Start by marking “Say You're Mine” as Want to Read:
Say You're Mine

Say You're Mine

(Dubious #5)

One’s weakness is another’s strength.

Casimir Lars is the Alpha of the Tatra Pack. He fought hard to become the leader he is today. He refuses to show weakness or allow others to take advantage of him. He’s dedicated to his pack, strong and fearless, yet his life is thrown into upheaval when he has to track down a very specific woman: his wife.

Dyana Vance is a headstrong pr
ebook
Published May 1st 2016 by OmniLit / All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Say You're Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You're Mine

Tina
So there is this line in the blurb of this book:

"Dyana Vance is a headstrong professional archer—not the type to trust blindly when a stranger shows up claiming to be her husband."

Made me crack up because, dude, that is just what she did. Casimir (the hero) shows up and tells her they are married and must travel across country to get a divorce. Does she ask him to prove it? Nope. He shows ups, people start shooting at her, people start dying around her, and while she makes the connection, she st
Cheesecake
Dyana the Archer (Really?) and Casimir the prejudiced wolf.
So Dyana and Casimir are wed as toddler/infants and remember nothing of this. Then one day Casimir decides it's time to mate with a chick from his pack, Jetje, cause he's having sex with her and she's convenient. His grandad lets drop that he's already married. What!?
So Casimir goes to Dyana to ask her to agree to a divorce. She thinks he is nuts at first but then violence ensues and Casimir brings her to the pack for protection. He thin
Kathryn
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aliyah is a solid writer, and this was a great addition to the Dubious line that was available from All Romance. Hopefully it will return to publication.
Maura
Jennifer Billings
So good

I am not always sure what to expect with shifter stories and especially romance shifter but this one satisfies. I loved the whole story. It starts right away with action and pulls you into their story. I will most certainly be reading more books by Aliyah.
Juanita
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Say You're Mines

Great and interesting read. I would recommend to my friends. Ms. Burke does a wonderful job of telling a beautiful story.
Olga
So.... Many things don't make sense to me.
1. I actually didn't like both characters. Neither her (all bark, no bite), nor his attitude (I can't even fathom why anyone would be attracted to him as he seems to be only muscle without much brain nor humor).
2. The whole thing about where she came from, why she ended with a different name and so on, got confusing or been partly ignored in the whole story
3. So she actually wanted to go to California even before her friends been burried...even though sh
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
From The Book Junkie Reads . . . Say You're Mine . . .
There was an interest that pulls you in. There are a few surprise along that way that will keep you attentive. There was action (implied), drama (pack disputes/family), politics (pack life), chemistry (subtle). Casimir had lived his life without much care in the world outside of being Alpha to his pack. That was until the boom shell was dropped. He cannot take a mate. He's already married. Thus begins finding his mate and bringing her to wher
Recipe Fairy
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a short, spunky, fun read! While short and sweet, the characters were still surprisingly complex and well developed and the storyline was very descriptive and full. I loved that the heroine, Dyana was a strong, fiery woman, not a little fragile bubblehead like so many other books. The witty bantering between her and Casimir was highly entertaining and kept me hanging onto every word. There were a few little twists thrown in that kept the intrigue rolling and the story flowing flawlessl ...more
Selina Durio
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was truly written in Ms. Burkes signature style. It included enough facts to keep the story flowing and interesting. Casimir and Dyana are "married". Even though a description of the marriage is given, we never get the full story of the why. Additionally we never find out how Dyana injured her leg. I'm always disappointed when characters I like die in a book, but this book was still enjoyable.
Catherine Anderson
An Enjoyable Read

This was my first book in the Dubious Book Series. I first ordered a sample then the complete novel. Once I started reading I couldn't stop until I had completed the book. I found it believable and enjoyable. So enjoyable that I ordered the other books in the series. Aaliyah Burke did an amazing job writing this story. Truly an enjoyable read.
Katherine
Found this a bit less engaging because of the writing. Sentences were run-on and clunky and it distanced me from the story at times.
Otherwise this wasn't bad, but not my favourite in this series. The romance was believable enough and the mystery was interesting. I was rather disappointed by the anti-climatic ending however.
Linda D. Christiani
Linda Christiani

I was glad to see a book about shifters from this author because I knew that was going to be an enjoyable experience for me knowing how much I love books written by her check it out you won't be disappointed!
Monica
May 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was a battle of wills between the two main characters.

Casimir Lars, as the leader of his pack, is not use to being ignored. Dyana Vance isn't used to being commanded to do anything. This was a nice read. I was pleasantly surprised.

Pearline
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read in the series but it was really good. I can't wait to read more about these characters.
Farrah
Aug 07, 2016
Kaattiva
Mar 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
A USA Today Bestselling author, Aliyah Burke is an avid reader and is never far from pen and paper (or the computer). She loves to hear from her readers and can be reached http://aliyah-burke.com/blog/contact/
Facebook, twitter, Instagram, or via email.

She is married to a career military man, and they are owned by 4 Borzoi. Her days are spent sharing her time between work, writing, and dog trainin

Dubious (8 books)
  • Rightfully His Omega (Dubious, #1)
  • The Winter Bear's Bride (Dubious, #2)
  • The Wolf of Kaliningrad (Dubious, #3)
  • The Only Option (Dubious #4)
  • Heart's Protector (Westmore Wolves Book 2)
  • A Lover of Men (Dubious, #7)
  • Prey Mate (Dubious #8)