Start by marking “Unfaithful (Touched, #2)” as Want to Read:

Unfaithful

(Touched Saga #2)

DESPERATE DECISIONS
A Secret that Should Never Have Been Revealed

A dark reality lies hidden under our very eyes.
Since their creation, the Màsala have enforced the destiny of humankind on Earth through the Subterraneans, Angels condemned to carry the weight of death on their shoulders in order to please Fate. Evan, a Subterranean, has denied his own n
ebook, 1
Published April 2016 (first published January 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unfaithful, please sign up.
Elisa Amore Hello!
Hello!
Great news! Unfaithful will be out in a few weeks! Sign up for the Touched Saga newsletter to be updated on the release date! You can also read an exclusive teaser on Amazon! http://eepurl.com/bR8EuT(less)
Elisa Amore Hi dear!
I'm really happy you enjoyed Gevan's story, thank you for your great review! I hope you'll post it on Amazon.com, too! ^_^
…more
Hi dear!

Unfaithful will be out soon, you can sign up on the Touched Saga Newsletter to be updated:

You can also read the prequel of Touched, 'The Shadow of Fate', which was released in english a few days ago. I'm pleased to inform you that it will be free starting from tomorrow March 2, for five days.

Thank you again!
XO
Elisa(less)

Start your review of Unfaithful (Touched, #2)
Siobhan Davis
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Elisa S. Amore doesn't disappoint with this great second installment in the Touched Saga.

Gemma and Evan are in love and it is so sweet and adorable! Nothing or no one else exists for these two but each other, and they can scarcely bear to be apart. I love their chemistry, and I'm totally sold on the romance. These two belong together. I thought I'd combust alongside our mains if they didn't get it on! Fair warning, the sexy times are a little more graphic in this one so I wouldn't re
Miftahul
May 26, 2019 rated it liked it
"Fear is like a boomerang: no matter how far you throw it, it always comes back at you."

Title- Unfaithful
Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F38U51M/...
Available- Kindle Unlimited
My Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/_miftahul_j...

♥♥♥

The second book of the series by Elisa S. Amore!This book continues to trail the first book where Gemma who is a human mortal falls in love with the angel of death who was given the task to kill her and
/>
Jana LaPelle
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievably good...

As I have just finished Unfaithful I realized that I was holding my breath. I was so caught up in what I had just read I had forgotten to breathe. Elisa Amore has a way of weaving a tale of star crossed love, family, danger, and suspense. Gemma and Evan's story continues in Unfaithful as their love for one another grows even stronger they find it will be put to the test. As I read this book I found it extremely hard to put down as it reads like a movie reel in my mind. I ca
Shayay
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this! It is super sappy with deep declarations of undying love, and I thought it was all wonderful. Gemma and Evan are absolutely adorable together, and their relationship is so sweet, and their actions towards each other are breathtaking. The way they feel about each other is soul deep, and I as a reader I could feel how much love they have for each other. Their love is beyond amazing to read about. Gemma and Evan have so much to deal with, and I really enjoyed seeing their relationship ...more
Corinne
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal fans
Shelves: 4-stars
I knew it'd leave me hanging.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
My only complaint about this book was that it was too long. Not a whole lot happens throughout. The good news is that I did like all the main characters. So reading it wasn't a complete waste. With how this book ended I will definitely be reading the next one at some point.
Lora Nowak
I just finished reading "Unfaithful" I'm just as broken as Gemma. I pray there will be hope for Evan to return to his beloved Jamie and child. I'm very anxious to read the next book in the series. The title "Brokenhearted" kind of makes me think that Gemma will not find her love in this book, but I'm still holding onto faith that their love will bring a Fate to them that they truly deserve. I love the character's in the series and was devastated about Drake but now I'm wondering where he is. I'm ...more
Chastity
Captivating

I really enjoyed this series so far. It kept me interested and has a good story line. Again I found the repetition throughout the Characters inner monologue is a little annoying and a little disappointing. Hearing the characters say pretty much the same thing in various ways made me want to skim through some parts. I have to say, the ending definitely made me wish the 3rd book in the series was already released. I can't wait! Overall, I would definitely recommend this series
Crystal Zapata
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great second installment. I absolutely love the story of Gemma and Evan. The journey cannot end here. I need to know what happens. That ending was more than heartbreaking. As soon as I heard the plan to save Gemma, I just knew what was going to happen. And sure enough....it was tragic!
Don't miss out. If you read the first book, you NEED this one.
Tori Metz
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it!! Need the next one ASAP!!!

Need the next book PLEASE!!! It is a great love story and I can wait for Heartbroken!! The characters are fantastic and it's become one of my favorite series!
Tiffani
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Evan and Gemma in the first book but nothing in comparison to how I felt during this book. I had serious end-of-the-book blues and I'm dying to know when the third book will come out. I love the characters in this series and felt a part of the story.
Marcia Wardwell
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gasp!

Awe wow that ending is killing me! Usually I know where a book is headed but I am so devastated, and confused right now! Ugh please tell me book three isn't a long wait!! These books are so addictive!
Lea Vanderlei
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

I love this series, and this book. I can't wait till the next book comes out. I sure hope it comes out soon!!!
Vanessa
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cliffhanger!

That ending was brutal! How can I book finish like that? Well I guess I have to read the next one to find out!

This book was way better then the first one for sure!
Lorie Hallier
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! I'm in Shock

What just happened? I'm completely enthralled with this series!! It's a page turner for sure but if what just happened is not rectified I AM DONE!!
Skye Lee
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

I love these books so far can't wait till the next! She keeps you on the edge of your seat not knowing what's going to happen next.
AlexiaNephilim
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PIANGOOOOOOOOO 😫😫😫
Charlotte
Unfaithful. ( Touched Saga #2 )
By, Elisa s. Amore.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! This book seriously leaves you with a total book hangover! And not just that; but when the Author bravely kills off one of the main characters you have to take you hat off to her! This book is a complete heartthrob, Sizzling hot romance. The tenderness that caresses your subconscious and leaving the real world around you feeling deflated and incomplete. Elisa's writing sucks you in and grips your entire attention fro
Jennifer G
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own."

I enjoyed Touched, the first book of this series, but Unfaithful is even better. Once again Elisa Amore manages to create a world vivid with description. Her attention to detail is extraordinary. This time we get more explanations, more backstories. It's wonderful to go deeper into the Reap
Fiona Leung
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
(I received a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review)

Unfaithful by Elisa S. Amore is the 2nd book in the Touched Saga. Once again, a beautifully written novel. It's much longer than the books I usually read so it's taken me much longer to get through.

Most of Unfaithful is told from Gemma's POV and while I love the descriptive prose used, sometimes it felt a bit too much for me. It takes a long while to describe a scene in the story. Also, I've always found
Tracy Wilkin
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book was a brilliant follow on from Touched. I was yet again on the edge, eager to read what drama would next unfold. Gemma and Evan's life is certainly not dull. There is always someone/something out to destroy them. Totally intriguing. Loved everything about this story. The end is a huge cliffhanger, which leaves me highly awaiting to the book. This author can create one awe inspiring tale after another. I cannot wait to read what comes next for Evan and Gemma.
Vera
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If your going to do paranormal romance you gotta break out of the box

Predictable. I kept feeling like this book was following the same old twilight plot line. I skipped through a bit when I thought it became too tedious to continue but I'll give it 2 stars because there were other parts that I did find interesting. I intend to read the full series to give the story a proper chance.
Tina
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG wow what a read, amazing continuance of Touched. Evan and Gemma's story continues and makes you fall in love with the characters even further than before. Beautifully written, the story is gripping, the love story beautiful, the angst too high, the idea of love being so transcendent is amazing. I'm holding my breath for the next book, this series is so enthralling I would recommend it to everybody.
Katheline V.
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful love story. There's the bond of family, magic, war, humor and a love that's stronger than any imaginable power. The ending broke my heart so I'm waiting for the 3rd book in hopes of a loophole that will save the family, the love, and with it bring new hopes, strength & happiness. I definitely need to have Evan again. I also keep wondering if there is something super special about Gemma that has yet to be reveal to us. Anxiously waiting for book 3.
Nya Martinez
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
I just. What. The hell, was that ending.
It was horrible.
Terrible.
Stupid.
I had to skip the last 20% of the book, for this?
Ugh.
Honestly the only thing that's keeping me from stopping the series right there is the plot. Kind of. I wanna see where it goes, but right now, I don't have any high hopes. Or any hopes at all.
Angela Parker
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boohoo...Wow!!! This book......Full of love, joy and pain. Oh the pain.... I was in so much emotional pain at the end of this book. I did not see that coming. Gemma and Evan are so much in love. Evan's family is so supportive...well most of them. But I guess it couldn't have happened any other way. Come on next book.
Melissa Penny
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think I may have gone into shock...

Page turning action with the most memorable love scenes intertwine perfectly in this book. But I must warn you that after reading the last words I couldn't move, I could barely breathe as I sat there wondering if that had really just happened! I need the next book, I feel like my life depends on the next book!
Nellie
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this is the 2nd book in this saga. I like the story, and characters. this one's a cliffhanger. I really wish the next one was out. first book was clean with only a couple cuss words. this one has a couple love scenes, but very vague. little cussing. I'd give 5 stars if it wasn't SO wordy. sometimes i just wanted the author to get on with it, already.
Monica Alvarado
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow.. What a great addition to the Touched series. I was given the ARC of Unfaithful for a review. Elisa s. Amore is a very talented write who's writing skill immerse the reader into the story. I loved the love story of Gemma and Evan. I can't wait to read more! If only I could read Italian so I could read the next book sooner.
BriAnn Waldrop
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!!

I chose this rating because it has become one of my ultimately favorite sagas!!! I loved everything about these detailed stories! I cried, I laughed, I smiled, I was nervous and anxious. I had every emotion depicted in the stories throughout the entire journey from start to finish!! I would recommend these books to everyone I know!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 2 2 Apr 27, 2016 12:24PM
elisa sei fantastica. 1 8 Mar 29, 2014 03:55AM

• Oltre le catene dell'orgoglio (Odyssea #2)
  • Requiem (Seraphim #3)
  • Revelation (The Guardian #3)
  • When Angels Break (The Noru, #4)
  • Revolution (The Revelation, #4)
  • The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel (Dark Angel, #6)
  • Il bacio della morte (La casa dei demoni, #1)
  • Albion
  • Berlin. I fuochi di Tegel
  • Hereafter (Reaper, #2)
  • Muses (Muses, #1)
  • Non ditelo allo scrittore
  • Shades of Life
  • L'Ordine della chiave (Black Friars, #0.5)
Join my Readers List, I'd love to have you there!
www.ElisaSAmore.com/vip-list

Meet other fans in the Official Touched Saga Group on Facebook:

Official Hashtags:
#TouchedSaga - #TheCaressOfFate

Elisa S. Amore is the author of the paranormal romanc

Touched Saga (4 books)
  • Touched (Touched, #1)
  • Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)
  • Expiation - The Whisper of Death (Touched, #4)
“There are billions of people in the world, yet you can feel infinitely alone if you’re deprived of the one who’s important to you.” 3 likes
“breaking down all my defenses.” 0 likes