Start by marking “Seducing the Badman (Russian Bratva, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Badman (Russian Bratva, #2)

Seducing the Badman

(Russian Bratva #2)

Radimir Zalesky has only ever known darkness. His choices have always been simple--live or die. Saved by the Russian mob, he is now the embodiment of a Bratva solider. Yet, in spite of the cold, hard world in which he finds himself, he dreams of what he knows he does not deserve. Light.

Emiliya Chekova was born a printsessa, daughter to the infamous Ivan Chekov. Her life h
Published April 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Badman, please sign up.
Hayley Faiman Yes. This is a continuing backstory so Haleigh and Maxim will be around ;)

MischaS_
Why am I reading this?

The first one was bad. What did I think? :o Well, I did not think, and it's not my fault. Completely. My friend and I pretty often switch our e-readers, and we just did. I told her about reading the first one in the series, along with the problems I had and she told me to read the rest of the series with a bit of threatening and laughing. So I did. Because I figured it could not be much worse than the first one was.

Man, was I wrong?

Where I liked the main female character
Paganalexandria
I'd give this 3 1/2 stars. I'm enjoying this series but sometimes the violent scenes come off random instead of unexpected. I'm a sucker for the Russians, and the scenes are hot.
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
He is darkness, but she is his hope... and light!

What I really enjoyed about Radimar and Emiliya's relationship in "Seducing the Badman" was that it was unpredictable, memorable, yet a very fast-paced tale!

Hero, Radimar who only knew darkness since his youth became a much better "badman" when Emiliya was given to him by her brother, Yakov Chekov, the new leader of the Russian Bratva. Heroine, Emiliya started off as a very predictable doormat but who knew that she would become a strong and lovabl
Maria11
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok I have issues with this one. I am still not sure why I kept reading,

Ok I have issues with a man that likes to make his woman cry and that he enjoys her tears. I am appalled. She complains how hurt she is and how she can barely walk and has bruises all over her, but she loves it. Ok sorry not my cup of tea.

Again this contains extreme violence, rape, and very rough sex. The author likes to tip toe on the line of unacceptable.

Not sure I will read the next one and I am not sure why I read this o
Jelena Bosh
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea how the hell it happened, but from the very fist page, I was so engrossed in the story, I LITERALLY couldn't put it down until it was finished. Thank goodness it was the weekend..

Bloody hell what a story.

It went from sweet and second to raw, emotional and so heartbreaking in the next.

At one moment I was so angry at certain characters that I was ready to throw punches, but then a scene comes along where my tears are soon replaced by an idiotic grin or a blush..

The construction of
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay, so this one was a solid five stars! I loved these characters and Radimir is such a damaged man that it was great to watch him grow. He had been taken advantage by women so many times that he is not going to let it happen again. So when he is given a princess and told that he has to protect her and make her his, he will do just that.

Emiliya may have been born to be a mob princess but she has never been treated like one. Her dad was a psychopath and she was his main target. So when he is k
Jadas
May 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
****edited 5-27-16 went back and finished reading***** Same opinion expect I really really didn't like the completion of this book.

I rarely give stars to books I didn't finish because in my opinion how can you rate if you did not finish, right?

However I feel like I already know that this is good. I really enjoyed the writing of book #1 and the same held true for this one. The author has some real talent for telling a story and for developing characters also her Alpha men are really hot and ve
Hayley Faiman
Nov 21, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Isabela
Loved it!
Title: Seducing the Badman
Author:Hayley Faiman
Series:Russian Bratva #2

Seducing the Badman was a great 5 star read.
Another great read from this series.

Emiliya has grown up in fear of her monster father and so desperately wants to get a way. He controls everything about her: diet, looks, wardrobe and social life.

One night her brother Yakov, shows up and brings her into a horrifying scene where she watches her brother eliminate their father. This is where she meets Radimir and is put unde
Edit~A
Jul 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't know why did I do this to myself. This series is just awful. The author did not only failed on her Russian mafia research but also the research done in the language. It is apparent that she wanted to include all her ideas, which are Russian Mafia, in the US, in Russia, Dom, Abduction, Rape, Weak Girl, Strong Girl, Sub, etc., etc., etc, that she just failed in this book. She did not manage to clearly deliver at least one of these ideas across. I do not get though why she has to get the gi ...more
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received Seducing the Badman by Hayley Faiman in an ARC in exchanged for a honest review. I am giving this book 5 stars because Emiliya and Radimir story was just breath taking they way he already knew once he seen her that he was going to do everything in his power to protect her no matter what the cost, and of course you have to also love the fact that are other favorite couple is apart of this beautiful love story too. In fact Emiliya and Haleigh become best friends what makes this even mor ...more
Crystal
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seducing the Badman is book 2 in the Russian Bratva series, and is by far the best book Hayley Faiman has written to date. I first fell in love with Radimir in Owned by the Badman, book 1 of the Russian Bratva series, and was ecstatic to find out that he was getting his own book. He was one of those supporting characters that you just knew you needed to find out more about. Hayley Faiman did not disappoint with his story. Radimir is a dark man, he has seen and done things in his past that most p ...more
Eva Mcfarden
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

This is a continuation of the life in the Bratva. Love between siblings is stronger than life itself. Yakov must keep his sister safe and away from his father. Sending her with Radimir is the for the best. He trusts Radimir to take care of her and keep her safe, especially when their father has plans for her to marry a man of his choice and force her into a world of bloodshed.

Radimir is attracted to Emiliya but makes sure she knows she is safe w
Kyle Hakim
May 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Expresso
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Although STB is book two in the series, this story follows another couple in the Bratva.

The couples of this specific Bratva cell live in perilous times! It seems the cell is crumbling from within. Lies, deceit, and betrayal compounds the challenges this family endures. One thing that remain strong in the chaos is the main characters of this story. If any two people are meant to be, it's Radimir and Emilyia. They encounter so much and each obstacle makes them stronger!

I am beyond pleased with thi
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mafia men... oh my!

This book continues after Bk 1, yet with different main characters. You do not have to read book 1 to understand bk2; however, it would make it more enjoyable and also gives you peaks into Maximum & Haleigh’s life...
This book focus on Radamier and Emeylia - as well as 2nd characters such as Yokav, and Kirill,, the book is dark, sexy, with some alarming brutality as well... (if this is NOT your thing, i advise against) this author does a great job with the plot, characters
Zoe Holt
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot steamy read

This book has all the points you want

1] hot sexy man
2]smart arse of a woman who likes to question things and answers back
3]danger and chaos

Great mafia read well thought out story great characters that you connect with I fell into this book and it did not let me go I was hooked just kept on turning them pages wanting to know about the new bad boys stepping into this plot

Hayley faiman is deffo want to watch out for in fact I’m off to read the next book in the series
Mspraise50
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I decided to read the whole series from book 1. I love the writer's style. I have been reverted by each story. There are parts where I wanted the leading ladies to kick their men's behinds and show us how bad ass they could be. I am enjoying the series and intend to read all the books in the series.

Definitely worth a read.
Kelly Fountain
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying how interconnected these books are and seeing the past characters and how involved they are in each other's lives. I think Rad and Em go together beautifully. Even through their own stubbornness, she is strong enough for him and he is gentle enough with her. Looking forward to the next story.
Maureen Shirley
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seductively Bratva!

OMW! Sizzling hot! Talk about admiring from a distance and making it worth the wait in the end! A story of unbridled love, pain, fear and endearment all wrapped up between each chapter. Onto the next...
Angela_t
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Better than the first book

I liked the character development here and I'm glad the author didn't use angst just to fill up the pages. I liked the sweet heroine who falls in love this bad alpha. I'm glad there was no cheating on this book.
Tammi
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how this story started as an "arrangement" but turned into a love story I didn't expect. This harda$$ "badman" turned soft when it came to this Princess. And he gave her strength when she was always taught to be weak.
On to the next in the series!!
Vanessa Lawford
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Hayley!
Teresa Lara
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this amazing series
Radimer and Emilya amazing excellent beautiful intense broken loving cand wait for the next one
Ri
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it

If you love Russian Mafia this book and series is for you. It's been awhile since I got lost in Mafia. Reminds me again why it is one of my favorite sub genres.
Jess
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
YESSS
LOVED IT AGAIN AND MOVING TO NEXT BOOK CAN NOT STOP!!!!!

Sorry short review but very good!!!!

Je xx
Shelly
Jan 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF. Very, very dark... nothing is sacred with the books...
K.S. Rochell
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hayley has done it yet again she has got me hooked and spellbound this book as very well written I read this all in one setting and I cannot wait for more of this series bring on the next!!
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • Forbidden Temptations (Tempted, #2)
  • Uncovering Stone (Stone Brothers #3)
  • Mad Love (Guns & Ink, #1)
  • La Cosa Nostra, This Thing of Ours
  • The First Sin
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)
  • Mending Scars (The Scars of Us, #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Grievous (Wanted Men, #5)
  • Protect Me (Protected Love, #1)
  • Illicit Desire
  • Smiley (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #1)
  • Thirty Days of Pain
  • My Life for Yours
  • The Lion and the Lamb  (The Predator and the Prey #1)
  • The Laws of Kings
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Russian Bratva (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Owned by the Badman (Russian Bratva #1)
  • Dancing for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #3)
  • Living for the Badman (Russian Bratva, #4)
  • Tempting the Badman (Russian Bratva, #5)
  • Protected by the Badman (Russian Bratva #6)
  • Forever my Badman (Russian Bratva #7)
  • Betrothed to the Badman (Russian Bratva #8)
  • Chosen by the Badman (Russian Bratva #9)
  • Bought by the Badman (Russian Bratva #10)
  • Collared by the Badman (Russian Bratva #11)