Start by marking “His to Seduce” as Want to Read:
His to Seduce

His to Seduce (Bears of Grizzly Ridge #2)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  135 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
ebook
Published March 28th 2016 by Ink Blot Communications

To ask other readers questions about His to Seduce, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Seduce

Questian
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-to-read
love it!
Carol
This was okay, but didn't really stand out for me. The characters could use more depth and the dialogue can be a little clunky. I found Chloe to be fairly irritating and shallow, and Luke just wasn't alpha enough for my tastes.

It wasn't terrible and it didn't have typos. It just needed a bit more work. It was a pleasant enough read, but I was hoping for a little more.
Vivian
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was better than the first story, more believable story line. Even though it was slightly cheesy, I still liked. The story was more enjoyable than the first in the series.
Pam
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While the shapeshifter romances are not a genre I typically am drawn to, when I was asked to review this series, I had to say yes. This is book 2 of the series. The first was His to Protect. They can be read as a stand alone. I love everything I have read from Elena Aitken and these are no exception. If I had a complaint, it's that they are too short!

Chloe Karrington is an environmental researcher drawn to Grizzly Ridge by a telephone accusation against the Jacksons. She is bound & determine
Jimnlori
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying Elena Aitken's paranormal shifter romance series. His to Seduce is the second book in this series and is Chloe and Luke's story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more in this series.
Chloe is all about her job and independence. She thinks that a man especially a mate will just get in the way and slow her down and up until she meets Luke she hasn't thought any of them were worth the time and effort that a relationship took.
Luke doesn't do relationships. Sure having fun
Ash P Reads
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PNR is my favorite genre so there is never any doubt if I am going to read a book in that genre. But bear shifter stories are not my norm. Saying that, this story did not disappoint. In fact, it has me interested enough to read the first book in the series. The story was a genuine enough with Chloe being an investigator for an environmental agency and the Jackson brothers running an eco-friendly adventure resort. Being bears I guess one would expect them to be eco/enviro-conscious, so their reac ...more
Susan Page
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not a genre I usually read. However I did enjoy the story very much. This is about Luke Jackson, co owner of an adventure tourism lodge on Grizzly Ridge, with his brothers Axel and Kade.
Chloe Karrington works as an investigator for an environmental agency, and has been sent to check out their resort. Chloe and Luke have an instant attraction which Chloe fights against as she is determined to have a good career, having someone in her life could destroy that. All of these are shape shifter
Phylis Carpenter
His to Seduce is book 2 in the series. In case you have not read the first book, His to Protect, which you should because it is really good as well. You don't need to read them in order to be able to follow. The re are three Jackson Brothers. They have started a lodge called Grizzly Ridge. Luke is the middle brother and he meets Chloe. Chloe is a shape shifter as well. She lets her bear out in the woods and Luke sees her. He recognizes Chloe as being the bear when he spots her blue eyes.

She is
Maryann Fox
Great book-even better than the first book. This one is about Luke the middle brother and Chloe an environmental researcher who comes to Grizzly Ridge to investigate environmental concerns.

When she and Luke meet she is in her bear form. She knows the brothers are shifters.

There is an intense instant attraction between her and Luke and Luke realizes she is his mate although Chloe is reluctant to admit that at first.

She finds an illegal garbage dump in the woods by Luke's favorite fishing hole whi
Gale
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. His to Seduce is book 2 in this new series by Ms. Aitken and I really wanted to read more about the Jackson brothers. This story is about Luke Jackson, brother #2, and Chloe Karrington, a visiting environmental researcher who is investigating some complaints about Grizzly Ridge. Unlike book 1, Chloe is a black bear shifter who knows her bear and of course, Luke is a bear shifter as well. Both have “family” baggage but their pull to ...more
Living in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains in the foothills of Alberta, Elena spends her days chauffeuring her twins and writing stories - basically, living what she loves!

Elena escapes to the mountains as often as possible and can often be found sitting by the water, plotting her next book.

Be the first to know the latest about new book releases, get coupons for new books, and learn all the ins
More about Elena Aitken...

Bears of Grizzly Ridge (4 books)
  • His to Protect (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #1)
  • His to Claim (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #3)
  • Hers to Take