Start by marking “Bound To Ransom (Bound Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Bound To Ransom (Bound Series Book 2)

Bound To Ransom

(Bound #2)

Since the death of her mother, Gloria Rawlins' life has been a string of disappointments by the people she cares about; first by her father and then in a series of disastrous relationships that have shattered pieces of her heart one after another. She knows she's no angel and refuses to make herself vulnerable to anyone again. Until one man threatens to strip away the wall ...more
Published March 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bound To Ransom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound To Ransom

Start your review of Bound To Ransom (Bound Series Book 2)
Maria Angie Mendoza
A unique intense, heart wrenching story of love, loss and redemption.
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog

Gloria had sworn off men after a few disastrous relationships. Her father was a wealthy CEO. Until he begins to have money trouble. In order to save his family home and the money he does have, he has to take drastic measures and sell anything that has to do with his company. But there is a catch to complete the transaction. He has to sell his daughter.

Henry Coker is a very wealthy businessman..He takes the offer to help Gloria's father. He can
Empi Baryeh
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bound to Ransom is a Taming-of-the-shrew themed story that starts off way outside my comfort zone. Fuelled by unrequited love and a desire for revenge, Henry purchases Gloria in a bid to humiliate her as she had done to him in the past. This starts off with Henry asserting his dominance through sex play (remember what I said about my comfort zone?).

The story is well written, full of tension and passion. Ms Taye's writing style is fluid as she wrings the last drop of emotion from her characters.
Jodee
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I really liked the first one in the series but this one I absolutely loved.

Just like the first story it grabbed me at first he start and wouldn’t let me go. This story fooled me. I thought I knew what to expect since I had recently read the first one. But boy did was I wrong. I loved that I was not able to predict what was going to happen. So many books today you can guess what’s going to happen, how it’s going to end. But not this one.

I love the characters, and the passion
Nana Prah
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This may be one of the best Kiru Taye books I’ve ever read. It had everything a romance should. A heroine who learns her lesson and changes after making lots of mistakes and going through (and giving) a bit of hell, the most forgiving (and sexy) hero in the world, and enough drama to keep those ebook pages turning so fast you don’t realize how quickly the book went by.

I did not like Gloria in book one. The woman was manipulative, mean and spoiled. A true villain. So I was wary when I read that
TESSIE
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my exhale!!!

Wow!! I am lost for words. I absolutely think Bound To Ransom was the best out all of Kiru Taye books that I read so far. All of her books are filled with seduction, passion and romance. This book is the true meaning of a love story.
Tammy
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Both Gloria and Henry have been hurt in the past. Henry has wanted Gloria and finally get the opportunity to make her his with a deal he makes with her father. This is an emotional drama filled read. The story is fast paced and the sex is hot. I really liked it!
Paris
Trinitee Mitchell-Dunn
Stefanie Gladden
Ally Swanson
Mar 24, 2016
As a lover of romance novels, Kiru wanted to read stories about Africans falling in love. When she couldn’t find those books, she decided to write the stories she wanted to read.

Kiru writes sensual stories featuring African characters whether on the continent or in the Diaspora. When she's not writing you can find her either immersed in a good book or catching up with friends and family. She

Bound (4 books)
  • Bound To Fate (Bound Series, #1)
  • Bound to Passion (Bound, #3)
  • Bound To Favor