Start by marking “Wyoming Wedding (Culpepper Cowboys #1)” as Want to Read:
Wyoming Wedding (Culpepper Cowboys #1)

Wyoming Wedding

(Culpepper Cowboys #1)

Karlan Culpepper has worked his entire adult life, and most of his youth, to build up the ranch he knew he would someday inherit. When his grandfather dies, and the terms of his inheritance include he and his three brothers marrying within six months, and at least one of them having a baby on the way within the year, things get trickier. Contacting Dr. Lachele Simpson, a p ...more
Published March 17th 2016 by Unlimited Dreams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wyoming Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wyoming Wedding

Start your review of Wyoming Wedding (Culpepper Cowboys #1)
1 ding-a-ling Star (Translation: Zero and I’m annoyed Stars)

I had so, so may issues with this story. First off the premise itself is ridiculous: we have four brothers whose grandfather has left them their family ranch in his will, but there’s a stipulation, they must all get married within a year and one of their wives has to get pregnant before that year is out. Well okay then, that’s completely normal and rational, right?! No loving grandparent ever wants their grandkids to marry for love, th
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I read this about a month ago but sat on reviewing it because I thought this book was so stupid but I still want to read book 2.

It sounded promising. 4 brothers need to marry pronto in order to keep the ranch that has been in their family since the 1800s. They love it,have been working on since they were old enough to walk so losing it isn't an option. Their grandad dies and he put in his will in order for the boys to inherit the ranch they must marry within six months and at least one of them w
Barbara Olaewe
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun take on matchmaking

I really enjoyed this story. It was a fast read. The characters were creative! The cowboys were ok. I would have liked a little more about them working together. The story t mostly from one person's perspective. Not completely though. This book is good but if it was longer and had more room for more details it might have been great. I do recommend this book. I will read the next in the series.
Danny L Walling
Apr 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Korney or Corney either one, you choose from

How can adults, this age be so dumb. It was a hard book to read, because it was so corny. Main characters nice, but my teenager bad more smarts.
Charity
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
To sum it up in one word.......Ridiculous
Unbelievable story line, Ridiculous metaphors, ridiculous situations, and boring characters. This series is not for me.
Timothy Hendricks
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
The author of this book must be a fan of Chuck Berry as much as she uses the word, Ding-a-Ling. The way the author addresses anything regarding things of an intimate nature she uses words that an adolescent might use in stead of grown mature adults. This was not a well written book and there were a lot of phrases where the author is down right disrespectful in some of the remarks that some of her characters made about other characters especially if they were regarding ones faith. For example, Ka ...more
♡Allie♡
Feb 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
PepperP0t
If you want the ranch you've worked all your life, you and your brothers have to marry within the next six months and one of you has to have a pregnant wife within a year... or words to that effect is what the Culpepper brothers were told when their grandfather's will was read. With no likely candidates in the area, brother Karlen suggests a matchmaker.

Oldest Quinlan quadruplet, Hope is frustrated that she and her sisters aren't allowed to kiss, date or work; their jobs are to find suitable hus
BookLover89
Jul 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
This was a DNF for me.

It was just not well written. Kind of all over the place and it sounded like a child wrote it.
What grown man calls his pride and joy a Ding-A-Ling?!?

I’m all for a writer calling it something funny like meat stick, sword, or something funny and inventive. Ding-A-Ling is neither. It’s what some teach a toddler boy to call it so he doesn’t go out in public yelling Penis. 🤦🏼‍♀️

This book had no depth to the characters.

And he sees her and 30 seconds later asks her to marry him. I
HarbingerOfSilence
Sep 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-f
This was so ridiculous, I don't really have the words......
I was honestly waiting for the point in the book where it became clear that it is set in an alternate reality, because I couldn't believe that anyone would act the way the characters did in our current society.

My little feminist heart was crying so hard while reading this book, I don't know if it has recovered yet. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a story where people like to make a home and are happy with their place in life, even if the
Lindarhc Robson
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wyoming Wedding

Four brothers have to find a wife and at least one has to be pregnant by a year to meet there grandfathers will. Four sisters each want to get away from there parents so like the brothers they go through a Matchmaker and end up shipping some of there belongings and filling the cars with what they could carry. Hope and Karlan met and wed the first day there after two of her sister marry this is about love misunderstandings and helping each other can’t wait to read book 2
Tracy Sylvester
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Karlan Culpepper is willing to try anything to keep the family ranch. The will gives explicit instructions on what needs to be done. All the Culpepper brothers must be married and at least one couple must be pregnant in short order. So they decide to contact a matchmaker. That brings the Quinlan quads to Wyoming to marry the Culpepper men. This first story is Karlan and Hope's story. Such wonderful characters and a unique story line. This is a sweet, short romance and could be a standalone read. ...more
Stephanie Bolen
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
Hilariously bad? Insanely mediocre

The person who wrote these characters is a little off. The characters are so sweet your teeth hurt, and the crazy that is how they deal with life is decidedly askew. Do people really talk and like like it's the Leave It to Beaver show now days. I honestly think none of them did then--like none of us act as insane as Friends or Big Bang. But seriously, the story is screwed up, sweet but screwed up. Amish girls would roll their eyes at how backwards these girls ar
Pat Rathmann
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NEW LIVES; NEW BEGINNINGS

What a great start to what promises to be a cute and hilarious new series.
Imagine this book starts off with the eldest brother enlisting the help of a matchmaker to find him a bride. She not only finds a potential bride but but the bride comes with her three sisters and they just happen to be quadruplets. What a fun way to start.
Faby
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Josie
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this was a kick and a definite surprise since I'm not usually a fan of insta-love unless it is a paranormal type book. However, I got this first book free through Amazon, but was quickly engrossed and ended up buying Vol 1 with 3 books. The strict upbringing and skewed views Hope tries to overcome is easy to understand and the other characters are interesting and funny in their own ways. ...more
Debbie MacRae
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and hot

I liked this book it was sweet and hot at the same time. There wasn't lots of sex and if you like that a lot in books then this isn't for you but its not a clean christian book either. Would like to read the rest of the series to see how the rest of the brothers get on in their marriages.
Denise Schenk
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I picked up the Culpepper Cowboys thru KU. I have read the Merry Farmer ones and now I'm currently reading the Kirsten books. I have really enjoyed these books. If you are looking for a quick read around 10 chapters these are the books to pick up. ...more
Sandra
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-book
I read this fast, enjoyable Novela by Kristen Osbourne in one afternoon. Because of the length on the book, it did not get into a lot of detail, but I found it still enjoyable. One reviewer complained because the sex was G Rated. Sorry, but I really prefer that type of story telling.
Mark Pichner
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This was the first book from Kirsten Osbourne I have read. Very hood book it kept me reading. I love the Culpepper family and Hope and her sister's were hilarious. Its a great read can't wait to read more.
Kbeza31979
Jul 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Dreadful

This was not worth the time to read it. The two leads in this story were both really unlikable and the dialogue was childish. I was looking forward to having six books to read in a series but not now.
Andrea Berner
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
A bit bland for me

Initially I thought the concept was a good one but it was so nice it was bordering on the boring. I'm certain it's a storyline that many would find appealing, however it was too 'sweet and nice' for me.
Marilyn Barton
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 brothers need to marry to save their ranch so they get the matchmaker from At the Altar series to send 4 girls. She sends quadruplets. Karlon sees Hope first and immediately wants to marry her that day.
Charlene
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karlan and Faith Culpepper's story!

Karlan is the oldest Culpepper brother and Faith is the oldest Quinlan quad! They both hire matchmaker Dr Lachele for their families. The quads are sent to Wyoming to meet the Culpepper men! Within moments of meeting they get engaged!
Elizabeth
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ku
Cute premise! The sisters from this family had some crazy strict parents, but somehow they turned out normal enough to at least be aware of their strange upbringing. Hope and Karlan with their eldest sibling mentalities are a cute couple! I look forward to more ranch antics!
Tori
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great quick read!

The Quinlan Quads are strong and determined to get away from their overbearing parents. They seek a match maker in hopes to run away and get married. What they don’t expect is 4 sexy cowboys to take their hearts within a month.
Kathy
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A gift from her sister almost destroyed marriage

He decided to marry her the same day they met . I liked the way the story straighten out their problems. Also how the sister's and brothers worked together.
Leslieann Sines
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where's the ending?

This was a nice story line, kept me interested, however the end of the story was abrupt and missing some elements to the story line, unless they will be continued in another book. Hmmm did they save the farm????
Carilyn
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hope and Karlan

Well written story of the matchmaker who is able to get Karlan and Hope together. Story of Quads who are stifled at home and go to Wyomingto meet their future husbands.
Barbara
Aug 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
Ding-a-ling. Ridiculous book

Don't waste your time. It's a childish book that's not worth the time. The male anatomy is referred to as a ding-a-ling. I'm not sure if this is the author's first attempt at writing. Oy
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Lucas (Bad Boys of Dry River, Wyoming #1)
  • The Bride Price (Misled Mail Order Brides, #1)
  • A Lantern In the Window (Western Prairie Brides, #1)
  • Let Your Heart Beat Again (A Breath Without Life, #1)
  • Never the Cowboy's Bride (Bliss Ranch #1)
  • Show Me a Single Dad Cowboy  (Cowboy Crossing Romances)
  • The Rancher's Second Chance: Rock Creek Ranch (Parker Ranches, Inc. Book 1)
  • Jake (Men of Clifton, Montana #1)
  • A New Beginning (Kansas Crossroads, #1)
  • A Marriage for the Marine (Brush Creek Brides, #7)
  • An Unexpected Family (Orphan Train #1)
  • Discovering the Doctor (Masterson County, #2)
  • A Blizzard of Western Romance: A Western Historical Romance Book
  • Rafe (Texas Boudreau Brotherhood, #1)
  • A Mail Order Bride for Charlie (The Carson Brothers of Kansas, #1)
  • Big Sky Blue (Shades of Blue Trilogy)
  • The Convenient Mail Order Bride (Chance at Love, #1)
  • Crossing The Line (Taming The Tulanes #3)

Culpepper Cowboys (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Rancher's Remorse (Culpepper Cowboys #2)
  • Cowboy's Conundrum (Culpepper Cowboys #3)
  • Teacher's Troublemaker (Culpepper Cowboys #4)
  • Baker's Bargain (Culpepper Cowboys #5)
  • Scotsman's Siren (Culpepper Cowboys #6)
  • Trainer's Treat (Culpepper Cowboys #7)
  • Veterinarian's Vixen (Culpepper Cowboys #8)
  • Contractor's Cookies (Culpepper Cowboys #9)
  • Tycoon's Tryst (Culpepper Cowboys, #10)
  • Bartender's Beauty (Culpepper Cowboys, #11)

News & Interviews