Start by marking “His to Seduce” as Want to Read:

His to Seduce

(Bears of Grizzly Ridge #2)

ebook
Published March 28th 2016 by Ink Blot Communications (first published March 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about His to Seduce, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Seduce

Start your review of His to Seduce
April Stacey
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoy!

Like Tory is a fast read with just enough temptation and love 💘 to keep you interested.

This also leads a little more into Harpers s story
Angela Reed
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elena-aitken
Phenomenal beyond words...

Wow! Elena Aitken proves over and over just how fabulous of a writer she is. The imagination she has is phenomenal and breathtakingly amazing. She draws her reader's in and transports them to a world beyond anything they thought they knew. The magic she can create when she puts her words on paper is mind blowing. She always makes her characters struggles seem realistic and relatable. Elena Aitken creates world's that reader's never want to leave.
In his to Seduce we get
Pam
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While the shapeshifter romances are not a genre I typically am drawn to, when I was asked to review this series, I had to say yes. This is book 2 of the series. The first was His to Protect. They can be read as a stand alone. I love everything I have read from Elena Aitken and these are no exception. If I had a complaint, it's that they are too short!

Chloe Karrington is an environmental researcher drawn to Grizzly Ridge by a telephone accusation against the Jacksons. She is bound & determined to
Jimnlori
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying Elena Aitken's paranormal shifter romance series. His to Seduce is the second book in this series and is Chloe and Luke's story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more in this series.
Chloe is all about her job and independence. She thinks that a man especially a mate will just get in the way and slow her down and up until she meets Luke she hasn't thought any of them were worth the time and effort that a relationship took.
Luke doesn't do relationships. Sure having fun
Nikki
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Chloe and Luke are hot!

What happens when strong and confident meets stubborn and determined? Fated mates. That’s what happens...Chloe is an environmental researcher hired to look into the well being of their land and Luke is a hot headed, stubborn alpha male. Chloe doesn’t believe in mates, she’s never going to be one of these women who falls at a man’s feet...nope not happening. Men are so not worth the trouble. Luke has only seen the negative side of mating, he lost his parents because of
Ash P Reads
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PNR is my favorite genre so there is never any doubt if I am going to read a book in that genre. But bear shifter stories are not my norm. Saying that, this story did not disappoint. In fact, it has me interested enough to read the first book in the series. The story was a genuine enough with Chloe being an investigator for an environmental agency and the Jackson brothers running an eco-friendly adventure resort. Being bears I guess one would expect them to be eco/enviro-conscious, so their reac ...more
Penelope
His to Seduce is the second book in the Bears of Grizzly Ridge series by Elena Aitken. This is a quick reading, lite paranormal shifter novel free of angst and dark elements. Although it is not particularly deep or complex in its plotting, I still found HTS a fun shifter romance with a simple HEA. Upon completion of HTS I purchased book 3 in the series to read later.

His to Seduce is the story of the second Jackson brother, Luke/MMC and an environmental conservationist Chloe/FMC who has come to
Phylis Carpenter
His to Seduce is book 2 in the series. In case you have not read the first book, His to Protect, which you should because it is really good as well. You don't need to read them in order to be able to follow. The re are three Jackson Brothers. They have started a lodge called Grizzly Ridge. Luke is the middle brother and he meets Chloe. Chloe is a shape shifter as well. She lets her bear out in the woods and Luke sees her. He recognizes Chloe as being the bear when he spots her blue eyes.

She is
Amanda
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is not the type of book that I normally read, but I LOVE everything by Elena and so wanted to at least give it a try. I am so glad that I did because I fell in love with this story!
This story is about Luke, Kade and Axel. The brothers own a "den" or lodge in the mountains. Chloe was hired as an environmental investigator to check out the resort and see what damage it is causing to the environment.
Luke and Chloe hit it off and quickly find themselves fighting what they both want. There is a
Karry
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC from the author in return for an honest review.

Love, love, loved this book. Elena can do it all. Her world of shifters is just as mesmerizing as her human books. In this second installment Luke meets his match in Chloe. It's fiery passion from the start. You get a little more back story on the Jackson family. More information on their parents. It really has me hoping they will somehow reunit. Kade's book is next, and I can't freaking wait! I knew from the first book that he w
Pamela Lunder
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
His to Seduce

I really like Luke! He believes in mates but never felt like he needed one until he comes across Chloe. He wants her at first sight. He tries to deny himself but it is so hard. Chloe is there to do her job not to get with a mate. She never wanted one and still doesn't. Things really heat up between them. I loved this book. I loved Axle and Harper to but this one was much better. I am really looking forward to reading about Kade. He needs to find his happily ever after.
Carmen
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luke &Cloe

A new Jackson brother finds his mate and its as much of a roller coaster ride as it was when his older brother Axel found his. Lots of wasted time dancing around each other until they just can’t take it anymore. Th author does an excellent job of describing the feisty female who brings her fated mate to his knees. Loved it.
Paula
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!!

I enjoyed the first book in the series, so I decided to buy the series.
I really love Elena's style of writing, she really captivated me.
The characters are believable, the storyline is believable and she is one heck of a paranormal author.
I would recommend this series.
Deborah
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

The series continues with the sexy Luke. His thinking about mates is somewhere between his brothers. He's not opposed, but thinks he'll never have one. Chloe is a career women. She has no time for a man, that is until she meets Luke. But someone is trying to sabotage the brothers and is using Chloe to do it. Will they find out who it is before it's too late?
Melissa Spears
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly never a fan of shape shifter books....BUT I love Elena Aitken's books.....so I thought I would give this premise a try! Boy am I glad! Love the story and the chemistry and the wow! Fun quick read that is an escape from reality! Thank you! ...more
Mindy Martinez Borda
From denial to acceptance. From overprotectiveness, too compromise. From heart-stopping to heart-melting. From human to animal. This story has it all. An amazing package wrapped up in so much heat and suspense your head will be blown away. A must read.
Barbara
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shifter mates

Chloe works for an environmental agency and is a bear shifter. Luke and his brothers run the resort on the ridge. They sense they're mates but fight it. This is a romance with two stubborn shifters.
Melissa Addonizio
this was am amazing book, i love the manly in this story
Peni
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: 14+
A good story. Carry's over well from the first story in the series which takes place just before this one. I like the characters and the setting. ...more
Vivian
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was better than the first story, more believable story line. Even though it was slightly cheesy, I still liked. The story was more enjoyable than the first in the series.
Sandra Casile
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved how he fought off his mate.

Well the second brother feel just as hard as Axel, and fought off his mate too. Loved how he got it though in the end.
Sheree Roberts
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Decisions!

Hard to let go of old says and attitudes! But things could be so much better if you do! What you think is best for you might not actually be!
Marcia Bucktin
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just discovered this author but wow I love this series
Roxanne
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(Bears of Grizzly Ridge) 2. His to Seduce

Amazing how someone’s mind can change if you give it time. The to be mated men can sure be territorial!
Marcia
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, shifter story-not my favorite genre
Caroline
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Winner!

This book is as good as the first one. Gotta love bears! I can't wait to visit them again! 👍💞
Pamela
Sep 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe Karrington is an environmental researcher and she received a tip there was an issue at Grizzly Ridge. Chloe had no choice but to go and check it out. Chloe was at Grizzly Ridge looking around when she decided to shift and let her bear out. Chloe was so distracted she didn't realize she was being watched. Luke Jackson was out walking when he came across a bear rolling in pine needles. The she bear filled his senses but he doesn't believe in mates or even fated mates so he is not sure why th ...more
D Call
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
MY RATING SYSTEM
5 stars--WOW
4 stars--would read again
3 stars--was good, won't read again
2 stars--read it, but didn't enjoy it
1 star--didn't finish, it was so awful

Do I need to read books before this one:
Cliffhanger:

SUMMARY
Chloe has come to Grizzly Ridge to investigate environmental concerns. Luke is responsible for all outside adventures. They're mates, and neither of them wants a mate. They avoid each other for the first few days, then she needs to tour the land. When he shows her his favorit
Susanne M.
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Blurred lines

When you have a job to do but can't focus because so much emotion is taking over so that lines become blurred. Chloe needed to deal with that all while sexy, HOT and alpha, Luke delt with his own over whelming emotions. Even amongst animals there are racists, and it was wonderful seeing justice prevailing over the narrow mindedness. Well done! Overall quality of writing was really good with no cheating or cliffhanger while having some steamy intimacy scenes and a beginning of a happ
Rosemary Hughes
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe had been sent to investigate a cause of environmental vandalism, but she found a lot more than she expected.
Luke, was skeptical about the whole mate thing, until he came across a female bear on the Ridge. Since then his mind was preoccupied, especially when Chloe showed up, smelling the same as the bear had.
Now, all they had to do was sort out who had dumped the rubbish, trying to set Grizzly Ridge up as a target.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Untamed (Two Marks #0.5)
  • Stryker: Dragon Shifter Bodyguards (Dragon Protectors Book 1)
  • To Find a Mate: Somewhere, TX (VonBrandt Family, #4)
  • All About the Bear (Tales of the Were: Grizzly Cove #1)
  • Knock Down Dragon Out (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska, #1)
  • Tempted (Two Marks #1)
  • All's Fair In Lion And War (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska #7)
  • All's Were That Ends Were (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska #6)
  • Lion Conquers All (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska #8)
  • Dark Dragon's Mate (Darkwing Dragons #1)
  • Desired (Two Marks #2)
  • Alpha's Moon (Shifter Ops, #1)
  • Tease Me
  • Charley's Christmas Wolf (Macconwood Pack #1)
  • Savage Seduction (The Devil's Dires #3)
  • Alpha's Fire (Shifter Ops, #4)
  • Shifter Mate Magic (Ice Age Shifters, #1)
  • Alpha's Rescue (Shifter Ops, #5)
Elena Aitken is a USA Today Bestselling Author of more than forty romance and women’s fiction novels. Living a stone’s throw from the Rocky Mountains with her teenager twins, their two cats and a goofy rescue dog, Elena escapes into the mountains whenever life allows. She can often be found with her toes in the lake and a glass of wine in her hand, dreaming up her next book and working on her own ...more

Bears of Grizzly Ridge (8 books)
  • His to Protect (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #1)
  • His to Claim (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #3)
  • Hers to Take (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #4)
  • His to Defend (Bears of Grizzly Ridge #5)
  • His to Tame (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #6)
  • His to Seek: A BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance (Bears of Grizzly Ridge Book 7)
  • Hers for the Season: A BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance (Bears of Grizzly Ridge Book 8)

News & Interviews

The common problem of "too many books, too little time" can reach truly dire proportions when you work on the Goodreads editorial team. After...