Start by marking “Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)” as Want to Read:
Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)

Baby, Don't Go

(Yeah, Baby #3)

Guy Rule #3: No sex in the friend zone.

Jack Halston’s life changed when his best friend married his sister. He started flying solo more often, especially once his niece and nephew were born. It made him reexamine his life and consider the possibility of settling down. But finding the right woman isn’t easy—unless she’s the one who filled the gap your best frien
64 pages
Published March 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Baby, Don't Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, Don't Go

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2.75 Stars

This is me and this book in a nutshell:

In other words...

...Super Meh.

I'm not sure why I didn't love this one, being that I really enjoyed the first two in this series.

Maybe it's because they went from BFFs sitting on the couch watching a movie with some ice cream...to "Hey honey, you want this pussy?" "Yeah baby, I own that pussy," followed by some *growl* *growl* growl* caveman...within 0 to 60 seconds.

Or maybe iBFF
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Baby Don’t Go is book three in the Yeah, Baby series by Fiona Davenport.

Jack Halston is Bailey’s older half brother from the first book. In that book, we got a taste of his alpha tendencies the way he was so over protective of his sister. Well, now that his sister is married to his best friend, Wyatt, he lost his wingman. Jack is a pediatric surgeon. He has enjoyed his life but seeing how happy Wyatt and Bailey are, especially now with their twins, he wonders if the right woman could be out there for him. A f
Coco.V
Aug 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
3,5 stars. Whoot, whoot!

Baby, Don't Go is book three in the series and I I really had a great time reading this sweet little hot one. My favorite in the series so far. This is the story of Jack Halston (Bailey’s brother from book one) and Ellison Reed.

Jack and Ellie have worked together on and off over the last two years. Ellison is a general pediatric surgeon and when her patients needed a specialist in pediatric vascular surgery, she usually requested him. A few months earlier, th
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jack and Ellie have flirted harmlessly over the two years they have known each other, when they occasionally met at work. Over the last six months they have been best friends and grown really close. They were both attracted to the other, but didn't want to cross that line and ruin the amazing friendship they had. Until one day he finds out she has a date, and his caveman possessive tendencies make him snap and cross it! During this period they were both celibate because as they said, they would ...more
Bookloverme
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The story is about Jack (don't know his age) and Ellie in her thirties?

Jack is the H's best friend and h's older brother in book 1. Both Jack and Ellie are surgeons. They worked together (not often) for two years and became close in the last few months. Both were attracted to each other but because they' didn't want to ruin their friendship, they tried to fight their feelings. Until Jack knew she has a date. At that moment, he decided not to fight his attraction anymore and they spen
Barbara➰
**4.5 Caveman Stars**

I have really loved most of Ms. Davenport's books. She is definitely on my watch list for anything new because who doesn't like a possessive caveman? Jack certainly fit the bill in the neanderthal department. I loved his thoughts sometimes. He had me cracking up. Ellie was okay. She got on my nerves just a bit with her indecision about her job. I could understand it but still...I wanted her to say "fuck it!" and jump on Jack!

I really liked that they were friends
Sophia Triad
Friends become lovers. Nice, cute book. Too much baby talking.
He wants to make her pregnant, they keep having sex without condoms, she is not sure but she never says no.
The book was funny at times, but I really hated the guy because we have met him in the first book of the series and back then he was a jerk.
But anyhow, it was a pleasant book with a good amount of smuttiness.
Definetely recommended if you like books with a baby (or maybe four-five babies) as a conclusion.
Carvanz
A hot, sexy read about friends to lovers with an over the top jealous possessive hero and his intentions to get the woman he’s claiming pregnant. I loved how Jack was relentless in getting what he wanted and how Ellie was strong enough to stand up to him. Even if he did know how to make her weak. This has a wonderful epilogue that has two parts, each giving us a future look at this couple and what their happy ever after looks like.

Read via Kindle Unlimited
Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)
Hana ♡
I really liked this book starting from the second chapter! Jack was super alpha and possessive but I didn't really like how their relationship went from 0 to 50 in a matter of seconds...

So when there is an insta-love, I'm usually down for the crazy caveman antics. But Jack and Ellie have known each other for 2 years... they were great friends and spent a lot of time together. Although he felt things he always held back because of wor
Carmen Rae
Aug 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Check out my reviews here
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I simply ADORE this author.

I LOVED this one. It was sweet, and funny, and sexy as hell. I loved Jack, he made me snort laugh more than once. Ellie was also a really likable character. The epilogue was TOTES ADORBS.

From start to finish this was awesome.

Victoria

3.75+ RATING- This is my favorite of the series so far. Still completely OTT but I was smiling the whole time. The hero's antics had me laughing and I really liked both characters. Short, sweet, and sexy. Looking forward to reading more from this author.

Note: At the time this review was posted, this book was available to borrow through Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program.

To see other books available to borrow through Kindle Unlimited or SCRIBD, check out the Subscription Addiction/>
Angie H.
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another over the top alpha whose only desire is to breed. Yep, I love those kind of books! :0)
MrsJoseph *grouchy*

Baby, Don't Go is book three in the Yeah, Baby series which is this (new?) sub-genre of breeding/pregnancy/baby craze that I did NOT know what a thing until...now. I mean, AR does it but her entire body of work is focused around insta-love and bodily fluids so I thought it was just her thing.

I admit that I find this idea of a man obsessed with getting a woman pregnant without her permission/knowledge is...different (read: fucked up). To say the least.

The more I thought about it, the idea grew unti
/>Baby,
Elle Christensen
Jul 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: re-read
Fantastic!

The banter in this book! It kills me! Jack and Ellison burn up the pages with their chemistry, but they also have suck fun personalities! There were definitely laugh out loud moments!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

4 - 4.5 Honey Stars

Boy I love these little novellas in this series. Short, to the point, but full of hot and steamy loving times.

Dr. Jack Halston is Bailey, from Baby, You're Mine , new found brother. He's been without a best friend and wingman since his best friend, Wyatt, married and impregnated his sister. So he's been hanging out with Dr. Ellison "Ellie" Reed. They started out as colleagues who consulted each other while working in the same
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Ellison): 4/5
Hero (Jack): 2.5/5
Plot: 3/5
Grovel: none
Cheating: none
HEA: yes – enjoyed the epilogue more than any other part of this book
Triggers: none

Average score: 3/5

Best Lines: H to h: “It’s a good thing you made it clear you weren’t interested. There’s only room for one dick in this relationship and it sure as hell isn’t him.”- I liked that the H called himself a dick!

Worst Lines: h to H :“That battering ram you call a dick is larger than I’m used to.” – urgh, painful image!

Personal Review:
This was an ok insta-love between friends who have worked together for 2 years. The H finally recognises his feelingimage!
Personal:“Thatnone
AverageSpoilers!
Starhttps://romanticcynicblog.wordpress.c...
Beware
Raine
I really liked this book. It is about a friends to lovers story. Not the usual insta-love since both Jack Halston & Ellison Reed were first respected coworkers (doctors) then they became friends before they became lovers. Did Jack think about how sexy Ellie would be in his bed and naked while they were friends? Of course he did! Did Ellie think the same thing of Jack? Of course she did! Then Ellie decides to spend the weekend with another man and BAM! In comes OTT alpha male Jack and the sto ...more
Heroesinbooks
Quick read. Full of sexy times. Low on angst. Jack is a total alpha caveman who has fallen hard for his friend Ellie. Nice book to pass an hour or so. This was my favourite of the series.
Jami
Baby, Don’t Go

One thought of losing your best friend/dream girl to another man is all it took for a switch to be flipped in Jack. Ellie was his and no one was going to get in the way of that.
-safe read
-neither virgins and no real talk about history
-no om/ow drama
-good epilogues
Kari Kaz
Apr 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Eva (Romance2Review.com)
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had to skip book two in the series. Just didn’t like the H and h. Book three was pretty good though. I liked Jack and Ellie. The book was crazy steamy with a great happily ever after. Just like all of the previous books in the series, it is a very quick read full of insta INSTA love, a gorgeous alpha hero, and an unplanned pregnancy. Though with this book Jack made it pretty clear that he was intentionally trying to knock Ellie up, lol.

I thought it was cute that they were both surgeons, and t
Christina Pannell
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jack in "Baby, You're Mine" so of course I would love Jack and Ellie
Jennifer Finn
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: insta-love
This is the third book in the Yeah, Baby series. Fiona Davenport has fast become one of my favorite new authors. She writes about possessive, total Alpha cavemen which I absolutely love. Dr Jack Halston is flying solo ever since his best friend, Wyatt married his sister, Bailey and they had twins, Jack & Julie. Jack's been spending a lot of time with Dr Ellison Reed another pediatric surgeon who works with him at the hospital. One night when they are watching movies at his place Ellie mentio ...more
Fxfearas
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved all these short stories.
Jenny
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aww hero was so vulnerable and alpha and dreamy! Plus he was a complete sucker for his kids! I loved him!
Talltree
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Real Man: Volume One (A Real Man #1-3)
  • Always Me (Shattered, #2)
  • Athena's Raid (Perdition MC, #2)
  • Red Alert (Ecstasy in Red, #1)
  • Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter
  • Dream On
  • The Marriage Possession
  • The Secret Sinclair
  • Where There's Smoke (Good Girl Series, #1)
  • Claiming Earth (Delroi Connection, #4)
  • Midnight Quest (Men of Midnight, #4.5)
  • Making His Move
  • Complicated
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Wild Borders (Wild, #4)
  • The Scarred Heart (Wilde Creek, #5)
  • Cole
  • Hitched to the Heir: The Billionaire's Bride

Yeah, Baby (9 books)
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • I'm Yours, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #5)
  • Brief Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby #6)
  • Play With Me, Baby (Yeah Baby, #7)
  • Safe With me, Baby (Yeah, Baby)
  • Devour Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)