Start by marking “My College Desires (ASNAD, #1)” as Want to Read:
My College Desires (ASNAD, #1)

My College Desires (ASNAD, #1)

You’re in class with them every day. Sometimes you never speak or sometimes you’re caught in conversations with them because a project has thrust you together. But you want more, much more.

Welcome to my college desires - where my erotic dreams come true.
ebook
Published March 12th 2016 by Smashwords

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.75 'College fun' Stars!
Copy kindly gifted by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Since I just finished my first O.M. Wills book and he also gifted me his other collection of shorties, I decided to read it too! This time, again, this author delivers two sexy college stories!

My College Desires is a set of two stories from a man's POV and in this case, they are both focused in a college environment. Again, what do they have in common? The sex, of course! We get the stories of two young co
Olga therebelreader
Steamy, sexy and quick read. Instalust kind of thing. If you are looking for a quick and easy read, perhaps a book to read after you have read a particularly lengthy and heavier book, this would be a great choice. It definitely leaves you *cough* panting in all the right places. I enjoyed it.

Complimentary copy kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.
Emma
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Happy father's day for my husband indeed - I think he was happy I read this book =P. Though the stories are short, it's very powerful. It draws you in immediately and make you feel like you are there - and I was definately there. If you need any type of spicy moment with your significant other, this is a must pre-stage lol =)=)!
Snow
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it

4 *sigh*/*cough* hot stars

"Welcome to My College Desires - where my erotic dreams come true."

Yeah, i started wiggling my brows too, then I jumped in and swallowed the first short story"After lab" - where the attraction between fellow students takes on another notch on a pulsating desire for closer, more intimate contact...and it all started with funny banter, and then with a kiss...and then well...

the second short story is called "A Man's Darkest Secret" -and it really describes exactly what t
Chesca
A copy was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

When I shelved this book, I didn't expect that it would tackle THIS particular kind of smut. It is extremely dirty that you could soak it in a tub filled with disinfectant, but you would not be able to make it clean!

My College Desires , by O.M. Wills, includes two short stories: After Lab and A Man's Darkest Secret. Following are my reviews for each.

After Lab
Actual Rating: 0 stars

I was completely annoyed by the characte
Nawal
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
This is a very steamy read with two quick but hot stories. Perfect for when you’re in the mood for any sort of read really! It is a selection of tales about college students with a lot of the lust factor! There are some interesting actions going on, some may find it gross but you can’t deny how intriguing it is. The fact that is written from a male author gets my attention even more. It’s more interesting to see how they would write such books as is it a female dominated genre.

I love how the cha
Brendy
May 16, 2016 rated it liked it

Okay Let’s see, this story made mme hilarious and defensive as hell, and also wondering…WOW! Do we all women think the same when we are in those days?… apparently we do!!!

So okay, This book is a compilation of 2 erotic encounters happening in college … or at least college students going out of college XD

Story #1
AFTER LAB
Jaslyn & Omar

So come on!!! 2 horny friends…and apparently hot as well having the whole lab for their own… so? What will happen next? ….yeah u got it right!

Story #2
A
Ebru
3,5 -Some short things can be good- Stars

O. M. Wills is a new male erotica author with two novella as parts of the ASNAD Series.
My College Desires has two short, steamy stories in it. The concept of the stories are obvious: College.

First story begins with gossiping but quickly turns into banter. And it looks like nothing is bigger turn on than the banter cause after that the heat increases.

Second story started in the college but it turned into the classic: We love cars!! ;)

Mr. Wills' writing
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay. Duel review here..

My husband took it upon himself to read this book to me. So his thoughts on the two stories here, are as follows...

I really liked the first story. It reminded me of an experience I had, that I'm sure many men have had at least once or twice before in their lives. Just the vibe of the two people just took me back to a place where everything just seemed to fall into place. Just two young people still learning themselves, sharing with one another the most natural, gratifying
warhawke
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella-short, erotic
Genre: Erotica
Type: Short Stories from ASNAD series
POV: Third Person
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni
4 Golden Cocks

My College Desires is a collection of two short stories that started/took place in college setting.

❖ After Lab ❖
Omar and Jaslyn were two platonic classmates. What started as a playful banter led to a previously repressed desire fulfilled.

❖ A Man’s Darkest Secret ❖
“I have to tell you Darren, maybe… just maybe, you’re just a really big perv.”

Serena was heading home after class ended, but faced with
Briana
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I give this book a full 3.5 stars.

This was my first book read by OM Willis, and I wasn't disappointed at all.

There were two short stories in the full book, and I really liked the first one, but the second one was absolute torture for me. I'm just happy I went through it without any complications. LOL! I say this because, when you all read the book you will understand, the second short story was a little much for me. Don't get me wrong, I love kinky stuff, but this right here is not something fo
Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of new adult erotica
Recommended to Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) by: Emma
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

Damn! This is pretty hot.

After Lab
Jaslyn and Omar are friends and Omar is clearly in the "friend zone". When a little harmless play fighting turns into an opportunity for Omar to make his first move... things heat up very quickly. Omar is still fighting the does she, will she... let me dance. But the hormones finally take over the brain and some decisions are bei
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sexy-times, novella
This book was so freaking... carnal. I think that is the best word to describe the words I just read. It was so smutty. I wish I could share some of the descriptive words that were used, but my page isn't private and there are some young readers here on GR. Let's just say that if you're looking for a quick dirty read, you cannot go wrong with this one. And now I think I need a cold shower!!
**K.
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Strawberry yogurt. Enough said :)
Tanaka K
This is my first by O.M. Wills and wow this book was crazy hot. I mean college student definitely know how to do some dirty and filty things. I was totally surprised how I loved this stories. Each different but showing how college students can also get down and dirty. They are short two stories but they pack a punch. I love this book because for me it is a book that lights you up and make you happy even when you have a bad day . It is a short read that lingers in the corner of the brain. Some of ...more
Lizzie
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So after discovering Erotic Road Trip Adventures, I've decided to read all of the book by this author. I started off with My Gym Desires then I went into this one. All I can about the second story is that it's taboo alright.

I think as a woman I personally love this but I'm conservative so I think this book is definitely only for people who wants to push their boundaries. Recommended for if you are one of these people, if not, then don't read this.
Layla
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot
*sigh*/*cough*

If you are in the mood for some smut… well this one is for you.
Yep, because sometimes you just need a little smut in your life.
Yes, we all get that craving, don’t deny it! ;)

Eh...

There is not much to say about this.

This book is like secret snacks at nights.

It's a short HOT read. I liked reading it. It was fun... ;)
Tina
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked the two short stories, but the second one was a bit strong but I still really liked it. This one is definitely not for the non-open mind.
Erin
Mar 31, 2016 rated it liked it
I was gifted this novella from OM Wills for an honest review
It consists of 2 short stories that are part of the ASNAD series.

If you don't read much erotica it's best to be prepared going into this series. I advise you to take a gander at OM Wills website and read the "About" tab before you proceed:

(view spoiler)
Najah Parker
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: lovers of all things taboo and erotic short story lovers
There should be a warning label was for hotness, spicy, juicy, sexual, sloppy goodness! Erotic explicit enticing goodness that should NOT be read around children, in public, or any other place where you WON'T have immediate access to the necessary body parts, to get the release you WILL be seeking after reading it!
Luvalways222
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holllyy Mollyy and Molly Hollly. What did I just read?! Sure, I've read the warning. And sure, I 've done this before but I didn't expect an author to take it there. I had to read it to believe it. And now I read it and it's all there, just like the reviews said.

Um.. Darren is one hell of a guy and Serena is one lucky girl. If you ladies want a down and dirty read, this is it.
Anna
Apr 06, 2016 added it
well this one was a short quick read that got down and dirty straight from the begining, i dont know how to rate it, though cause i think it was a bit to short for me to grasp the charecter developement, it had some very gross elements, but at the same time not for just the ick factor and its interesting how it switched from charecters pov to another charecters pov
Cindy
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a fun short read. There's actually 2 stories. The first story is very short but gets the juices flowing. The second is something not found very often. It's a bit taboo. Having oral sex during menstruation is an uncommon reading topic. I enjoyed it and it is intriguing.
Christina
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fast and dirty read - check. Out of the box - check. Super hot - check. Going to take a cold shower - I can't I'm trap at work. Why did I read this at work?

Squirms in chair while clicking save.<\b>
Missy Harton
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cooties, germs, and menstrual woes...

This set of short College Desires may take you back to your youth. With the thrill of getting caught, these couples fulfill their desires in the open. Jaslyn and Omar share their cooties and germs over coffee; as you can imagine their flirtatious banter only blossoms into carnal pleasures. However, Darren and Serena find themselves participating in a completely different "nasty" fetish! Who could ever resist the temptation of christening a car?! Wills' ASNAD
Colette Little
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

This was such a hot read! I couldn’t put the book down. Where can I find a guy like him?
Scooby2
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
“My College Desires” is a collection of two short stories that are hot and quick involving college settings. I enjoyed reading them both. I will warn though that the second one might not be for everyone. I look forward to reading more from O.M. Wills.
Jos
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars...... 5 Stars for first Chapter Story for sure BUT the Second Chapter/Story, hmmmm, let's put it this way...No Rating for me, lol, the author will understand

OK, so I was graciously gifted a copy of this to help me out of my reading funk as well as jumpstart myself to get back into the swing of reading:) Sometimes, I get in a funk and for a month, yep, I have been in one but I am back now!

OK, so to say these were short stories would not really be what I think they personally are....me, I
Stephanie
May 11, 2016 rated it liked it
***This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.***

Well O.M Wills does it again in my My College Desires. While this was not my favorite in the series, O.M brings eroticism to the table. In After Lab college friends get down and dirty and have you begging for more. This story was straight erotica and I loved every page of it.

However, A Man’s Darkest Secret may have gotten a little too dirty for me. While this might possibly be a man’s hidden desire, it is not one of mine. The stor
Yessica Rivas
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
'My College Desires' is a short book with two short stories that are Steaming HOT!

I can't decide wich one is my favorite!!

So I will go with...(both are my favorite)....because they are different and dirty and hot hot hot ... :)

I want more from Omar and Jaslyn story!! ;)

O.M. WILLS books are a little different than the other books that I have read..but I love read them...his books are unique and have I said HOT!?

Can't wait to read his other books!

Just read it! ;)
What did you think of "the time of the month" story? Taboo Enough for you? 1 1 Nov 25, 2016 12:37PM
Pushing the limits 2 6 Jul 04, 2016 07:42AM
I want to show the world that when you pick up a book and begin to read, you really don't know where it will take you, that you can't just guess the plot line, skip a few chapters and you see what you expected.

It's taking me more time than I want, but I will show you a realm worthy to speak of for years to come.

O.M. Wills