Start by marking “You Don't Own Me 2 (The Russian Don, #2)” as Want to Read:
You Don't Own Me 2 (The Russian Don, #2)

You Don't Own Me 2

(The Russian Don #2)

Zane
I'm everything a mother prays her daughter will never come across.
Manwhore, Mafia boss and ruthless killer.
I've never met a woman who could hold my attention longer than it took to satisfy my c**k.
Until Dahlia Fury.
She alone is different. She walked into my world, the way a lamb strays into the path of a wolf, completely defenseless.
She made me hard the moment ou
Published May 6th 2016 by Georgia Le Carre

To ask other readers questions about You Don't Own Me 2, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Whelp.

All I can say is, this was me when thing ENDED AT 34%.

***SPOILERS***

I was really enjoying this, actually.

Dahlia got in an accident and Zane was deliciously torn up about it.

Tangent: I had my doubts about the medical stuff...supposedly they had to cut out about 10% of her brain...now, I'm no neurosurgeon - obviously, but that seems like a LOT of brain, no?

Like I feel like there would be some major effects from losing that much brain matter.

description

Reagrdless, I was willing to overlook that poss
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 Stars!!

description

Georgia Le Carre delivered an intriguing second installment filled with steam, intrigue, action and suspense that held my attention from start to finish. I really enjoy this author’s writing, so simple, yet so eloquent and also her characters that are endearing and vividly portrayed every time. And trust me when I say that Zane and Dahlia were exactly that and more. I liked both of them in the first installment, but I loved them here. This second installment picks up right where the pre
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! You Don’t Own Me 2, book 2 of 2. Russian mobster Zane continues his seduction, but his heart remains closed off!

Books in Her Russian Don duet should be read in order:
Book 1: You Don’t Own Me
Book 2: You Don’t Own Me 2

You Don’t Own Me, book 1 followed literary agent Dahlia Fury, Rybka and Russian mobster Aleksandr Malenkov, Zane after she agrees to be his sex slave for a month to help find her kidnapped sister. It was a fuck-fest neither one could get their fill of until deceit and betrayal
Jen
This is book two in this series and it is a continuation of the first book. The story is the conclusion to Zane and Dahlia ‘s relationship and I was happily surprised to read a much more in depth storyline than in the first book! We got a closer look into Zane’s childhood, and more understanding of why he is the way he is!

This instalment had very explosive sex; but it was way more focused on character development than the sex this time! ( the sex that was part of the story was smokin hot and gr
Snow

5 emotionally beautiful stars

Simply BEAUTIFUL story... I am taken by it and surprised...
I didn't quite expect this level of emotional engagement, but it worked perfectly for me.

Zane and Dahlia - the continuation of the passion... *sigh*

The story in the second installment continues with the following of Zane and Dahlia's lives. The constant here is the presence of lingering feelings Dahlia has developed towards Zane, who is still reluctant to open up, to let her in. He's still confined by the cr
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

You Don't Own Me 2 By Georgia Le Carre

GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 2 of 2 In The Russian Don Duet
AUDIO AVAILABLE? No

THE STORY:
This is the second book in the duet and must be read in order. Picking up right where we were left in book #1, Zane and Dahlia continue their passionate and sexy

Dahlia has developed feelings for Zane but he remains closed book. She is struggling to deal with Zane’s involvement within the Mafia and starts to encourage him in other directi
Jacqueline's Reads
3 Stars

I really enjoyed the first book, I found the first book really steamy and intriguing. I’m also crazy and love cliffys, so I was really happy to finally get my hands on book 2.

I have to say, I felt like the tone of the book shifted in this book and it was less steamy and kind of filled with fluff. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad book, it just didn’t seem like a lot was going on that I found interesting.

We get to heart of Zane and why he is so closed off. The book has some flash back scenes and w
Olga therebelreader
I loved this story and I loved the ending even more. I enjoyed both Zane’s and Dahlia's characters and I loved the emotion that the author was able to evoke throughout the story.

The plot is dramatic and the love story is hot and steamy. I definitely recommend this series. This is the second, and last, book and it was a fantastic read. The story line contains many different parts, suspenseful bits and very steamy sex scenes mixed with some danger.

While the sex scenes are not as dark, they are ce
Vashti
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an emotional conclusion to this story.The first part,the reader gets into what made Zane into the man/child he was and the man he became.A kind and loving mother murdered by her crazy husband ,and a young child killing his own father after he saw what his father had done to his mother.The love of the piano and music becomes a refuge for him .
The story immediately picks up where the last left off when Zane admits that the kiddnapping of her sister Daisy was a ploy to get Dahlia all his own.
F
Alia Ros
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
3.5-3.8 STARS

OH WOW!
it was great really all the story and plot was there, it was great!
But I just couldn't really be sucked in the story, there was something missing, but i cant really wrap my finger around it :/

I still loved Zane & Dahlia! ❤❤ omgg THEY'RE SO CUTE!
Even though Zane is stubborn and guarded af! Lmao
Dahlia is really amazing, i love her character she's strong and really determined! Love that about her!

The story was kind of fast-paced, but its kinda short so I understand...
So
Natalie The Biblioholic
This was the best book I've read from Georgia Le Carre to date!! No. Question.

There was so much going on in this book and yet the plot remained fluid. Each transition between POVs was done so smoothly. I'm not sure everything in the book was accurate (at least medically or scientifically), however, the way the story was written... WHO CARES???

I believe my favourite part of this book was getting to see so much from Zane's perspective. I not only got to witness his cunning and his intellect, b
Kira
DNF @16%

The title of these books are very misleading because short of raping her mother Dahlia would be at Zane's beck and call forever. He already (view spoiler). He had a bad childhood, so it's all forgiven. His abusive childhood is laid on real thick right from the start of this book. Obviously it's supposed to make me like Zane more, but it doesn't. I don't mind it when a woman submits to her man oc
Nicla
You Don't Own Me is such a hard book to review. It is not an easy read. It is dark and very emotional at times but also a beautiful and passionate story. My favorite thing about this series is the unforgettable characters. I absolutely loved them. Zane is a crazy OTT anti-hero that is not easy to love especially in book 1 . He was so guarded in the first book and it was nice to see him slowly let his guard down. After reading about his childhood you understand why he has walls up. Dahlia is a fa ...more
Raine
Loved this book!

I loved this second book of Dahlia and Zane. Like the first book there was the POV out both Dahli and Zane, but in the first book, it was mostly Dahlia's POV. In this book we get more from Zane especially from his party and why he is so closed off emotionally. I loved how he changes throughout the book.
B.E.L.L.A.Mc
DNF @ 10%. Little story; no Russian Mafia. He's just a crooked thieving businessman. He is boring, as is she. Love scenes are also boring, although Miss Le Carre tries her damndest to make them different. The He kept asking him to 'give it to her hard'; just cringeworthy. It was supposed to be hot erotica but the hottest thing was the sauna. Now I think about it, they spend a lot of their time there.

There's loads of words missing, and the He announced she was 'going out later that night, at 7pm
D.D. Prince
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was fantastic. I was reading the last 1/4 of it while in the hair salon today and had to stop because my lip started quivering and my eyes started to fill up.
This was a gripping tale. Zane was deeeeeelicious.
Pattrycia
Damn! I'm so glad I didn't skip this one. I didn't really connect with the characters in the first book but somehow they come alive in the 2nd book. I love watching the development of Dahlia & Zane's relationship. Their little weekend getaway to Italy sounds so romantic, it's what any girl wants. The pace of the story escalates quickly after the accident happened. Suddenly I found myself not wanting the story to end so quickly. I really like how the ending is wrapped up *off to do a happy-gi ...more
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

Rating: 4.5 ★

“The only thing I am a connoisseur of is your sweet pussy.”

You Don't Own Me 2 is book 2 of The Russian Don. The conclusion to Zane and Dahlia's story.

It actually started meh for me as I had hard time grasping my feelings for Dahlia Fury because I ended Book 1 with not so good feelings with her. She was something though as she worms her way to my heart as the story picks up and she became so endearing.

“Sit on my cock. I want to see my cock disappear into your body.”

What I
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"He is like a big, still lake. Full of secrets. Underneath the surface I can see things floating around in the darkness. They are as pale as corpses and they frighten me."

Another hauntingly beautiful story crafted by the wickedly talented Georgia Le Carre. Part two of this duo picks up right where we left off with Dahlia deciding whether or not to take the plunge and learn how to fly. Is Zane worth the risk? Is it already too late to even contemplate bit spreading her wings? Dahlia now knows the
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was book two in the "You Don't Own Me Series" and a good end to a good series. Zane is a sexy Russian Mob boss who is afraid to admit that he was in love with the pretty American girl Dahlia Fury whose sister he kidnapped in the first book. In this book we get to read about Zane's past and how he grew up with an abusive father and a mother who tried to protect him and blamed a head wound for him being the way he was and how his father killed his mother. We also see where Zane ...more
Heather Pollock
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
@GeorgiaLeCarre

Review ~~ You Don't Own Me 2

You Don't Own Me 2
by Georgia Le Carre

QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW

Finally I got my hands on a copy of “You Don't Own Me 2”. I have been pestering Georgia Le Carre for a copy since I finished “You Don't Own Me”. Well yes I was beyond excited to devour this morsel. Let me say she has the done the story justice! I think the second book is even better than the first. We being were that cliffhanger concluded. We were left with a mix of emotions. Not sure where Dah
Deborah

While I enjoyed the previous book 'You don't own me 1' the fact that it ended at 39% kind of threw me a bit, I wasn't expecting that at all but this time I was ready and while I didn't expect this book to run to the end it's still a bit disconcerting when a book which appears so long (over 600 pages) ends at 35% again.
Anyway filler aside this was a nice if somewhat far-fetched Mills & Boon type read.
I enjoyed this half of the book and yes I know I'm moaning but I'm not a fan of books being s
~ Cariad ~
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A solid 4 star good read

A beautiful finish to a great story, with Georgia's amazing mind (as always!) adding an absolute ton of interesting facts, quotes, life thoughts and things to Google. Oh and it's super hot too!!

We really do get the full package with this author!

Have to say I love the covers on this series too - just beautiful.

PRE-REVIEW:

SQEEEEEEE!!! So happy...

SP HONEST REVIEW
Stephanie
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this series and thought the author did a great job developing her characters. I loved the links to YouTube videos too, never saw that in any books that I read. There were a few twists throughout that I didn’t see coming. This story had me hooked! 👍🏽
Maria11
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic ending. I read till I was finished. The only gripe I have is that the author should have taken parts one and two and just made a single book. You buy the book thinking it is going to be the whole book and it's not. Any who.....stepping off my soap box.

I LOVED this story. Great, powerful, sexy, dramatic read. The characters were great and pulled you in. Zane's backstory was heartbreaking! Dahlia stayed by her man and he returned the favor. Zane's transformation was touching and well d
Irida
5+ Stars *****

Read it all in one breath, I was completely drown in the events.
This is the second and last book of The Russian Don series.
The continuation of 'sDahlia and Zane story was beautiful, hot and touching...made me cry a river!
They will face some very difficult moments that will put their love in test.

An other amazing story by Georgia Le Carre!!

I highly recommend it!!
Linda
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The concluding part to the serial.

Dahlia is trying to come to terms with what Zane did to make her his, and trying to accept his work, but its hard. When she discovers a hidden part of him, she runs with the idea, wanting a new future for him.
Zane never expected this fiesty woman to have such an impact on him and his life, but hes willing to change it all. Will it make a difference in the end?
Contemporary romance, suspense, feelings and smutty fluff in an awesome combo.
Willow Brooks
Zane just became the biggest annoying Hero. This book was based on a BIG lack of communication and the reason was dumb as heck!! I just wanted to kick him. This book could take the award for Biggest annoying jerk! The first book was good though. This book might be good, I may have been too annoyed to to know for sure.
Terry
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Zane and dahlia as a couple. This book make me love Zane more , made me cry hard , root for dahlia , wish I had a great friend like Stella . A perfect what to end this series .
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)
  • Obsessed
  • The Lover Beneath Me (The Devil Trilogy, #3)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Four  (Teaching Willow, #4)
  • Kalon (Take Over, #2)
  • Forever a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #3)
  • Layers Peeled (Layers Trilogy, #2)
  • Hindrance (The Excess, #3)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Devil in Her Bed
  • Resolution (Swept Away #3)
  • Fast Forward (Second Chances, #2)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)
  • Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)
  • Rich Dirty Dangerous (Bad Billionaires, #3)
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly new

The Russian Don (3 books)
  • You Don't Own Me (The Russian Don, #1)
  • You Don't Know Me (The Russian Don #3)
“Kiss the rain, whenever you need me,' she once said.
'I kissed the rain last night and you never came,' I whisper.”
2 likes