Start by marking “Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)” as Want to Read:
Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)

Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)

My name is Lloyd Ledbetter and I am the best lawyer New York criminals can buy. I'm focused and determined. Nursing my broken heart for the last few months, I've stayed away from anything that could resemble a relationship.
Until Luke Gunner.

My name is Luke Gunner and I'm the best money launderer criminals can buy. With an IQ reaching the status of genius, I can practicall
170 pages
Published (first published January 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Guns Blazing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guns Blazing

Start your review of Guns Blazing (Black Balled #2)
Eleni-Revekka
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Lloyd and Luke and I wish the book was longer!!
Valerie Degeorge
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Guns Blazing is a Spin off of Andréa Smith & Eva LeNoir's Black Balled book which can be read as a standalone but trust me if you haven't read Black Balled yet what planet are you living on?

Ok!! Where do I start Oh Yeah Right: grab this book and hold on tight because you will not be able to put it down trust me.
It's amazing, Brilliant and hotter than Hades with that out of the way, we get a look at two total opposites and Wow the old saying opposites attract is putting it mildly when it comes t
Eugenia
Aug 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Audiobook July 2019: Joel Leslie seriously raised my interest in these two men and their heated relationship!! Moral or the story? A kickass narrator can seriously raise the level of writing and turn a “meh” story into something I enjoyed listening to!!!

Original review (several years ago):

Unimpressive 2 stars

Loving both "Black Balled" and "Hard Edit" I was excited to read something else by these two authors. Unfortunately this side story of Lloyd's left me wanting. There were a couple of hot sce
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a courtesy ARC of this book for an honest review and honestly... I LOVED IT!!! It's sexy, it's hot, it's naughty, it's FANTASTIC!

The writing is well-written, the characters are intriguing, and the story is captivating. Once you start reading this book, don't expect to be able to put it down.

Guns Blazing is a story of love with no limitations and that somethings in life are worth fighting for and that is exactly what this book is about... fighting for yourself and love.

If you aren't
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Guns Blazing (Black Balled Spin Off) by Andrea Smith & Eva LeNoir
4 stars!!

““ Guns,” aka Luke Gunner, had a record as long as my cock. Trust me, it was impressive.”

Andrea Smith and Eva LeNoir deliver a quick short MM read in Guns Blazing which is a spin off from their hilarious MM book, Black Balled. But what this book lacks in pages it makes up for in content. While this is not as funny as Black Balled it is more an intense ride, these two men were definitely intense.

Lloyd Ledbetter
Joanne Mountford
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Oh I have been dying to get my hands on this story and I know if you have read Black Balled you will be too. I was thrilled to hear that Lloyd would be getting his own story. It was beyond anything I actually imagined. A writers imagination is one of great beauty. These two amazing ladies have brought yet another sexy read with a fantastic story line. This book can definitely be read as a standalone but honestly go download Black Balled you won't be disappointed, then come read Lloyd. They both
Kimberly
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, I love Lloyd and all of his over-the-top persnickety ways. We first met Lloyd in Black Balled, he was Larson's lover. In this book we find Lloyd lonely and missing Larson, but that feeling won't last for long. When Luke Gunner walks into Lloyd's office needing legal council, he sets Lloyd's world on it's ear! Luke is the polar opposite of Lloyd, and you know what happens when opposites attract!

Lloyd and Luke's chemistry is palpable, and when they come together...POW! But more than
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I absolutely loved this one. I loved Luke, he was such an alpha male and smart to go along with his hotness. These two were so opposite it's not even funny. I loved their banter and the way they were with each other. The mystery that is wrapped in the story was awesome. I definitley didn't see that coming. Awesome job Andrea and Eva.
K.  Ramjohn
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading and loving Black Balled I was intrigued to find out that Lloyd had his own story. Lloyd Ledbetter was the lawyer in Black Balled that Larson Blackburn was seeing before he met Troy Babilonia. Guns Blazing is the story of how he finds love when he least expected it.
This was Lloyd and Luke's story. A story that is the definition of opposites attract as Lloyd and Luke could not have been more different. These two flawed characters had absolutely nothing in common yet they were perfec
Carra
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit that when I read Black Balled I wasn't too impressed with Lloyd Ledbetter. Then again, in that book my focus was centered on Larson and Troy so anyone getting in the way of them would have been a nuisance and on my "get lost pal" list. So when I heard about Guns Blazing, I was thinking that reading it could wait since I was annoyed by Lloyd already. But that's the thing about reading other characters' stories-you discover a whole other part of them that you didn't know you wanted ...more
My Own Bookshelves
Is it possible to fall in love with a character that you despised from a previous book? I think Smith and LeNoir have proven a point. I frickin' love Lloyd now. Who is Lloyd? He's a secondary character from Black Balled - that M/M story/parody that I wet the bed laughing over. Yes, I know the synopsis says you can read this as a standalone. But really, do you want to do yourself the disservice of not liking Lloyd to liking Lloyd? I think not. I HIGHLY recommend you read Black Balled. And if you ...more
Julie
Sep 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
So I have been putting off this review because I started off with the audio and the book together. This is my first audio book but I have heard excerpts from others so I'm not a complete virgin with audio books...I've just only had the tip so far. This time I went all the way lol.

So I don't really know how to rate this book because if I am being honest I really didn't enjoy the audio. In fact at some point I had to stop using the audio and just read the book on it's own because the audio was rui
Ashley S.
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 6-stars, m-m
"Holy f*ck...sh*t... That was one. Now turn around, hands flat on the vanity, eyes locked on the mirror and watch me f*ck you into oblivion." OMFG!!!

Obsessed - that is the one word that best describes how I feel about the impressively adorable Lloyd Ledbetter and smoking alpha Luke "Guns" Gunner. Apart, they are amazing, but together? They are absolute perfection! The banter throughout had me giggling, laughing nervously, and blushing uncontrollably. Wow, this novella is HOT! I couldn't believe
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5+ Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

These authors bring back the beloved character of Lloyd (Black Balled) in this amazing book of love, mystery and escape. Brought forth between the two main characters of Lloyd and Luke a journey like no other brings substantial growth, hot hot sex and an amazing mystery that will keep you enthralled till the last word is read. Major Kudos

To the readers: All I can say about this magnificent book is that it will have you swooning in so many places.
Darla
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok so wow Lloyd and especially Luke were so not what I expected...in a really good way!! Seriously loved getting to see this side of Lloyd & his HEA!! ...more
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
I truly and in all honesty believe that the writing Fairies have put these two authors together because I have never seen such perfection in a book than when these two Authors are at work.
Andrea and Eva are a match made in writing heaven and each time produce something so polished and so perfectly constructed you can only find yourself in book bliss.
I first fell in love with their writing when I was lucky enough to read Black Balled. That book forever ruined me for any other as it set the bar f
Michelle
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 3b611c9aabecaf4d7cf6703e1f4217_zpsuvjjlens.gif

In this fiery smokin’ HOT M/M romance, Andrea Smith and Eva LeNoir have set ablaze our hearts with this smoldering spin-off, Guns Blazing. Though this book is considered a novella, Ms. Smith and Ms. LeNoir didn’t hold back as they delivered a story that packs a punch.

#GunSBlazing

Lloyd Ledbetter is a powerhouse attorney that dominates the courthouse. He exudes confidences and power but when it comes to the bedroom, it is the one place that he do
Michelle
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lloyd Ledbetter was introduced to us in Blackballed as man Larson Blackburn was seeing before he dropped him like a hot potato. Guns Blazing is his story. A story of him overcoming his relationship with Larson and moving on to someone that is able to love him the way he deserved to be loved.

Enter Luke Gunner. A consultant of sorts, if you’re consulting on money laundering and other unsavory details. When he gets word of some charges that involve a Senator he’s never met, a kidnapping and possib
Wendy Leonard-Richardson
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Andrea Smith and Eva Lenoir. The is a spin off of Black Balled. We were introduced to lawyer Lloyd Ledbetter as Larson's lover slash lawyer. Well Larson dumped Lloyd like yesterday's garbage so we are gifted Lloyd's hea in Guns Blazing. I don't think you need to read Black Balled for this story at all (but you should, it is really good).

Guns Blazing is Lloyd and Luke's story. I was expecting a short sweet bdsm romance when I picked this up. I was not expecting a mystery a
Robin Powers
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars! There is just something about Lloyd. I don't know if it's his topping from the bottom subby behavior or what. But I love this guy! Luke definitely was good to push Lloyd's limits. Really loved that we were able to see Lloyd's heartbreak over Larson eased because he deserved someone who truly appreciated him.
Lisa
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5
This was a hot story! Full of action too and big surprises, and some between the sheets yumminess, I loved watching Lloyd get his happily ever after. The only thing keeping this from a solid 5 was this book didn't label the chapters with who's perspective it would be in.
I got an arc, btw.
Dale
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Turned out to be a good story!

At first it started out kinda slow for me. I didn't think it would pique my interest. As I continued to read , I started to get into the characters and then they came alive with their antics, mystery and intrigue. I did enjoy this book. The authors did a good entertaining me.
The Smutbrarians
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed Lloyd's story and was happy to see him get his special ending. I was going to say "happy" ending but we all know he got plenty of those....hee hee. He found his special "L" after all.
Allison
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book!

This story was amazing. I loved Luke and Lloyd's story. It was so well written. The characters were great, there was just the right amount of suspense, and parts had me laughing out loud. There was the perfect balance of serious and funny.
Joanne Garcia
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dirty , funny and sweet.... Great read
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
This was allot of fun. Really enjoyed the narrating
Christy Godfrey
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay!

So happy that Lloyd got his HEA, and with the yummy hotness that is Luke! I couldn't put it down! <3
Leni
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved Luke! Perfect for Lloyd!
Madelyn
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading a book by Andrea Smith and Eva LeNoir, and I plan to read more. These two Authors wrote as one voice, with heart and humor. Lloyd and Luke captured my interest and I wanting them to have their HEA from the first page, and it didn’t disappoint me to the last page. If you enjoy hot and steamy men who make you get your fan out, just to cool off, you’ll want to read this book. I just started Black Balled to read Lloyd’s story prior to meeting Luke and I know I will enjo ...more
Karen
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Sometimes I write reviews when I have had a little bit too much wine.

Excuse me. We have had a road trip today, this might be one of those type of random, she's had wine kind of reviews.

I did love Black Balled. Larson and Troy. Lloyd was an annoying little shit though. I was glad he got a punch.

Then surprise surprise Mr perfect lawyer man gets a book of his own. And respect, he is all legal eagle. Bespoke suited, drop dead gorgeous.

Along comes memory man Luke Gunner, hmmmmmm my banking career
Goodreads Librari...: Co-written Book Showing under Wrong Author Name 9 27 Mar 25, 2016 10:45AM

• How to Elude a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #2)
  • Hidden in Darkness (In Darkness, #1)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #1)
  • Starting from Zero (Starting From #1)
  • His Cocky Valet (Undue Arrogance #1)
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
  • Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • How to Walk like a Man (Howl at the Moon, #2)
  • Not Dead Yet (Not Dead Yet #1)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Within the Mind (In the Mind, #1)
  • How to Howl at the Moon (Howl at the Moon, #1)
  • Boyfriend Material
  • How to Wish Upon a Star (Howl at the Moon, #3)
  • The Alpha King (Kingdom of Askara #1)
  • Starstruck (Bluewater Bay, #1)
As a reader of my books, I hope you'll stop by my web site and sign up for
the monthly newsletter that will keep you updated on upcoming releases,
teasers, event schedule and even some giveaways. I will also have a
mechanism for ordering paperbacks.

You can also find me on my FB author page, and readers and bloggers are
welcome to come by and chat anytime. If you're a blogger, please make
sure to friend

News & Interviews

“Guns' aka Luke Gunner had a record as long as my cock. Believe me, it was impressive." ~Lloyd Ledbetter” 2 likes
“Don't worry City boy, I'll be back in a minute and then I'll make you see stars - Luke Gunner Guns Blazing 1 likes