Start by marking “Rogue Blood (The Untouchables #4)” as Want to Read:
Rogue Blood (The Untouchables #4)

Rogue Blood

(The Untouchables #4)

ebook
Published August 16th 2016 by Grey Ink Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rogue Blood, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Rogue Blood (The Untouchables #4)
✿kawehi.reviews
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The fourth installment in The Untouchables series, I liked this one a whole lot better than bk3. Bk3 was an almost complete miss for me. Not gonna lie. Primarily, because it got pretty weird with those creatures added into the plot and kind of made the story feel ummm???? Strange? Awkward? Just... not up to par as the previous two books.

As for Vasilius and Julianna's story, I felt as if author TA Grey redeemed herself with the story quality and the progression of development between the two
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
4.5 Seni Seviyorum Stars

photo 5j7VWNSRDYOWY_zpseoxqib9n.gif

"Two Years. For two years, I've loved you. I've waited for you to realize it's me. I've waited for you to see me."

photo JK6pH0WCzF0CA_zpsrc56zugk.gif

Julianna Greenwich is from a very wealthy vampire family. She is sheltered, has to obey her parent's rules. She hates it. Julianna wants to explore, have friends, be with who she wants to be with.

She cant...
No matter how hard she tries.
She must obey.

"Anything you want, sweets. You want me in this bed with you? I'll do it. For you."

photo KxjtkXQ1FMtpe_zpspfw12uil.gif

Vasilius Bla
Sammie J.
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC.
This is my honest review of ROGUE BLOOD, which may contain spoilers.

I'm giving Rogue Blood a solid 4.5 stars.

I loved how the story unfolded between Julianna and Vasilius in the first half of the book. The tension between them kept me wanting to read more because you could see they were perfect for each other, even if they couldn't.
I enjoyed the games they both played with each other as that added to the tension. There is one part in the book where it takes one pers
Coco.V
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/6/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Known for little more than her beauty, socialite heiress Julianna Greenwich harbors secrets of her own. Not only is she a champion swordsman, but she's harbored a longing for the sophisticated, charming Blackmoore brother Vasilius for over twenty-four years. When her father informs her that she is to mate with Vasilius in a fortnight, her first thought is not of happiness, but dread. The problem is that Vasilius, while once kind to her as a worldly man
Sandy S
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

About the book: Release Date august 16, 2016

Beautiful heiress Julianna Greenwich has everything she desires, except the one thing she wants most—freedom. Once again Julianna finds important life decisions being made for her as her father announces she is to mate with the scarred and guarded Vasilius Blackmoore. Vile but striking, insulting but distracting, no other man has managed to arrest Julianna’s interest so. Or her temper.

Loyal to a fault, Vasilius will do anything to protect his fa
Felicia
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the great honor to receive an ARC for an honest review. I have been a huge fan of this series and her other series in general. I was so glued to this book the entire times. I honestly don't know which one so far is my favorite but this one may be it. You can feel the hurt, angst, passion and love. I was happy to see that the storyline continued you and I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues to unravel.
Judy Lewis
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MY NEW FAVORITE!!!
DIVINELY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Rogue Blood
Series: The Untouchables
Designation: Book Four of Series, Full-length Novel, No Cliffhanger, Could be read as Standalone
Author: T.A. Grey
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Captivating Stars*****
A few years ago I was trolling Amazon, as I often do, searching for a paranormal romance featuring vampires. I'd recently finished one of Bella Forrest's A Shade of Vampire novels and was on a total vampire binge. Fortunately for me
Jean
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was ok

I was really looking forward to Vasilius's story but was disappointed.

I thought or was hoping that his personality would be a blend of his three brothers but his personality was more like Luchas, on Crack......

I think the author has a fascination with Threesomes involving one guy and two girls but she already wrote that story or scenario for Luchas, "been there done that".
The only difference between Luchas's Threesome , is that his took place after his concert where as Vas's was much worse.. bec
Debbie Ballard
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly loved and enjoyed reading the exciting, enthralling, and outstanding paranormal romance by the fabulously talented T.A. Grey. I received an ARC for an honest review.
Juliana Greenwich has loved Vasilius Blackmoore since she was a teen, but Vasilius has never noticed Juliana as a woman. Juliana's father wants his daughter well taken care of and has arranged a mating to Vasilius. Even though Juliana and Vasilius are attracted to each other, both deny their attraction and feelings until
Porchia
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. It is book 4 in the Untouchable series and is a stand alone book with a wonderful HEA. Could not put this story down. Julianna is a very sheltered daughter of a very old Vampire family and she is ready to start living her life if her father would just let her. Vasilius has been burned, and I mean literally burned by his last lover and wants nothing to do with women, he does not trust them. This is there story of finding that two very different ...more
Sometime
Feb 05, 2019 marked it as nope-not-for-me
I was thinking this book sounded pretty great until I came across This Review.

Why is it so hard to find a reviewer who is honest enough to point out (view spoiler) the very things that will ruin this book for me? I'm thinking this entire series is not for me.
Jan Maldonado
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given Rogue Blood to read as an ARC. I've read the other 3 and this one is my favorite. I won't give anything away but the secret between Vas & Julianna was a pleasant shock for me. Their underlying love for each other that finally comes about is wonderful. I loved this book. ...more
Lethevert
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

The book was super intense, first with their banter and bicker, then with the dangerous situations they needed to overcome. Though some of it was very predictable, still kept me on edge the whole time.
Rhonda Hasty
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok to me I think this was the best one so far and would recommend to anyone to read this series it's a really good one...and u get just a little glimpse in the next one and I cannot wait for it....
Shelly Parker
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book! I think this is my favorite in the series. Sorry not giving anything away. But there are some surprises.

S Parker
Simone Bhalla
I haven’t read anything paranormal lately so thought after seeing this book and high ratings then it was time to do so...

Well I wish I didn’t as good as it looked it simply wasn’t!

For me both characters were very shallow. The hero who snagged everything even in front of the heroine after leaving her in the middle of the dance just to have threesome and then mocking her and her “ugly” dress at the the same time. The same hero who after accident was rejected by all the female suddenly hated heroi
Meiwilli
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Sticks and Stones...

This story was a very passive/aggressive read for me. It started interestingly enough and then fizzles and lags in the middle only to pick up again near the end.

The reason behind Vasilius Blackmore's hate of Juliana Greenwich has nothing to do with the fact that she was once engaged to his brother Dominic and everything to do with what he overheard her say about his appearance after his face is permanently scarred by one of his lovers. As old as Vas is, it's somewhat of a sur
Pamela
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From beginning to end, this story was exciting and captivating. The characters were so real as each one of them fought a battle with their own particular demons from the past. Also, the pairing of former womanizer Vasilius Blackmoore with the beautiful prim and proper Julianna Greenwich was brilliant. The fact that they were complete opposites made the development of their slow-burning attraction even more exquisite until it finally exploded into a true inferno. I enjoyed watching these two char ...more
Louise
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!!!

I loved this series. Couldn't put it down. I've read this series more than once and I know I'll be reading it again. All 4 books are great. All have great characters from. Brooding moody to amusing all very sexy alpha males with funny strong mates. Great story lots of action from fighting had guys to the bedroom oh I'd love me a blackmoor brother. Can t wait to read the next book kane and Tabitha and no doubt maria and lanellas story cause that had guys still needs cause catching !
Linda Levine
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

These two have played around for years with their secrets and now it is time to see if there is something real. He really changed after the attack that ruined his face and she always wanted to get a chance to be free. Their engagement definitely brings everything out and it is time for them to explore the attraction. They have great chemistry and I enjoyed how they taunted and tempted one another.
Tyerra Chambers
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book!

I liked the book a lot, it did seem like there was a lot going on throughout the book. It felt as though it were three separate books in one at some moments, when jumping back and forth between p.o.v. of different characters and didn’t really give too much as to why that part was included. overall, the book was really good you just have to be able to keep up with what’s going on!
Nora Moore
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jules and Vasilius

I enjoyed this book a lot. I loved the characters and I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN CHARLOTTE GOT HERS. She definitely deserved. So happy when Vasilius got it together and forgave himself and Jules. I will read more from this author. Nora Moore
becca
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every minute

Omg if just noticed this is book 4 no wonder I felt like I missed other story's lol it was because I had 🙊 oh well something to look forward too. I loved this book great characters and a fantastic main story line. Can't wait to go catch up on the rest lol 🙈
Kayla Jury
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I liked the book. Some parts maybe weren't needed but I guess being a part of a series it would make sense. Overall I loved this book. I loved how the characters came together and I felt there feels for each other.
Debbie Harrison
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read it yourself

A true love story
This book was not as chaotic as book 3 it centered main on one couple
With the usual bad guys and appearances of the other family members
Well worth reading you won't be disappointed
Looking forward to the next book
M Robo
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book ad I have the whole series and great to finally see these two together.

The chapters about tabitha n her friend frankly were weirdly just dumped in the middle of the story n detracted from it.
Lisa Lingelbach
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good.

I enjoy all the supernatural elements. Add the romance and the mystery and it was a terrific book.I liked that it didn't take the whole book for them to get on the same page.
Shelley
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rogue blood!

Loved the storyline of this book (4th in series). I honestly thought it was the final one, but certain issues still need to be resolved i.e Lesther. Looking forward to Tabitha and Kane's story! Keep them coming please Grey!!
Patti Adams
I wanted to love it

Good premise, good characters but lacked development. Also felt like the writer forgot certain things and lacked in good editing in places.
Demri R
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was almost a DNF for me; first few chapters didnt quite connect with me. But SO glad I finished it! A beautiful story of true love and devotion with fun, supernatural twists!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Claimed by the King (Shifters of Black Isle, #1)
  • Kissed by Fire (Dragonkeepers, #1)
  • Tarjen (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #4; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #49)
  • Mate's Baby (Royal Dragon Curse, #1)
  • Indecent Werewolf Exposure (Werewolves, Vampires and Demons, Oh My, #1)
  • Grizzly Mountain (Arcadian Bears, #1)
  • My Viking Vampire (Sanctuary, Texas #1)
  • Rise of the Fallen (All the King's Men, #1)
  • Weres and Witches of Silver Lake Box Set (Books 1-4)
  • Digging the Wolf (Wolves of Crookshollow, #1)
  • January in Atlantis (Poseidon's Warriors, #1)
  • Sacred Places (Druid, #1)
  • Blood & Bone (Blood & Bone, #1)
  • Saving Jace (Fada Shapeshifters, #4)
  • Damien's Nanny (Beverly Hills Dragons, #1)
  • Fire Dragon's Bride (High House Draconis, #1)
  • Jett's Wild Wolf (Mystic Wolves #3)
  • A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #1)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Untouchables (4 books)
  • Take Me (The Untouchables, #1)
  • Tempting Gray (The Untouchables #2)
  • Merely Immortal (The Untouchables, #3)

News & Interviews