
Beca is reviewing this anthology over on the blog, click here for her full 3.5 star review:

Alex (HEABookNerd)
UPROOTED by Amanda Heger
Rating: 3 stars - it was good

I liked this one for the most part. Because it was the first it did have the job of setting up the town and side characters so I will say that Amanda Heger did a great job with that without making it feel like a waste of pages in an already short book. I really liked Chris because he’s just your average joe and most importantly he understands Natalie and what makes her tick. He was great at taking care of her without making it seem smothering.
Angela Evans
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Natalie Green left her hometown ten years ago determined to forget the hurts of the past, only she was never able to forget Chris Hennessy. Now she’s back to deal with her grandfather’s estate and hopefully put her old demons to rest. Chris isn’t about to be ‘put to rest’ and hopes to convince her they deserve another chance together. Uprooted is a fast-paced, funny, sexy story that will take you on a full rollercoaster of emotions from laughing to crying from one page to the next.
Determined to
Rebeca
Jul 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Fun, dirty 3.5 star read! Each of these authors managed to make her characters among the most down to earth that I’ve ever read. They all felt like the kind of people I’d love to know: accepting of their flaws, realistic about the choices they’ve made in life, self deprecating in their humor but not undervaluing themselves.

See the rest at Scandalicious Book Reviews:

The_Book_Queen
Full review to come.

It was fine; nothing that wowed me, but nothing that bothered me either. I liked book 3 the best, and also felt that one would have been good as a full length.
Danielle
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Review to come!
Juliana
Oct 17, 2016
Tara Wyatt
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fbgrbv
Oct 15, 2017
kristen
Jul 20, 2016
Mr Ampaabeng
Apr 14, 2017

• Stripped (Blue HEAT, #1)
  • When Snowflakes Fall (The Graysons, #1)
  • No Contest (Blood and Glory, #3)
  • Like Fresh Fallen Snow (The Graysons, #2)
  • Primal Instinct (Bodyguard, #2)
  • Necessary Risk (Bodyguard, #1)
  • Take Down (Blood and Glory, #2)
  • Dirty Boxing (Blood and Glory, #1)
  • Chain Reaction (Bodyguard, #3)
  • Nailed
  • Second Chances: A Romance Writers of America Collection
  • Moon Shot (Dallas Longhorns, #4)
  • Little Blue Lines
  • Wild Card (Dallas Longhorns, #2)
  • Stealing Home (Dallas Longhorns, #1)
  • Caught Looking (Dallas Longhorns, #3)
  • Royal Treatment
  • Until the Sun Sets (The Graysons, #3)
Harper St. George was raised in rural Alabama and along the tranquil coast of northwest Florida. It was a setting filled with stories of the old days that instilled in her a love of history, romance, and adventure. By high school, she had discovered the historical romance novel which combined all of those elements into one perfect package. She has been hooked ever since.

She lives in the Atlanta ar

News & Interviews