Start by marking “Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys, #3)

Going Under (The Blackhawk Boys #3)

If I met Alexandra DeLuca for the first time today, I would only need one word to describe her:

MINE.

She's everything she was when we said goodbye. Beautiful, stubborn, sweet...and off-limits.

After two years leading separate lives, our worlds have collided. Now that she's back home working and taking classes beside me, she's bound to make me lose my mind.

She's all I've ever
Published December 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Going Under, please sign up.

Maddie
Dec 06, 2016 Maddie rated it really liked it
Shelves: cr, arc, hot
ARC received for honest opinion, thanks to the author, the publishers and Netgalley

Reviews will be posted soon!:

description

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

Unfortunately, this was a DNF at 50%. (I skimmed the last half.) The hero (view spoiler) I'm sorry that is just nasty and SO not something I enjoy reading about in my romance books.

Moving on...

Callixta
Dec 11, 2016 Callixta rated it really liked it
Voici encore une romance qui se déroule dans le milieu du sport mais dans un genre un peu différent que ceux que l’on peut voir. C’est écrit par Lexi Ryan, auteure que l’on connaît bien et qui a un vrai talent pour le new adult, pour ces jeunes couples au passé compliqué et lourd, la marque de fabrique du genre. C’est aussi le cas ici et le football qui unit tous les héros masculins est assez peu évoqué.

Les personnages sont connus surtout si le lecteur a déjà lu le premier et second tome, ils so
Sabruhu (leslecturesdesab)
Dec 06, 2016 Sabruhu (leslecturesdesab) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
4.5/5 Maintenant j'ai vachement envie de lire les deux premiers tomes!! Très belle écriture, très jolie histoire, des personnages très attachants, que ce soit les personnages principaux ou les secondaires...

Mon avis : https://leslecturesdesab.wordpress.co...
Doris
Jan 04, 2017 Doris rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-gallery, arc, sports
This is one story that will keep you feeling invested in Sebastian and Alexandra and the past that keeps them from the love they have for each other. Alex is living with scars on about one third of her body that she got while running into a burning building trying to rescue her twin sister. Sebastian is living with scars within his soul for feeling that Alex’s sister, Martina died because of him. No matter if they are internal or external scars are a part of who you are and it is something you c ...more
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I was introduced and started falling in love with both Lexi Ryan's writing and the Blackhawk boys at the same time. With each one of these hot jocks she has introduced me to, I have fallen farther and harder. Lexi has the perfect mixture of want, forbidden, and suspense to keep my heart hanging in the balance waiting for the next steamy scene or mystery to unfold. She kept me riveted by giving the reader not just one or two point of views but th
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Well written. Just couldn't get past the immaturity of the main characters. Too much angst for me!! Great read if you like that kind of trope.
Stacie Marquart
Dec 09, 2016 Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. You can't go wrong with a Lexi Ryan book.
Logan Hr
Dec 02, 2016 Logan Hr rated it it was amazing
Another amazing and deep book by This amazing author I can't wait to see what the series will bring next!
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
We break, and we heal. Our scars can make us more beautiful than we were before.

Going Under feels like a runaway train, a sinking ship. You can feel the intensity growing with every turn of the page. You know you're headed somewhere you REALLY do not want to go. You know the impact is going to kill you, and yet you hang on and hold out hope because you simply can not look away, because the ride feels too damn good. I read this story with knots in my stomach. I had such a visceral reaction to e
K.
**Actual Rating 4.5 Brave Stars**

Even the strong have weakness.

Lexi Ryan sure knows how to entertain you! I couldn’t put this book down. I had to finish it and get my HEA and of course she doesn’t disappoint. Going Under had so many layers to it, you weren’t sure what or where it was going. I loved it and hated it at the same time. This is a second chance romance with a twist.

Sebastian/Bash Crowe has been consumed with guilt for years. He has turned his life around, but still is trying to grasp
Kim
Nov 22, 2016 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars

For Sebastian Crowe, Alexandra DeLuca was the girl that got away--the one he could never have, shouldn't want, and does not think he could ever deserve. She is his best friend's little sister and they are tied by history. But now she is back home and bringing back old wants, regret, and guilt.

Alex has suffered serious loss and life changes. And Sebastian knows all about it. She has had a crush on him for years, but he has always kept her at arm's length.

He has secrets and guilt that e
Chrissy
Jan 15, 2017 Chrissy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2017

Going Under is the third book in The Blackhawk Boys Series but can be read as a stand-alone. It is Sebastian’s story and it is a whirlwind. I was wrecked and didn’t know what to expect with all the twists and turns that Lexi Ryan took us on in this book!

Sebastian has always been a mystery to me, so when I saw this book was his, I was thrilled, finally we were going to get to know more about the mystery guy who seemed to keep to himself in this series, and
Michelle
Dec 06, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Going Under is a new adult contemporary romance (with a college football player, main character- so maybe sports romance) and is the third book in the Blackhawk Boys series by Lexi Ryan. Going Under can be read as a standalone novel. I have not read the first two books in the series, but I am dying to now considering how much I adored this book. I completely fell in love with Going Under. I have been craving a true n
i fall in love book blog
4.5 Stars

This is one of the stories I've been waiting for. From the moment Sebastian Crowe entered the picture in Spinning Out I had hope that he would one day get his own book. And he finally has. Of all the guys in the series, he is the one I've been most attached to from the beginning. In Going Under, we finally get his whole story... and while his background was a little disappointing to me, the love he has for Alex more than makes up for it. I'm a sucker for a guy that can make a woman feel
The Book Bee
Dec 05, 2016 The Book Bee rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"Touching you is never difficult. The hard part is letting go."

I love Lexi's stories!!! She has proven time and time again to me that she can write a solid story about an amazing couple that defies the odds and comes to learn what true love really means!! I have been pining over Sebastian since we met him, and his brooding ways are not to be missed. He has a very guilty conscience, and he needs to work through that. Because Alex also has one, and she needs him just as much as
Corina
Nov 30, 2016 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
What a beautiful story!

Forbidden love, regret, secrets, sorrow.

Going Under has it all.

The secrets!!! They are killing me. So many things are luring in the dark. With each chapter more secrets are unearthed. Hidden diary pages, ominously point towards an event that could be the death blow to a relationship that could have been the forever kind. Sigh!

I'm mostly sitting on the edge of my seat, or more accurately, huddling under my blanket with a tissue box in hand. The tension is the kind that dri
Elisa Gioia
Dec 06, 2016 Elisa Gioia rated it it was amazing

"Touching you is never difficult. The hard part is letting go."

Going Under è il terzo capitolo della serie The Blackhawk Boys e, devo dire, che più Lexi Ryan ci racconta i personaggi di questa squadra di football, più mi fa innamorare dei sui libri e del suo stile.
Amo i romanzi sulle secondi occasioni e questo, che racconta la seconda possibilità tra Alexandra e Sebastian è un crescendo di emozioni pagina dopo pagina.
La trama, lo stile, la tensione fra i due ti catturano nella loro rete fino all
Rachel
Dec 04, 2016 Rachel rated it really liked it

Sebastian Crowe has regrets. Had he met Alexandra DeLuca today, he would pursue her no questions asked. But he met her five years ago when he was a different person, when he didn’t deserve anyone as good as she. Even though he has changed his choices, he still knows she isn’t for him, no matter how much he may be attracted to her.

Alexandra is back after two years away. She knows she doesn’t want to be a mechanic forever, so moving home in order to go to college seems the best course of
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Note: I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an unbiased review.

Going Under was one of those books that caught my attention immediately and never let it go. I enjoyed Lexi Ryan’s writing. The set up of the story was so cool. It was written in first person dual points of view for Alex and Sebastian, but also wove in Alex’s twin sister Martina’s journal entries. All three perspectives brought something different to the story.

I loved Alex and Sebastian. Their relationshi
Kristina at For The Love Of Books
I freaking loved Going Under by Lexi Ryan!!!! It is the third book in The Blackhawk series and in my opinion it's the best one hands down. I loved this book, devoured it as quickly as I could read it. This book has everything I want in a book. Brothers best friend. Check. Friends to lovers. Check. Sport romance. Check. Drama, steam and emotion. Check, check and check!!!

“I kiss her the way man kisses a woman he’s wanted for five years. I kiss her the way a guy kisses a girl when he needs her to
Reflections of a Book Geek
Dec 06, 2016 Reflections of a Book Geek rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This is the first book of Lexi Ryan's I have read in what feels like the longest time, I didn't realise there were two books before this one so I hadn't read them before starting this book! In saying that I don't think that takes away from this story! There are things I didn’t know since I hadn’t read the previous books but I will be going back to remedy that!

Alexandra hasn't had things easy the last few years, she has dealt with so much grief while also battling with her own self worth.
Nikki Reeves
Dec 06, 2016 Nikki Reeves rated it really liked it

Whew this book was intense and kept me guessing from start to finish. Sebastian and Alex are both broken, but in different ways. Alex moved away 2 years ago, but now she is back and Sebastian is hit with his feelings for Alex all over again. Can these two get their HEA or will all the lies bring their chances crashing down around them?

Alex suffered a loss no one should. Four years ago, her life changed for the worse and she couldn’t stand the pain so she moved to get away from her demons. But A
Downward dog
Dec 18, 2016 Downward dog rated it liked it
Shelves: sports-romance

I was given an advanced copy of this book to write an honest review for Netgalley and Cocktails and Books.

This is the third book in the Blackhawk Boys series and each book is a standalone. This is a sweet and emotional college football romance. Sebastian has been attracted to Alexandra for years. Although, he knows he must keep his feeling to himself because Alexandra's overprotective brothers have made it clear she is off limits. Alexandra has always secretly had
Janice
Dec 06, 2016 Janice rated it it was amazing
A Review of Going Under: The Blackhawk Boys, Book 3 by Lexi Ryan

Secrets, Lies and Love - 5++++ stars

Sebastian has spent the last year on the sidelines for the Blackhawks, while being groomed to cover for Arrow. We've seen him around campus and hanging out with the other guys on the team, but we didn't know too much about him, so I was happy that he was finally getting his own story.

When he walks into his fathers' shop and sees his Alex again for the first time in over two years, he is thrown for
Heather
Dec 07, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
Sebastian (Bash) Crowe has been living with guilt for years. Guilt over many different things, but he has managed to turn his life around and is becoming the man he's always wanted to be. However he still doesn't believe that he is worthy of the one woman that has always been able to keep, and hold, his attention. In his mind she is his and he wants that to be reality, but will he be able to get past his own demons to make that happen?

Alexandra (Alex) DeLuca has been living her life in pause for
LLEP  Book Blog
Dec 07, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
I think that Going Under by Lexi Ryan is up in my top 5 of books where I was going to ultra-miffed if I didn't get an HEA at the end of the book.

Alex is a born survivor. She is living with the tragedy that took her twin from her. However, the circumstances are not all that she thought they were. Mystery and secrets shrouded her sister, Martina before her death. These mysteries and secrets included Sebastian, the boy she met in high school and crushed hard on for years.

Sebastian has some dark s
Shannon Mcfarland
Dec 05, 2016 Shannon Mcfarland rated it really liked it

Sebastian has some dark s
Samantha Leighton
Dec 06, 2016 Samantha Leighton rated it it was amazing
Just when you think Lexi Ryan cannot possibly get any better, she releases ‘GOING UNDER’.
OH MY GOODNESS…… One word – Sebastian. He is Lush with a huge capital L. Seriously, I have read this book twice now, because after the first time it left me with such a book hangover I couldn’t contemplate reading anything else, or get the characters out of my head.
This book is the third in the Blackhawk Boys series and can be read as the series or a stand-alone. Written in a dual point of view it tells the
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Untitled (Unlikely, #2)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • The Sexy One
  • Ruled (Outlaws, #3)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Untitled (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • Show Me How (Thatch, #3)
  • Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12)
  • Unleashed
  • Crazy Pucking Love (Taking Shots, #3)
  • Reaching Gavin (Good Girls Don't, #3)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • Havoc (Mayhem, #4)
  • Safe Bet (The Rules, #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.
More about Lexi Ryan...

The Blackhawk Boys (3 books)
  • Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys, #1)
  • Rushing In (The Blackhawk Boys, #2)