Start by marking “Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)

Her Naughty Holiday

(Men at Work #2)

A feast she wasn't expecting!

Clover Greene would sooner crawl into her oven than host family for Thanksgiving dinner. Yet another annual ritual of too much food, served with a side of criticism over "Clover's Bad Life Choices." This year, she needs to distract them all—with a handsome fake boyfriend. And she has the perfect guy in mind.

Contractor Erick Fields is the post
Published October 18th 2016 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Her Naughty Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Naughty Holiday

Start your review of Her Naughty Holiday (Men at Work, #2)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Men At Work - Tiffany Reisz:

Her Naughty Holiday is book two in the Men At Work series by Tiffany Reisz. Where I loved the first book in this series, I have to say that I adored this one. It was sexy as heck but it was also sweet and funny and just amazing. I could not put it down.

lavender wipes:

Clover Greene is thirty years old, lives in Oregon and owns her own very successful business. Her assistant is seventeen year old Ruthie Fields who pretty much stole the show in this book. With all that Clover had accomplished you would think her
Paula
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book actually started off okay and the characters seemed likable, but once the fake boyfriend scenario started, this book became an endless sexfest. It was bogged down with one sex scene after another and when it wasn't that, it was sex talk. I got tired of "hero" Erick's dirty talk really fast and I didn't find him sexy at all. I also didn't like how he was always bringing up everywhere he had sex before to "heroine" Clover. Talk about a total turn-off. Clover was a 30-year-old virgin who ...more
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This gave me slight Hating Game vibes except with a hot dad as the love interest and I AM ABOUT IT
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tiffany Reisz, Harequin, Romance, Sexy Times
3.5 Snarky, Sarcastic, Very Smexy, Truth Seeking Stars
* * * 1/2
Sometimes while reading, I can imagine the author having an ulterior motive for writing the book I am reading. The idea isn't really that far fetched because when putting together these books we read, the muse or creative notion has to spring from somewhere, right...And in this 2nd entry of Tiffany Reisz's Men at Work series, she tackled a topic which has been front and center for women forever...How families regard and discount an u
Re-read: November 2017
It's almost Thanksgiving so you know what that means... a re-read of Tiffany Reisz's Thanksgiving-themed sexiness: Her Naughty Holiday. I'm ready for turkey and all the fixin's now. And by fixin's I mean... Yeah.

Original Review: October 2016
Her Naughty Holiday is the second installment in Tiffany Reisz’s adult romance series titled Men at Work. Like with the first book, this story is very contemporary and does not push the envelope in ways that Ms. Reisz's fans are accustom
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
LOVED IT. Pure sexy romance bliss. (review to come)

Arc received in exchange for review.
More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Quick, sexy, sassy......this story didn't waste anytime getting to the action. I enjoyed this read but I felt like I was running a race. Everything seemed to be on fast forward. Not sure that makes sense but it just felt that way.

These are older characters. Clover is 30 yrs old and never been married and a workaholic. Erick is a 38 yr old single dad who has a seventeen year old daughter, Ruthie, that seems like she was 30, who works for Clover. Ruthie sets up Clover and Erick for Thanksgiving an
Elle
3* the hottest single dad STARS!

Another holiday series from Tiffany Reisz. I know I'm not a big fans of this Harlequin but, well it's Tiffany. I don't care. LOL! Surprisingly, this story was better than the previous. How do you feel when your family keep nagging about your 'happiness' with marriage and children? Yeah, the struggle is real. I know a few people who feel this way.

What a nightmare! Clover Greene never expect to host Thanksgiving dinner for the whole family. The thing she hates when
Al George
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yet another book that helped me through the stomach virus of Christmas 2017

nauseated

Series: Um maybe? It's got a #2 by it, so I guess I need to chase down #1.

Sexy times: Delicious. Funny. Really funny.

Plan on reading more by the author: Guess I need to

Synopsis
Clover's family has decided to descend upon her haven for the holidays. Now for some, this would be a joy. For Clover, not so much. Her family screams passive aggressive and they all deserve a throat punch or seven!

throat punch

The only way she is going to s
Geri Reads
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quick, dirty, and endearing. Tiffany Reisz can write anything.

Her Naughty Holiday as well as the other books in the series is probably the most conventional romance that I've read from this author. It's so different from her other books and yet, the same. The same witty banter between the characters, the same depth and care given to their characterizations--it's all there.

I had a lot of fun reading this book, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

ARC provided by the publis
♥Rachel♥
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Clover is dreading Thanksgiving where her family have inviting themselves to her house for dinner. She’s the only one of the Greene children unmarried and without kids, a fact that her whole family count as a failure. Never mind that Clover’s started her own successful business, a garden nursery, doing something she loves, working with plants and nature. The passive aggressive comments or digs wrapped in weak compliments make family time almost unbearable.

To help get her family to back off, her
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

Advance copy provided for my honest review thoughts
Bj
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, arc
4.5 "Spankgiving" Stars!

I bet that headline got your curiosity going. Since this is a review of a Tiffany Reisz title, the queen of BDSM (ah Soren and Nora, how I miss you so), I thought I should clarify that while this book is definitely sexy, it has nothing to do with BDSM like her extremely popular Original Sinners series. It will nonetheless feature quite the Thanksgiving spanking. Let your minds run wild with what that could possibly mean. This is a Tiffany Reisz title after all, one of the
Michelle
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HNH, features a 'fake' turned real relationship, when Clover needs to silence her family's outrage over her being a single, successful business owner. Erick agrees to play the part as long as they can really get into the roles. Which includes having the sex.

I loved the banter between Clover and Erick! I realized while reading this book, that it isn't the erotic stories that have made me into a huge fan of this author, but her wit. The dialogue between her characters, whether in a BDSM club, or
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
How is Tiffany Reisz so good at making me laugh and swoon!? I love this series so much - review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Nothing and everything."

The Men at Work series is like a min-vacation in my mind. I can't tell you how much fun I've had with these crazy characters that Tiffany Reisz thought up. She's a word wizard and I'm a willing participant in the spells that she casts. These little nuggets that she's written for Harlequin Blaze are amazing, and so entertaining. Who knew that they published erotic romance? I sure didn't, but let me tell you, these stories are most definitely blazing hot!

Clover had
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

In the second installment to Reisz’ Men at Work series, HER NAUGHTY HOLIDAY has Clove Greene freaking out about hosting this year’s Thanksgiving dinner. With her overly judgmental family, she’s finding it difficult to tell them to all shove it and leave her alone, but at thirty years old and still single, she knows she’s going to need all the help she can get.

So she asks her young assistant’s father, Erick Fields to be her pretend boyfriend for the week while his daughter is visiting her mo
TeriLyn
Oct 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

**Her Naughty Holiday generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

3 "It's not that." Stars

Tiffany Reisz pens another entertaining holiday story. I loved the dynamic of the characters in this second installment to the Men at Work novella series. Ericke and Clover's banter and individual quick wit is what kept me reading. With the added element of a teenage girl in their lives the book has an added element of snark coupled with direct and honest feelings.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

My second book by Tiffany Reisz proves that my love of her writing was not a fluke. Her Naughty Holiday was every bit as funny, flirty and raunchy sexy as Her Halloween Treat and I loved every last minute of it. A bearded, sexy single dad contractor and an overworked, intelligent, nerdy but beautiful garden nursery owner are thrust together by his teenage daughter and her need to survive Thanksgiving with her family.

I loved the fact that Eri
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 1, 2016
Series: Men at Work #2 (standalone)

He’s a single dad. She’s his daughter’s employer. And thanksgiving is about to get HEATED. WOW! I really loved this book. It’s lighthearted, completely sexy (like 5/5 heat stars), totally sweet, and HILARIOUS! This is the fake-lationship type of book, the kind of book I always have a good time reading, and Reisz did not disappoint! This is a fantastic book to read just before thanksgiving, so if you’re looking for a book for th
Renégade ♥
4 to 4 1/2 stars

Loved hanging out with Clover, Erick ('Pops') and his daughter, Ruthie ('Ruthless'), and have to admit that I spent most of that time laughing!

(For some reason, I kept picturing a younger April Ludgate (played by Aubrey Plaza) from the television show, Parks and Rec, as Ruthie.

Ruthie's sweeter than April in a number of ways, but there are some similarities there that I just couldn't shake and also couldn't help but get a kick out of...)

I listened to the audiobook on Hoopla which
G.
Nov 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
Oh, this is Tiffany Reisz alright—sexytimes and laughs all over the place. Still a bit too short for me, but definitely stronger than the first one. There's zero conflict between the hero and the heroine, they're basically gone for each other since before page one, but there's one explosive Thanksgiving dinner that'll satisfy those who crave some drama with their reading. I'll admit, Thanksgiving according to Reisz was right up my alley.
Lisazj1
3.5 stars. Another enjoyable, entertaining read from one of my favorite authors. Funny, snarky and sexy with a secondary I loved *Ruthie* and a tiny bit of GTFO *Clover's FAMILY, ugh*. I look forward to the next in the series!
Jess
I liked the romance in this, don't get me wrong, but you know why it's getting five stars?

THE HEROINE GETS TO TELL OFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER AWFUL FAMILY MEMBERS AND IT IS GLORIOUS.

I have wanted this in a book for so long and it was every bit as great as I always hoped it would be.
Giselle Bradley
My first read for #contemporaryathon is complete! This one was cute, funny, very smutty and had instalove. Somethings I really liked and somethings I didn't but in general I enjoyed it a lot!
Kiki
MelissaB
I tried, I really did but I gave up at 30% because the book just wasn’t for me. There was no chemistry between the leads, they kept saying how awkward things were when they kissed - how is that romantic? The book was trying too hard to have the characters talk in witty conversations all the time, it came off as cheesy and fake. And his daughter was kind of annoying. Soooo DNF.
Adele Buck
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
9/2020 update, audiobook. Cute, but the narrator pronounced "clitoris" as "cli-TOR-is," which I found extremely jarring.

Holy wow that was a fun read.
Mandi Schreiner
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these two. Lots of talking, dirty talking.. whirlwind romance ghat worked for me. Review coming I really enjoyed Her Halloween Treat last month, so was eager to head into a Thanksgiving holiday romance with, Her Naughty Holiday. This book presents a fake boyfriend trope, which usually annoys me but it ended up working very well for me. Clover asks Erik to be her fake boyfriend to get her family off her back, but they pretty much fall in love before the fake-scene has to happen, so they ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Poignant, satisfying and sexy - another winner from talented Tiffany Reisz. This story, I held off reading for some unknown reason. That is clearly a mistake. This is a read it now book. Whilst this is part of a trilogy, this story can be read as a standalone. For those who are hankering for Ms. Reisz's incredible BDSM series, this sweet romance will tide a reader over for a bit longer.

Clover Greene is a successful entrepreneur. She runs a flower shop. Full disclosure, this story hit me a bit mo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Christmas with the Marine
  • Merry Inkmas
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Stocking Stuffers (So Over The Holidays, #1)
  • Haven (Beards & Bondage, #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Tikka Chance on Me
  • The Prince of Broadway (Uptown Girls, #2)
  • Thirsty (Eastside Brewery, #1)
  • Whiteout (Survival Instincts, #1)
  • Grumpy Jake
  • Headliners (London Celebrities, #5)
  • Mating the Huntress
  • The Devil of Downtown (Uptown Girls, #3)
  • Sanctuary  (Beards and Bondage, #2)
  • Stripped (Happy Endings, #1)
  • The A.I. Who Loved Me
  • Tycoon (The Knickerbocker Club, #0.5)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

Men at Work (3 books)
  • Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work, #1)
  • One Hot December (Men at Work, #3)