Start by marking “Fading (Shifter Rescue #3)” as Want to Read:
Fading (Shifter Rescue #3)

Fading

(Shifter Rescue #3)

When Pirou calls his brother Jag to the Old Tavern Club to help with a pair of lynx shifters, Jag is happy to help. Rescuing and rehabilitating big cats is his job, and it makes him the perfect person to take on the pair that Pirou has rescued from a circus.
ebook, 1st Edition, 56 pages
Published March 18th 2016 by Changeling Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Fading, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fading

Start your review of Fading (Shifter Rescue #3)
Ann
3.5 Stars

I liked this one in the series best. It's all about the relationship between the three characters and the whole story basically took place in one room. It's OTT with the "mine" and the theatrics, but that's what makes these stories fun and therapeutic at the end of the week. Plus, kit-kat shifters!
Serena Yates
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, shifters, m-m-m, read-2016
The idea of a shifter rescue, a place where mistreated shifters of different varieties can find refuge from those who have abused them, is still as interesting to me as in the first book of this series. And in the current installment, it is not one but two shifters who need help - a mated pair of lynxes who are at death’s door when they arrive. Pirou, who runs the refuge, knows exactly whom to call – and as soon as his brother, Jag, arrives, things begin to change.

Jag is a jaguar shifter, and he
Gerald Sessions
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kitties

This series comes in 2's this is the first. Two were rescued lost and near death. The healing has started but surprise 2 become 3.
Diane Dannenfeldt
I wish books 3 & 4 would have been combined as one book. ...more
Penumbra
Fading is the third book in the ‘Shifter Rescue’ series. In this story Jag is contacted by his brother Pirou to come to the Old Tavern Club, which is a rescue center for abused shifters. There Jag meets a mated pair of Lynxes, Hill and Cather, who have no will to live. Jag sets out to help them recover and in doing so, finds out he can’t keep himself distanced from them as he usually has from other rescues. This story is told in third person through Jag’s, Hill’s and Cather’s pov.

(view spoiler)
Sarina
Review written for Love Bytes Reviews.

This was an easy little read with less drama/angst than I was originally expecting. Hill and Cather have had a rough time of it between losing their previous Master and almost dying at the hands of the people that owned the circus they worked for. When Jag first meets them, he knows he’ll have his hands full trying to help them heal so they can move on but what starts out as just another job quickly turns into something more.

As I said, this is an easy read,
Paolo
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
I was a little wary when I first started to read this story. Coming in on the 3rd book of a series can put you at a disadvantage. How would I know what’s going on? Would I be totally lost? Would there be tacos? Sadly, no tacos were involved BUT I was not lost and I did have a grasp of what was going on (still kind of bummed about the lack of tacos though). This might have been the 3rd entry into the series but you don’t feel like you are coming in at the middle. You pick up fairly quickly how th ...more
DoaJaneoDoe
Jan 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 12-2016, 2016

Mates Hill and Cather were about to be put down by the circus that owned them as they refused to perform after their Master, tiger shifter Darri, was killed in an accident during his last performance. The pair have been beaten, mistreated, an

Brittany Kilpatrick
A sweet read

I read Scales and loved it so it was an easy choice to get this story about these adorable cats. Sean writes well, his stories are always fun to read, and I felt warm all over when I finished.
Elayne
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bought-books
this series just gets better and better. I hope there will be more. I'm really hoping that Pirou will eventually also find a mate.
Coffcat
Jul 22, 2016
Crystal
Apr 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Show Me, Daddy (Club 83 #3)
  • Rules to Obey (Davey's Rules, #5)
  • The Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • Rescue Daddy (Timberwood Cove #6)
  • Protective Daddy (Timberwood Cove #7)
  • Behemoth (Omega Assassins Club, #3)
  • The Cattery
  • Taming the Savage (Savage Dragons #1)
  • Saint Nick: A Santa Claus Action Thriller
  • For the Love of a Boy (Father #2)
  • Rules for Growing (Davey's Rules, #4)
  • Sleeping With The Enemy (Witches of the Big Easy #4)
  • Doggone Daddy (Timberwood Cove #4)
  • Secret Daddy (Timberwood Cove #3)
  • Silver Daddy (Timberwood Cove #5)
  • Make Me Let Go (Omega Celibacy Club #2)
  • Detective Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #8)
  • Make Me Trust You (Omega Celibacy Club #3)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Shifter Rescue (7 books)
  • Scales (Shifter Rescue #1)
  • Claws (Shifter Rescue. #2)
  • Freedom (Shifter Rescue, #4)
  • Spirit (Shifter Rescue #5)
  • Soul (Shifter Rescue, #6)
  • Three Uncaged (Shifter Rescue 7)

News & Interviews