Start by marking “Stirring Up Trouble (Garrett's Point, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stirring Up Trouble (Garrett's Point, #3)

Stirring Up Trouble (Garrett's Point #3)

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  19 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Badass Biker

Rusty Shannon is one tall, badass, retired Navy Seal that owns and operates the Bottom’s Up Bar with a no-nonsense attitude. He runs a tight ship and intimidates most people he comes into contact with. While his demeanor comes in handy running a bar, it also hasn’t hurt his social life. Women are attracted to his large build, sexy beard and taunting tattoos. Ma
ebook
Published March 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Stirring Up Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stirring Up Trouble

S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Stirring Up Trouble is the third in the Garrett's Point Series. I have not read any others in the series and found that Stirring Up Trouble can be read as a stand alone without issue.

Melanie Davis is the owner of the local diner. When she's held at gun point and the one man that's at the diner to help her is Rusty. She's always had a thing for Rusty and she's grateful that he was the one there to save her. Rusty is the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 06, 2016 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it

description

Stirring up trouble
Savanna Grey

Reviewed by Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty

Wow! This my first book by Savanna Grey, I loved Stirring Up Trouble!

Rusty is the perfect, alpha man. All he wanted was to protect and take care of Mel. He’s strong, broody and not only a badass bartender but also a retired Naval Seal. His intimidating personality and Harley manage to make many women swoon over him, but none earned more a night in his bed.

Melanie is the friend that all women want in their corner.
LeeAnne
Apr 08, 2016 LeeAnne rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, quick, enjoyable read!

Melanie is the owner of a local diner and she’s always been a bit straight-laced. She’s been casually seeing Jeremy but there just isn’t a spark. When someone attempts to rob the diner Rusty, the sexy owner of a Bottom’s Up Bar, steps in and saves Melanie. The sparks fly between the two and Melanie gets a dose of what chemistry actually feels like. When Melanie learns that the man who attempted to rob her diner is actually the father of two young kids who h
Chantelle Bouffanie
Mar 20, 2016 Chantelle Bouffanie rated it it was amazing
Stirring up Trouble is amazing and heart touching too. I couldn't put down the book while I was reading. Savanna Grey had me hooked from the beginning. I fell in love with Mel and Rusty. Mel has such a big heart and is very forgiving too. And Rusty just wanted to protect, and love Mel. I would definitely recommend this book to all of my friends and family. Great job well done Savanna!! Can't wait to read your next book.
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 17, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing

review by Chantelle
Amy Sperry
Jul 31, 2016 Amy Sperry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A very good story about love, honesty and forgiveness. While we may be human and can mess up very easily, forgiveness is always possible.
J.C.
Mar 20, 2016 J.C. rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Reviewed by Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty. Review to come.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Stirring up Trouble by Savanna Grey, was a really delightful love story. Rusty was the sexy biker bar keep. Had a reputation for being a womanizer. And all the women swoon to him. Mel was the hometown girl that everyone knew and loved. She owned the local diner. “Mel’s diner”. Garrett Pointe is just a little town where everyone knew everyone. Very relaxing book to read. What drew me in was the heart of gold Mel had. She did not need to do what she did after what she had just went through. This i ...more
Pamela Stallings
Apr 02, 2016 Pamela Stallings rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-men
So this was a quick read that I really enjoyed. I actually didn't realize this was a series and started with this book first. At first I thought I was going to be really confused but surprisingly I wasn't. The book was really easy to follow. This was the first book I've read by this author and now I want to go back to the first book and read it.

Our main characters are Melaine and Rusty. I loved Melaine she's so sweet and down to earth and has to be the most selfless character I've ever read. I f
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
3.5 STARS
This is book 3 in the Garrett’s Point series, but each book is a standalone story so can be read without having read the others first. Each book appears to focus on a different couple in a group of four female best friends and their love lives.
This one focuses on Melanie Davies, the owner of Mel’s Diner in Garrett’s Point and Rusty Shannon, the owner of the Bottom’s Up bar.
When Mel is held at gun point in her own diner, hot, brooding and bearded Rusty comes to her rescue. She’s always
Chrissy
Mar 24, 2016 Chrissy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
4.5 Stars

Sweet, Sexy, and full of surprises!

In Stirring Up Trouble we get Melanie and Rusty’s story. Melanie is the goody two shoes owner of Mel’s diner, and Rusty is the bar owner of Bottoms Up. They’ve crossed paths before, but aren’t very close, until Rusty saves Melanie from something awful.

The chemistry between Melanie and Rusty is hot, sexy, and an instant attraction. On paper these two wouldn’t give each other much thought, but in this fictional world that Savanna Grey created, they can’t
CrazyDaisy
Apr 04, 2016 CrazyDaisy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-arc
3.5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!

I loved catching up with the Garrett's Point crew. Melanie and Rusty's story was a good addition.
I did have a few issues mainly the tense(s) in which it was written. It got to be confusing and distracting because it would switch from first person to third person, sometimes mid-paragraph. There were a few other things but nothing that effected the rating as much as this.
That being said, I did enjoy the storyline. When Melanie and Rusty were together, it was HOT and sweet an
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(3.5 stars)

This is my first read by Savanna Grey, and I have a feeling there may have been a book or two before this one, so I feel like I missed out on something.

Basically it goes like this, small town girl and guy both know of each other and are friendly. Guy wants more from girl than she realizes.... only complication is girl is sort of seeing someone. Guy doesn't let that stop him one bit, and sees his opportunity and takes it.

The chemistry between Rusty and Melanie was
Romance Between The Sheets
3.5 STARS

Please note this review may contain spoilers.

STIRRING UP TROUBLE is the third book in the Garrett Point series, but it can be read as a stand-alone. It's told in dual POVs, but sometimes the POV changes from first to third person (sometimes in the same sentence), which made it hard to follow at times. I also noticed on two occasions that Rusty is called by the wrong name. Please note, the ARC I read had yet to go through a final proofread, so hopefully these errors were fixed before p
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 21, 2016 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
It is a fun and exciting read. A real page turner with great characters. Couldn't put it down. I recommend it as I loved reading it and will read it again. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
loves 2 read romance
Apr 15, 2016 loves 2 read romance rated it really liked it
Copy for honest review
I found this book to be full of sweet heat. I haven't read the other books in this series however I felt it could be read as a stand alone. The characters are developed beautifully with heart.
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it it was ok
Aug 14, 2016
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Sarah - Books to Breathe marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Maddie M
Maddie M rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Lineah
Lineah marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Helena
Helena added it
Apr 20, 2016
Tet
Tet rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Reem Amr
Reem Amr marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Danielle Kulk
Danielle Kulk marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Wife and mother of three daughters and one son, life is never dull. I fell in love with the written word as a young girl. My enchantment with the act of falling in love was cemented after reading Pride and Prejudice in the 10th grade.
I love being able to crawl inside a book as if I am a bystander watching it all unfold live. Now that's a good book!

My desire is to share my fictional friends with y
More about Savanna Grey...

Garrett's Point (3 books)
  • Captured Heart (Garrett's Point, #1)
  • Conflicted Hearts (Garrett's Point, #2)