Start by marking “Happily Ever After: The Write More Publications Fractured Fairy Tale Anthology” as Want to Read:
Happily Ever After: The Write More Publications Fractured Fairy Tale Anthology

Happily Ever After: The Write More Publications Fractured Fairy Tale Anthology

From princesses and princes, to witches, ice queens, imaginary friends, and dorks, Happily Ever After: The Write More Publications Fractured Fairy Tale Anthology has it all! Seven unforgettable stories by seven talented authors! Some stories are fractured takes on classics, while others are originals that will stay with you long after you've turned the last page!

Featured
Paperback, first, 226 pages
Published April 17th 2016 by Write More Publications

To ask other readers questions about Happily Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happily Ever After

Emily
Seven short stories – all with happily-ever-after endings – what more could you ask for? From fairytale revisions to modern-day romances, the Happily Ever After: The Write More Publications Fractured Fairy Tale Anthology has something for everyone who loves a good romance. There is even one non-romantic tale thrown into the mix. Each story was written with care by one of the seven different authors and presented beautifully within its own universe.

I enjoyed all of the stories. The sweet Cindere
Lauralee
Happily Ever After is a fun anthology that is suited for lovers of fairytales. This anthology ranges from medieval to contemporary fairytales. These short stories have a different take to the fairytales that we know and love and there are a few original stories. Each of them end in a happy feel good way that will leave you gushing with happiness.

One thing that I like about these stories is that they take these fairytale princesses and make them stronger. They are not the classic fairytale prin
Laura Reading
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Even though it starts out similar to the well loved tale of servant girl meets prince, this Cinderella version has a fairy godmother with an attitude and a prince who is not so charming. Even the humble brother turned advisor comes off as a bit of a cold fish. Can there be a happy ending?

As a child, did you have an imaginary friend? Was it another child or an animal? Did you wonder what happened when you no longer had time for your friend?

Snow White has a spoiled stepsister in the Blue Bird fair
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!

I have really enjoyed diving into this anthology. I love fairy tales and good retellings/takes off of them. Each story in this anthology was a great take on one of the old classics. Each other taking a completely different story and making it into so,etching very fresh, exciting and unique.

I zoomed through this read, as I fell for the first story and just couldn't stop reading. Every reading moment I had for a few days was given to this. I felt like each story did well to really bring
Pragati Chaudhari
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

This book gives you warm fuzzies. Seriously, if you’re looking for fuzzzies and warmth and cuddling and feeling good, this is what you should read. Set in a fairy tale – esque background with humor, fantasy and romance, this anthology is perfect for an afternoon read snuggled in your bed as you dream about your Prince Charming.

I adore all the stories. They’re so cute and funny and adorkable! For real. There’s princesses and princes and warriors and
Write More Publications
Alexander Payne
rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2018
Elaine White
Mar 19, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Dana
Mar 20, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Susan Finan
Daniela
Helen Wawrejko
Holly
May 23, 2016
I am a unrecovering book addict. I have loved reading all my life, and don't plan on changing that. Recently, I have found that I enjoy writing just as much as reading. I have just had my first published short story, and hope to continue writing and getting more works published. Meanwhile I will be devouring books like candy, and working on growing in my own writing.