Start by marking “Plow” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Plow

Heather Stone

Plow

(Brighten Sister’s Duet #1)

Cold snow.
Empty tank.
HOT sex.
Courtney Brighten knows as the assistant to the governor she should avoid public indecency at all costs. But when your boyfriend is a cheat, emotions are high and you get stuck in a snowstorm all bets are off.
Can Courtney resist the sexual chemistry or will she succumb to her desires and find herself in the unemployment

To ask other readers questions about Plow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plow

Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 74719ffacaf9c768fc6dc03465ad93_zpse3as4fke.gif

A quick, steamy erotic novella that will be sure to heat up the e-readers. Plow by Heather Stone basically plowed readers right to smutty goodness. So if you like a dirty talking alpha who has no qualms of plowing into you right after you meet him, then this book is for you. Basically this book was hot, smutty
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is a modern day damsel in distress tale. Courtney is having one of the crappiest days of her life and then just to kick her when she's down, her car breaks down in the middle of a snow storm.

Like a knight in shining armour (a man in a snow plow) Brian shows up and saves the day. It would be fair to say that these two have an instant, skin tingling attraction to each other, actually, let's be honest - it is a very strong sexual attraction. One they just can't resist acting out. And let me t
Emma
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Plow is completely OTT insta-lust/love fun showing that even the worst of days happen for a reason.

Courtney has had one of the worst days of her life, catching her boyfriend in a compromising position with tow women *cough* is enough to send her careering off the highway in a snow drift. As if that wasn't bad enough she left without her coat and her phone battery has nearly died, topping off with an empty fuel tank. Courtney can be forgiven for being a little out of sorts.

Brian just
Angela
Short and sweet and hot and spicy!

I actually really liked the connection between Brian and Courtney and their non-sexual story could have easily been drawn out into a fully fledged novel but let's face it, this book is set up to be more about their steamy sexual encounters, rather than a riveting storyline, and boy did we get that! Right from the start, readers get to live vicariously through the duo as Brian gets his first taste of Courtney. Courtney did, sadly, drive me insane though with all of her
Jan
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot little read

As The blurb suggests this is a hot steamy short read/novella so I wont be giving the plot away much or I would be telling the story.

What you get is an insta love story. Courtney finds her boyfriend in a compromising position with not one but two Girls and leaves his ass. The journey home has her running into Brian when her car loses control on a snowy road.

The chemistry is hot, instant and the story exciting.

Told in dual povs the writing flows well leading to an hea and it ha
RoloPoloBookBlog
Plow by Heather Stone
Book #1: Brighten Sisters Duet
Source: Author
My Rating: 4/5 stars
My Review:

Courtney Brighten didn’t think her life could get any worse after walking in on her boyfriend boinking two different women and then she got stuck in a snowstorm and ran out of gas. To make matters worse, the guy who stops to help her initially rubs her in all the wrong ways and then, in a burst of lust, he rubs her in all the right ways. As if that introduction wasn’t enough t
Sharing My
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After catching her boyfriend cheating, Courtney is upset enough that she is not careful while driving in a snowstorm, and gets into an accident. Stranded in a snowbank, she feels her life can't get any worse. When a hot stranger rescues her, her guard goes up, even though she is clearly attracted to him.

Brian has better things to do during a snowstorm, but knows he can't leave Courtney stranded. He tries to get her to let her guard down, as he is equally attracted to her.

Having tried and faile
Amanda
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a difference a book makes... I read Plunge and even though I don't specifically read only "safe" reads there were some moments that were hard to swallow. It seems that at some point in all Heather's books she has to throw in some scene to describe how the H gets turned on by some other woman (in detail). If you're sensitive to that type of thing you may want to skip this book. That being said, Plow was definitely better than Plunge. Plow features the second of three sisters, Courtney and su ...more
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Plow starts off strong. There’s a cheating ex-boyfriend, a snow storm rescue, heated sexual tension, and boom insta-love.

Courtney Brighten is not having a good day. She walks in on her boyfriend cheating, on her way home she gets stuck in the snow and her car running out of gas. Just when she’s about to give up she hears a knock on her window.

Brian Decker is done for the day. On his way home he finds a car stuck in the snow bank. When he stops to help he discovers more than he barga
Renee Entress
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

This is Courtney‘s story. This is a super short story. Courtney’s boyfriend is a cheater and she is stuck in the snow. When a super-hot guy that she has instant chemistry with finds her can she really succumb to him? Or will being in a job in the spot light ruin her chance with this man? Steamy hot story with a side of sweet. It might take a while to get over Brian’s personality but once he gets his act together you will love him. If you want a quick read this is for you.

I w
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I w
Jessica Alcazar
There's not much that I can tell you about Plowed except maybe that it may be short in length but it packs a punch. It's a just a short smutty(ish) read with a really sweet insta-lust woven in that leads to a HEA.

Honestly, it's just really hot sex with a side of story. And I'm okay with that because it is exactly what it is supposed to be.

So if you're in the mood for a little smut with a side of sweet, then look no further. I honestly loved these two. The story put a smile on my face (and
Debbie
Jun 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Courtney catches her boyfriend with two women in the act. She leaves upset and ends up sliding off the road into a ditch during a snowstorm. Brian Decker does landscaping but also helps plow snow when the roads are bad. He sees Courtney stranded and stops to help.

Brian is pretty cocky and arrogant. Country is kinda b$tchy and immature. This one has insta love and a lot of sex. The storyline was okay and it's a really quick read. It's told from dual POVs and has a happy ending.
Lauren
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not a fan

Brian was a first class jerk at the beginning, so I wondered why there was even any attraction to him. Courtney was extra stuck up. So I guess that's why they belonged together. It was love within two weeks which is even a little much for me. The smex was hot. But it seemed a little crazy that their first smexual encounter was @nal, and no mention of condoms or disease at all. Basically this book was all about the smex.
Carrie
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is a really sweet storyline here w/ Courtney & Brian, but mostly this is an insta-love, smokin' hot STEAM FEST! So, if you're in the mood for some sweetness in between burning up the pages, grab this now! *fans self* : )
Rachele

Another quick and dirty read. I enjoyed this more than the first one...maybe it was the couple.
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
*I received a copy of this book from TRSOR Promotions in exchange for an honest review*

Thank you so very much TRSOR Promotions for sending me a copy of Plow! I'm honored and grateful!! :)

4 Getting caught in a snowstorm has never been hotter Stars!!

This is one hot and incredibly sexy read! It was short but sure held my interest and i am fan of the whole insta-love thing now. It was sweet, sexy, and quite funny! This was my first time rea
Charlene Maurice
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Courtney comes home to find her boyfriend Troy cheating on her with now just one but two women she takes off and heads out for a drive to clear her head. What Courtney doesn't expect is a massive snow storm and avoiding an accident, slides off the road and gets stuck. When she goes to call for help she notices that her phone has died. Brian runs his own company which includes Plowing but he's off tonight and is on his way to a booty call when he notices the car stuck, thinking with his head ...more
Monique Machuca-Austin
ARE YOU READY TO PLOW THROUGH A STORM OF A HOT MESS, ONLY TO LAY EYES THAT MELT THE STORM AWAY?

Heather Stone’s novella will PLOW through the blizzard of turmoil and mix emotions, until she reaches the south where the heat is erotic!

“I plow you?” My eyes pop open, and my face gets warm.”

FOUR-STARS!
Courtney Brighten has walked in on her boyfriend in a compromising position with some of his ‘special’ friends. Needing to get away, Courtney decides to head out of the city to the Village of Cold Springs when
Nadia
*Copy received in exchange for honest review*

If you’re looking for an erotic, short, steamy, smutty read with a hint of sweet romance, then look no further.

Told in a first person dual-pov, this was an entertaining read from start to finish.

The story is about Brian and Courtney, who meet when she is stranded in a snow-storm, and Brian comes to help her. The sparks fly immediately when they meet, and the love-hate relationship that occurs between the bot/>3.5
Joann
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, did I LOVE this one. Courtney and Decker are HOT as hell!! Heather's writing style puts me in the mind of Alexa Riley's, which I also adore, so I jumped right on this one. A hot as all get out alpha male, with a feisty heroine, both of which love sex- what could be better?
Their story isn't quite over the top, but is a great case of insta-lust, which quickly becomes insta-love. The connection between them is so strong, from the very beginning. Even though they drive each other insane, they
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Plow is a quick steamy read! With insta love and some smokin' hot scenes you may find it hard to put down.

Brian and Courtney meet when he comes to her rescue!! Already having a craptastic day things only get worse when her car gets stuck on the snow. Their chance encounter is full of chemistry and the sparks fly!! Neither of them knowing that that meet along the side of the road won't be their last.

Plow is a sexy read with heart. Their is much more to this book than a qui
Suzanne Radcliffe
I have absolutely LOVED all of Heather Stone's books. It all started with Plunge, then I got to read Peep (yes, out of order, I know). Now that Obedient is live, I wanted to read the other book I hadn't yet...Plow. And again, it did not disappoint. As with Plunge and Peep,
I read Plow in one sitting, enjoying every page!

Plow is about Courtney and Brian. The opening of the book has Courtney walking in on her boyfriend cheating on her with two...ummm, women, I suppose is the only
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Plow is another quick and dirty read from Heather Stone.

Courtney catches her boyfriend IN the act of cheating on her! And it is so much stickier because they work together... YIKES! She takes off and is stranded by a snowstorm. Brian stumbles across her and comes to her rescue. They also have a hot and steamy one-night stand... but that isn't the last she will see of him!

The chemistry between Courtney and Brian is scorching! And the sex will leave your panties wet! But th
Lisa
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Plow by Heather Stone is the first novella in her Brighten Sister's Duet. It is exactly as advertised a wickedly steamy, insta-love story packed and crammed full of great dialogue and wonderful characters. For such a quick read it was extraordinarily well-paced. Courtney and Brian's characters both were developed enough that you cared what happened to them and between them. I was very pleasantly surprised by this book. Sometimes even going into a quick-read you end up feeling a little gypped on story or chara ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Hot. Sexy. Quick. Dirty. Heather Stone brings enough steam and passion in her fast novella to wet your appetite and satisfy your desires. She gives us a naughty romance with one sweet happy ending that will make you swoon and fall in love.

This book was so good and another hit by this author. Plow was sexy, sweet, fun, passionate, and will leave you with a big ol' smile on your face Heather Stone has become a fast favorite of mine with her satisfying standalone novellas.

This is
Literary Epic
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Courtney catches her boyfriend in the act, she storms out leaving the cheat behind. Driving like a maniac in a snowstorm, Courtney’s car breaks down leaving her stuck.

Brain is off out and spots Courtney’s car. He doesn’t have time to deal with her but he also feels bad to drive off. He sorts out her car and drops her home.

The sexual tension is instant, you can feel it radiating from them, but Brain thinks Courtney is a stuck up princess and Courtney thinks Brain is a
Confessions_of_a_Serial_Reader
Courtney is having a very bad, no-good day. Clearly. Meeting Brian Decker that fateful night could have gone to either the good or bad side. Luckily the fates of love had a plan for these two.

Plow is a short, hot novella length story that was well written. The characters were enjoyable and their penchant for public sex was...interesting. This plot could have easily been extended into a full length novel without issue. That being said, I can't really say much regarding the plot withou
Tina Marina
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my god! I have read many ‘hot’ books but none of them as hot as this!!

Decker can plow me anytime! I loved this short story, it was fast paced and there was fantastic sex.

I read it in a couple of hours and made the mistake of starting it on my lunch break from work. Yes, BIG mistake. I went back to work with a blush on my cheeks and a moistness somewhere I shouldn’t when I am working.

I received this book for an honest review and to be honest I can’t praise i
Marlene W
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I have become addicted to sexy novellas and this one definitely satisfied my craving!

Courtney finds herself stranded after having the worst day ever and along comes Brian to the rescue.
Brian's work day is done and is looking forward to putting in a booty call to a past conquest when along comes Courtney.
At first meeting, they can't stand each other, but their instant sexual chemistry can't be denied!

Plow provided sizzling insta-attraction, a fast paced storyline, a bit of ang

• Hard Ride #3: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride #4c)
  • Whipped (Brought to his Knees anthology)
  • Platinum (Facets of Passion #2)
  • His Secret Desire 1 (His Secret Desire, #1)
  • In the Mix (The GEG, #2)
  • Being Delightful
  • Sugar Sweet (Sugar #1)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #1)
  • The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • Full Exposure (Hands On, #3)
  • The Secret Diary of Lady Catherine Bexley
  • She Whom I Love (Treading the Boards, #2)
  • The Complete Philadelphia Series: Books 1-3 (Philadelphia, #1-3)
  • Seeing Black (Seeing Red, #2)
  • Burned (Miller Sisters, #2)
  • Whit's End (Willow Springs Ranch #6)
  • Kiss the Boys (Lost Girls #2)

Brighten Sister’s Duet (2 books)
  • Peep