Start by marking “A Tragic Consequence (Order of the MoonStone #4)” as Want to Read:
A Tragic Consequence (Order of the MoonStone #4)

A Tragic Consequence

(Order of the MoonStone #4)

FORCED TO FLEE . . . WOUNDED . . . AND ON THE RUN . . .

Not exactly a safe place for a former assassin and a prince with a price on his head.

In the dark streets of Auralius, Kayden and her prince struggle to find a way to set the country right again. But the Order of the MoonStone has a long reach and a strong grip.

Will the two of them be able to find a way to bring down Ka
Paperback, First, 282 pages
Published October 25th 2016 by S&G Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Tragic Consequence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tragic Consequence

Marilyn
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Tragic Consequence continues the story of Kayden and Prince Dvarius after their marriage, thus readers should start with book one, A Reluctant Assassin. Morrows has a way with words as she described their romantic moments along with tense moments of trying to survive as Kayden had not fulfilled her order of killing the Prince.

There are new developments about Kayden’s past that left me with unanswered questions. Will the Prince and Kayden be able to travel safely to a previous home or will spi
Elizabeth
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Tragic Consequence ( Order of The MoonStone #4)
By: J.C. Morrows

A Tragic Consequence is book four in Order of The MoonStone series, By J.C. Morrows. I have enjoyed each of the books in this series. You will need to read these books in order to fully understand what is going on. Before you start reading A Tragic Consequence you might want to make sure you have a box of tissues close by. The author did a fantastic on writing this story , it kept me glued reading till the end and then I wanted mor
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
This was such an exciting read! I am so glad I decided to read it, although it would have been beneficial to read the first few books in the series to understand the background and what they were hunting Kayden for. But overall I think it was okay as a stand alone, or to even read out of order.

I enjoyed the two main themes of this book - the love story between Kayden and Dvarious, and the battle that seemed to be taking place. It was so neat to watch Kayden's moods change from assassin to wife a
D.J.

I was NOT expecting so much new info!!!

It’s the perfect sequel . . . if you’ve been reading the Order of the MoonStone stories, I’m sure you’ll agree with me. But, after reading this book, I don’t know what could come next — or if I even want to read the final book in the series.

Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, I’ll read the next book!

I’ll be on pins and needles until it comes out. I mean, what can JC Morrows add? What else could possibly happen?

WHAT!

I should have know when I bought JC’s book an
Toni Shiloh
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Tragic Consequence is book 4 in the Order of the MoonStone series. Because of where it picks up, I would strongly suggest you read them in order.
This book is written in Ms. Morrows' signature style. There's action, romance, and intrigue. More than that, this book has twist after twist and shock after shock. I was left reeling once I was done reading. I still can't wrap my mind around the details.
And I can't wait to read the next book. I'm fully invested in Kayden's story. She's become more th
Ksandra
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75/5 Stars

What the hell kind of ending was that? I'm left with more questions than answers. And there are now only novellas left.

Plus it got a bit preachy near the end. I understand the prince was trying to explain his religion to Kayden, but it seemed as if the author was trying too hard to put it in there.

Overall, I liked this one better than the others. Definitely more action, adventure, and plot sequences. Still a bit of the subtle sex talk, but it was better written than in the last boo
Richa
Heather Ankrom
Aug 26, 2018
Vanessa Sturtevant
Feb 25, 2017
facebook  twitter  instagram  pinterest  mail

JC Morrows is the bestselling author of the young adult dystopian series: Order of the MoonStone and the post-apocalyptic Frozen World series. A believer in sharing knowledge, JC is passionate about both stoking the creative fire in young minds and doing all she can to help authors of all experience levels excel.

A true storyteller, JC is one of those authors who grew up thinking it was p

Order of the MoonStone (5 books)
  • A Reluctant Assassin (Order of the MoonStone, #1)
  • A Treacherous Decision (Order of the MoonStone #2)
  • A Desperate Escape (Order of the MoonStone #3)
  • A Broken Kingdom (Order of the MoonStone #5)