Start by marking “His to Seduce” as Want to Read:
His to Seduce

His to Seduce (Bears of Grizzly Ridge #2)

ebook
Published March 28th 2016 by Ink Blot Communications

To ask other readers questions about His to Seduce, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His to Seduce

Questian
Feb 17, 2017 Questian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-to-read
love it!
Carol
This was okay, but didn't really stand out for me. The characters could use more depth and the dialogue can be a little clunky. I found Chloe to be fairly irritating and shallow, and Luke just wasn't alpha enough for my tastes.

It wasn't terrible and it didn't have typos. It just needed a bit more work. It was a pleasant enough read, but I was hoping for a little more.
Vivian
Oct 16, 2016 Vivian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was better than the first story, more believable story line. Even though it was slightly cheesy, I still liked. The story was more enjoyable than the first in the series.
Pam
Mar 28, 2016 Pam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While the shapeshifter romances are not a genre I typically am drawn to, when I was asked to review this series, I had to say yes. This is book 2 of the series. The first was His to Protect. They can be read as a stand alone. I love everything I have read from Elena Aitken and these are no exception. If I had a complaint, it's that they are too short!

Chloe Karrington is an environmental researcher drawn to Grizzly Ridge by a telephone accusation against the Jacksons. She is bound & determine
Jimnlori
Mar 28, 2016 Jimnlori rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really enjoying Elena Aitken's paranormal shifter romance series. His to Seduce is the second book in this series and is Chloe and Luke's story. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more in this series.
Chloe is all about her job and independence. She thinks that a man especially a mate will just get in the way and slow her down and up until she meets Luke she hasn't thought any of them were worth the time and effort that a relationship took.
Luke doesn't do relationships. Sure having fun
Ash P Reads
Apr 01, 2016 Ash P Reads rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
PNR is my favorite genre so there is never any doubt if I am going to read a book in that genre. But bear shifter stories are not my norm. Saying that, this story did not disappoint. In fact, it has me interested enough to read the first book in the series. The story was a genuine enough with Chloe being an investigator for an environmental agency and the Jackson brothers running an eco-friendly adventure resort. Being bears I guess one would expect them to be eco/enviro-conscious, so their reac ...more
Susan Page
Mar 19, 2016 Susan Page rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not a genre I usually read. However I did enjoy the story very much. This is about Luke Jackson, co owner of an adventure tourism lodge on Grizzly Ridge, with his brothers Axel and Kade.
Chloe Karrington works as an investigator for an environmental agency, and has been sent to check out their resort. Chloe and Luke have an instant attraction which Chloe fights against as she is determined to have a good career, having someone in her life could destroy that. All of these are shape shifter
Phylis Carpenter
His to Seduce is book 2 in the series. In case you have not read the first book, His to Protect, which you should because it is really good as well. You don't need to read them in order to be able to follow. The re are three Jackson Brothers. They have started a lodge called Grizzly Ridge. Luke is the middle brother and he meets Chloe. Chloe is a shape shifter as well. She lets her bear out in the woods and Luke sees her. He recognizes Chloe as being the bear when he spots her blue eyes.

She is
Maryann Fox
Great book-even better than the first book. This one is about Luke the middle brother and Chloe an environmental researcher who comes to Grizzly Ridge to investigate environmental concerns.

When she and Luke meet she is in her bear form. She knows the brothers are shifters.

There is an intense instant attraction between her and Luke and Luke realizes she is his mate although Chloe is reluctant to admit that at first.

She finds an illegal garbage dump in the woods by Luke's favorite fishing hole whi
Gale
Mar 28, 2016 Gale rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. His to Seduce is book 2 in this new series by Ms. Aitken and I really wanted to read more about the Jackson brothers. This story is about Luke Jackson, brother #2, and Chloe Karrington, a visiting environmental researcher who is investigating some complaints about Grizzly Ridge. Unlike book 1, Chloe is a black bear shifter who knows her bear and of course, Luke is a bear shifter as well. Both have “family” baggage but their pull to ...more
Barbara Watts
Mar 30, 2016 Barbara Watts rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Bears of Grizzly Ridge series and I can not wait for the next one. Chloe Karrington is a black bear shifter and a investigator for Environmental Energies, she does not want a mate in her live as she thinks she would have to give up her job. Luke Jackson and his two brothers own the Eco-Adventure Tourism Lodge, Luke meets Chloe in the forest before she goes to the Lodge. Chloe has been sent there because of a phone call stating that the brothers have been polluting ...more
Amanda
Mar 25, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is not the type of book that I normally read, but I LOVE everything by Elena and so wanted to at least give it a try. I am so glad that I did because I fell in love with this story!
This story is about Luke, Kade and Axel. The brothers own a "den" or lodge in the mountains. Chloe was hired as an environmental investigator to check out the resort and see what damage it is causing to the environment.
Luke and Chloe hit it off and quickly find themselves fighting what they both want. There is a
Karry
Mar 18, 2016 Karry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC from the author in return for an honest review.

Love, love, loved this book. Elena can do it all. Her world of shifters is just as mesmerizing as her human books. In this second installment Luke meets his match in Chloe. It's fiery passion from the start. You get a little more back story on the Jackson family. More information on their parents. It really has me hoping they will somehow reunit. Kade's book is next, and I can't freaking wait! I knew from the first book that he w
Sandy Ross
Mar 28, 2016 Sandy Ross rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe is at Grizzly Ridge to investigate a claim. She's not their looking for a mate. She's determined to go through life without mating. Luke works at Grizzly Ridge and has know plans of mating. He just wants one night to get her out of his system. Is one night going to be enough? Who is setting the Jackson brothers of Grizzly Ridge up? Will Chloe and Luke continue to deny their attraction or will they finally mate?

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I enjoyed His to Seduce. El
Cindy
Mar 30, 2016 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chloe's job as a environmental researcher brings her to Grizzly Ridge. She is an independent woman who was raised in a clan where men did everything, while the women did house work and raised kids. She wants absolutely nothing to do with that. Then she meets Luke and wonders why it can't work. Yet, she tries to let it go so that she can get her job done. Will she find out who's behind the call? Who's trying to get the brothers in trouble? or will things only get more complicated?
KimberlyDawn
Mar 28, 2016 KimberlyDawn rated it it was amazing
Chloe doesn’t need a man. She likes to be independent. When she meets Luke, she can’t help but feel the attraction. She fights it, but they are just drawn closer. Something happens to put them to the test. Can Grizzly Ridge survive this? Can Chloe and Luke? Wow, what an amazing book! I couldn’t help but keep reading late into the night just so I could see what happens. A book definitely worth reading!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Beatriz
[I received a copy for an honest review.]
Sincerely, this is not the kind of stories I usually read, but I think is very interesting. I started to read it and couldn’t put it down.
The way they are talking about “mates” and “cubs”, etc. I had never before read something like that. I mean… what can I say? I loved it since the beginning ‘til the end!
I can’t wait to read the 1st book –yeah, because I started with the 2nd–, and the 3rd.
Constance
This genre is not my typical read, however, I love the authors other work so I gave this series a try and I was not disappointed. I received an ARC of this book from the author and began reading it as soon as I downloaded it, I could not put it down. This is Chloe and Luke's story and is filled with twist, turns, lots of love and spiciness!
Kristie
Mar 29, 2016 Kristie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elena does it again. She's so good at it. This is the second in her new shifter series. She writes in a way you don't have to read them all...or in order to understand the story, but you'll end up wanting to read each one. She always takes you along with her stories. I'm sure your going to enjoy! I was given a free copy for an honest review.
Chasing Away Reality
I really liked the second book in this series. Elena did a great job with the back story on these characters. She made it clear what to expect from them in terms of a relationship/mating. I also liked the way she incorporated Chloe's environmental work in with the love story. I always enjoy a little intrigue.
Sue
Mar 31, 2016 Sue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book. I am really enjoying this shapeshifter series. Luke is the middle brother of the Jackson clan and has no interest in any women until Chloe comes along. Chloe has no interest in any man or mating until she meets Luke. If you enjoy a good shapeshifter book, or a beautiful love story, i highly recommend reading His to Seduce.
Rhonda Brant
Mar 20, 2016 Rhonda Brant rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not really a paranormal book reader, but this was a pretty good book. This is book two of the Grizzly Ridge series. Luke is now presented with opportunities to expand the clan on Grizzly Ridge. Interesting storyline, kept me interested throughout the book. Kades story should be an interesting one comin up next.

I received this ARC book in exchange for an honest review.
Joy Whiteside
Apr 07, 2016 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what an amazing read. I could not put it down. It moved along at an amazing pace, has characters that you will love, no matter what and a story that will not let you down. This book needs to be on your TBR list, there is no doubt about it.
Melissa Spears
Mar 31, 2016 Melissa Spears rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly never a fan of shape shifter books....BUT I love Elena Aitken's books.....so I thought I would give this premise a try! Boy am I glad! Love the story and the chemistry and the wow! Fun quick read that is an escape from reality! Thank you!
Laura Watson
Mar 21, 2016 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I loved this story . I enjoyed the chemistry between Luke and Chloe. I really enjoy Elena's writing style and she just sucks you in. I look forward to reading more in this series.
Kim Andrade
Mar 24, 2016 Kim Andrade rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I love everything written by Elena Aitken and this bear shifter story,
while not usually my first choice of genre, was an amazing read!!!
Incredibly powerful, characters are well developed...I am very much
looking forward to the next in the series!!
**I received an ARC for my honest review**
Lyn Jenkins
Jul 29, 2016 Lyn Jenkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
2nd brother takes a dive. Pitting an environmental lodge owner against an environmental investigator shouldn't be a problem, unless both are hot headed independent bear shifters. Throw in some unexpected rubbish and you have a hot mess.
Debbie
Mar 23, 2016 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the honor to review this wonderful book for the author. You will fall in love with the people in this book. The author will have you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. You won't be able to stop reading this book.
Laura Watson
Mar 28, 2016 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carolyn A Hayes
Jan 29, 2017 Carolyn A Hayes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

finished the second book about Luke and Chole can't wait to read Kade's stories he needs love in his life. Can't wait know it's going to be the best one.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Living in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains in the foothills of Alberta, Elena spends her days chauffeuring her twins and writing stories - basically, living what she loves!

Elena escapes to the mountains as often as possible and can often be found sitting by the water, plotting her next book.

Be the first to know the latest about new book releases, get coupons for new books, and learn all the ins
More about Elena Aitken...

Bears of Grizzly Ridge (3 books)
  • His to Protect (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #1)
  • His to Claim (Bears of Grizzly Ridge, #3)