Start by marking “An Unforgivable Love Story” as Want to Read:

An Unforgivable Love Story

Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love is UNFORGIVABLE.

She wanted to forget her past.
He wanted to change the course of his future.
She was everything he never knew he needed.
He became her unexpected.
Everything was perfect.
Until ...
Published March 19th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of An Unforgivable Love Story
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 27, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

"This man has changed you and not for the better. You feel everything so deeply it's practically a curse. You're blinded by his charm. You're ensnared in his lies...hell, you are the lie..."

Very entertaining story that does have cheating for those who cringe at the idea. I think what took away from me loving this one was that I was waiting for a big mind f*&k with the ending and story went sweet instead.
Jen
4 Stars

It really is true, the only people who actually understand what is going on in a relationship, are the two people involved. And they only know as much as the other person tells them.

This review is probably going to serve to frustrate those reading it more than it manages to help. I’m going to do my best not to spoil and that means the details I should hand out, like characters and basic plot premise, are getting skipped over. Just know, this isn't a dark romance and when folks get naked w
B.L. Berry
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

A beta reader suggested I give the world a warning to my book, and so my warning is simply this...

I wrote An Unforgivable Love Story fearlessly and unapologetically. I wrote a love tale from the heart that will no doubt affect people in completely different ways. I wrote to challenge the way you feel about love, relationships and everything in between. I wrote to make you uncomfortable and yet strangely at peace. I wrote to make you question your emotions, your reactions, and everything you thin
Olga therebelreader

Elyse had found her true love. Simon was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She had become Simon’s life and if he were to lose her, he’d lose himself. But all was not as it seemed.

What happens when you’re invested in a relationship with a partner who twists or withholds information that is vital to the relationship? When you love someone, the thought of disappointing them can make it very difficult to be totally honest. When the couple’s newfound happiness is threat
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
**********3.5 Stars rounded to a 4*********

WHAT A DOOZY OF A STORY!

OMGGEEEEEE! I don't know what to say or where to even start. Days later and I am still processing what I read. LMAO! Let me say this... angst... angst.... angst. But more than the angst, I can't even tell you what YOU will feel because I felt a little of everything. And I think this is a book that people are either going to LOVE or HATE. I think this is a book that is going to draw thought or emotion that spans an array
Nikki ღ Navareus
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

***FIVE STARS***

Wow! This story was truly an emotional roller coaster and I loved every second of it. I could not put this baby down until I had completely finished it.

I fell absolutely in love with Simon from Elyse's first encounter with him. Felt all the emotions she felt as she swiftly fell hard for him, then everything changed gears, and I think I was shocked how easily I felt that I could have been in her place in real life. I'd have fallen hard and fast for him too, if I had been in her sh
Stephanie Rose
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's well established that BL Berry is a kickass writer with a beautiful way with words.

This book...blew my fragile little mind. You think its going one way and then...BOOM...it's not. It's the most original story I've ever read, and I've finished quite awhile ago and am still thinking about it. Who is right or wrong? Who's side am I on? I jumped around the whole book. She created real flawed characters that pull you in different directions; not all good or bad, all with their own reasons.

This
Faith Andrews
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I fell deeply in love with all things BL Berry after reading her debut, Love Nouveau. After reading this beautiful tale of unforgivable love, it's plain to see this chick ain't no one trick pony!

I can give you a synopsis or a recap but that would just be silly. What you need to know is that this book is not like many others. Yes, there's love, yes there's lust, yes there's a hero and a heroine who seem to be living the picturesque fantasy of an undeniable love story.

This book has all that and.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
25% in - not in the mood for a scumbag hero. The guy just rubbed me the wrong way - checked out some reviews and this is one of those reads I need to bypass.
Michelle
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 9d56e1bf34f6f49458ed68a754f219_zpspjxfdioe.gif

photo cd0ed88ef8656cc11d49e80226630c_zps3nru1n6k.gif “Like a voyeur, I’m entranced watching the way he savors my body. The way his tongue lights the fuse within me over and over and over again. The way he watches me watching him with those wolfish eyes, reading me like an erotic novel.”

Speechless. That is the first word that comes to mind after reading my first B.L. Berry book. I don’t even know where to begin my review as I try to process what I just read. B.L. Berry really took her r
Three Chicks
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Unbelievable Stars!!
Sometimes there are books that can't be reviewed without giving away major spoilers. This is one of those books. On the surface it sounds like a one night stand that turns into so much more than that. All I will say is that you think you get what is going on and then about 40% in, your jaw is going to drop. And it will keep dropping. And your blood pressure is going to shoot through the roof.

Stating that there are plot twists and turns is too much of an understatement. I
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I told myself I was going to wait a few days to post my review. But I simply can't. I've been thinking about this story nonstop.

Ok, An Unforgivable Love Story it's gotta be a story that's gut wrenching I mean it's in the title right? WRONG! this book was completely mind boggling.

There are 3 parts to this story the beginning where you meet some characters, find a foundation to where you think the story is going &&& then you get to the part where your like WHAT like WHAT.

Elyse is the main chara
Petra
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firstly, I would like to thank Meghan Kelly for gifting me the audio version of this totally awesome book. I had never come across this author before and I would have missed out on a really great story.
No 'proper' summary because the less you know when you start this the better. This one does exactly what it says on the tin: it is an unforgivable love story. It made me swoon to start with as girl meets boy, then there was an almighty WTF moment and I felt extremely angry, but things started to m
Cc
Spoilers

I realize that not many people will read my review, but if you are in this for the romance, read something else. This novel was billed and sold as romance because it has an HEA. But its a convoluted and twisted HEA. For all THREE main characters. You can say that they each got what they wanted. Sharla-money, Elyse-twoo luuuvv. Simon? A good blowjob. I really want honesty when I buy, is it too hard for Amazon to honestly list this as womens fiction (where expectations are VERY different)
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Heather Kallam
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't think I have words yet... be back later.

EDIT: Ok, I am back now. And I have so many words, but they are basically a jumble of emotions and a straight up mess.
BL Berry is magic and she is evil, but she is so damn good at what she does that you don't even feel the need to forgive her evil ways. You embrace them and then ask for more. I fell in love with her writing when I first read Love Nouveau. Her characters felt like they were little pieces of myself and her words were beautiful. But t
J.A. DeRouen
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There’s nothing I love more than when an author rips the proverbial carpet right out from under me. I love the whiplash … I adore the crawling under my skin when I realize things aren’t at all what they seem. I applaud any book that can make me just a teensy bit homicidal. Not every book can be about unicorns. That’s all you need to know to read this book. So do it … now, please. :)
Pam Nelson
This review/ book has been more trouble then its worth to leave it on here, so I am taking it down from here and amazon a well its already off Audible.

Bianca
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

“Aren’t we all just one heartbreak away from complete and total destruction?”

This book is nothing like I expected. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything quite like this. It hooked me from the very first page. I became addicted, not stopping until I finished. And even then I was left in awe wondering what was that I just read. Definitely became a fan of this author and will be reading more of her work.

“…you have this indescribable radiance that
Elizabeth
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, eram
Every now and then there are books where I wish the extent of the review could be “This book is awesome, you need to read it.” While that is true, An Unforgivable Love Story is truly fantastic, the one sentence doesn’t really tell you WHY you need to read it. I finished reading BL Berry’s latest effort earlier today and I am still trying to process everything.
Early on, things seem to be a pretty normal romance novel of girl meets boy, boy buys girls drinks, girl takes boy home and a one night s
Melody Kimmons-Allen
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Unforgivable Love...

While I've never read a book by this author, I found myself intrigued by the reviews and brief blurb. I didn't think I would personally like this book but I enjoyed it. I loved the mysterious way the plot unfolded and how I just had this feeling that something wasn't right. There are 4 parts, told in 3 different POV's. The writing is phenomenal and very engaging. There really isn't much you can say without giving massive spoiler alerts. So I'll be brief.

Normally, I wouldn't w
Melanie (mells_view)
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
REFRESHING! READ THIS BOOK!

This story was GREAT! The writing itself was amazing, and the story line was totally unexpected! This story kept me on the edge of my seat, and was incredibly hard to put down once I started it! Each chapter just kept me wanting even more! Then once I got to the 40% mark my jaw honestly dropped! I knew SOMETHING was coming, but THAT is not what I saw coming ;)

The characters are super flawed, and also easily likable! I actually find it extremely refreshing that they are
Chanelle
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I'm going to be vague.
This book is absolutely not what I was expecting. Readers be warned.. This is not your traditional love story. At all. It is totally unconventional.
Lies, love, half truths, questions, hope, heartbreak, loss, betrayal. An Unforgivable Love Story is a book that very much matches it's name, just in ways you'll struggle to see coming.
The author gives us four parts to this story, from a few different points of view. When I reached a certain part I couldn't help but feel
HMS
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a new author for me and I must say this is a book unlike any other I've read. This book contains a love triangle and there is cheating so if that's not your jam, don't read it please. With that out of the way, I'll say that I found SOMETHING to like about all three characters, even Simon the f**ktard. The heroines, yes there are two, although one might think Sharna is a little bit villain.
The story is told in three parts, part one is the beautiful and naive Elyse and Simon St.John. Simon
April Reader
Aug 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook
Booknerdingout
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This book! For starters, The title of the book is so damn accurate! Mainly, the word, "Unforgivable." This is story about love, lust, heartbreak and lies .
Im not going to go into details about the characters , will reframe from saying too much about the story in my review. Because I think this is one of those books where going in blind makes it that much more interesting and I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Just know, I couldn't put it down! I finished it last night and woke up still thinkin
Casey Peltier
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
***** 3.5 Unforgettable Stars *****

This is my first read by BL Berry and the fact that she picked such a taboo subject that many authors shy away from for fear of scaring away readers- leaves me with much respect.

Lately everything I read seems to have these huge plot twists (which I LOVE) but it makes writing reviews completely daunting because I do not want to give anything away.

"The one thing I’ve learned from that whole mess is that love is unforgivable. You unapologetically fall for someone.
Kristy Love
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not often blown away by a book. I rarely message everyone I know and tell them that they must read that book.

This book? I did both of those things.

This book. I finished it two days ago and I'm still thinking about the story, the characters, the unforgivableness of it all. I don't usually highlight passages. The words are fleeting and fail to take my breath away. Again, this book had me highlighting, reading words twice so I could relive their beauty.

"Elyse... you absolutely take my breath
Christy McCurry
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, romance, arc

An Unforgivable Love Story is Brilliant. How can I put into words what exactly this story made me feel? I probably should have taken some time to process all I have just read before writing my review. So many ups and downs, twist and turns, surprise after surprise. I am an emotional wreck right now. I can't even began to tell you how many times I said WTF or Oh Hell No. It will definitely mess with your mind, your heart, and it takes a little piece of your soul.
Leaving you with the need for a
Stephanie
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story was told perfectly. Not an over the top writer with fancy vocabulary...this author was simple but she really had a great story and she told it so well! I was drawn and connected to every character! I couldn’t put this book down because it carried so much curiosity and the right amount of drama. Definitely worth a read! I really enjoyed this one because it falls in line with reality and how relationships can go awry. It was believable and that is what matters to me 😊
Audiobooks: AMAZING romance story available in exchange for honest review!! 13 46 Jul 27, 2016 01:38PM

• Can I Come Over?
  • Nate
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Condemned to Love
  • When Life Happened
  • The Director (Chicago Bratva #1)
  • Rifts & Refrains (Hush Note, #2)
  • Mid-Life Love (Mid-Life Love, #1)
  • Promises (Web of Sin, #3)
  • Saved (Wanted, #2)
  • Fireworks (True North, #6)
  • Blindsided
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • Tear Stained Beaches
  • Bombshells (Brooklyn Bruisers #8)
  • When I Saw You
  • Just the Way You Are
BL Berry grew up telling lies. Eventually, those lies turned into elaborate stories and when she grew older she started writing them down. When she’s not hiding behind her computer writing, you can find her spending time with her family or catching up on her favorite TV shows. Rumor has it she’ll sleep when she’s dead.

Residing outside of Kansas City, she lives with her husband, two children and bl

News & Interviews

“And aren't we all just one heartbreak away from complete and total destruction?” 7 likes
“I learned long ago that no matter how much you loathe a past love, some small piece of you will always belong to them.” 5 likes