Start by marking “Lyon (The Lords of Satyr, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lyon (The Lords of Satyr, #3)

Lyon

(The Lords of Satyr #3)

HE IS ON THE PROWL ...
The youngest of
Published August 1st 2008 by Aphrodisia (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Lyon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lyon

Start your review of Lyon (The Lords of Satyr, #3)
jenjn79
Oct 01, 2008 rated it it was ok
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series
Rating: 2.5 / 5

I'm not sure whether the uniqueness of this series has just worn off on me after having read the first two books a while back or whether this book was just lacking. I suspect the latter. I'm more inclined to say there was something missing in this story.

Lyon is the third book in Elizabeth Amber's erotic/historical/paranormal series called The Lords of Satyr which is about three half-human/half-satyr males who are charged with finding three half-faerie women, marrying them and
Bookaholics
Oct 31, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: erotic paranormal
Lyon: Lords Of Satyr (The Lords of Satyr) by Elizabeth Amber

Paperback Erotic Paranormal Romance August 1, 2008
4 ½ Stars

If you are looking for a paranormal romance with lots of heat, this book will not disappoint you!

Lyon is the third installment in The Lords of Satyr series by Elizabeth Amber. While this book is one in a series, it can easily be a stand-alone book. But beware; it will make you want to read the prior books immediately. It is that addicting!

In this book we return to the
Gemma
Sep 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Elizabeth Amber seems to be growing as a writer for each book is an improvement on the last, at least structuraly. After thinking that Nicholas seemed to suddenly stop, Both this and Raine shows a much more fluid way of storytelling.

I really liked this book, though I didn't feel the same compassion for the two leads as I did with Raine and Jordan. I was still glad that they got their HEA and I liked some of the more paranormal elements to the story.

What was excellent were the very hot sex scenes
Julia
Feb 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-the-eyes, ebook, 2016
I was at the dentist's today, it went well, so I feel generous to round up 2.5 stars.
Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy
Oct 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star-books
Well if your looking for different paranormal, this series is for you. Lyon the third of the Satyr brothers goes in search of his wife. Along the way mischief and mayhem abound along with a lot of sexual encounters. These men are not for the faint hearted but I loved them all the same, especially Lyon, the hotest, most sexiest of the brothers, whose connection to the land and animals makes him distinct. I also loved his HEA.

These books are richly told. Hope you enjoy them also. Now onto
TinaMarie
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tracy
Sep 05, 2010 rated it it was ok
In Tuscany, three half-satyr brothers rule and nurture the vines of Bacchus, god of wine, until a letter arrives commanding them to marry the three half-fae daughters of the dying fae king. Lyon, the youngest and most magnificent specimen of the three, takes off to Paris to find his intended. He's not too happy about it, either, though he will do his duty. When he catches the scent of Juliette, however, his realizes his task may be less about duty and more about desire than he'd ever dreamed.

Lynda Warnock
Apr 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, erotica
Lyon: The Lords of Satyr is the third book in this series and one Ive been long awaiting. I have loved this series from the first book Nicholas, and Elizabeth Amber has never failed to disappoint. Each book can stand on its own and each has its own amazing plot and characters. You really wont believe it until you read them.

Lyon is the youngest of the three brothers and probably fighting the need to marry the most. Hes enjoyed his life style and doesnt think he can ever be tied down to one
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
The Lords of Satyr...OMG!! Talking with other lovers of erotica, I have found that this is a series you either love or hate. I happen to be on the LOVE side, but then again, it's hard to not love a man that can double your pleasure all by himself ;)

I'm not sure if I liked Lyon better than his brother Raine, but for sure liked him more than Nicholas. The brother's have been sent on a quest by the King of the Fae to seek out his daughters, wed and protect them from harm. Lyon & Juliette's
Cee Enzo Diaz
Mar 04, 2013 rated it liked it
If you are looking for hot and steamy paranormal romance, look no further...

WHAT I LIKED:
Amber has a great way of making the ordinary extraordinary. She spins tales that have a great potential to be complex and alluring outside of the sexy stuff. Her books hold a lot of potential in terms of being able to create suspense and an exploration of different ideals and types of people.

You can actually read all of these books independently, there's no fear of missing anything in any of the books.

WHAT
July
Aug 02, 2008 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure if I like this book better than Raine. Although it did have more erotic scenes involved. But the story plot was better in Raine. But overall this was a great story.
Lyon is the youngest Brother out to find his bride in Paris. When he smells Fae blood he follows his nose and gets right to work but after letting his lust overtake his nose smells Fae blood over his shoulder stronger this time and realizes his mistake. He takes off after the Fae believing he is now on the right track.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
Lyon, the youngest Satyr, finds his bride in Paris while in an indecent moment with a nereid under a bridge in public. Juliette is a shy, wary, and cowed young woman with misunderstood powers who was told she is a murderer by someone who is jealous and controlling of her and her abilities. She uses her powers on Lyon and he loses four days as well as impregnates a sly nereid whom isn't as she seems. Juliette accompanies a sickly Lyon home and on the way come into some trouble, but ultimately ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Brother Lyon isn't the brightest male, is he? He's so easily seduced and taken advantage of by mere women. This story was a little disturbing in it's incestuous sickness. Once all the truths about Juliette and Elise are revealed, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. This book rounds out the three brothers finding the wives they have been tasked to find. The spare sister was a surprise and I'm not sure where it's going. She seems like a sexual assault victim. I hope the next book is with her. ...more
Shelley Stoker
Sep 04, 2009 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: People looking for unique erotica; Darker paranormal romance junkies; The sexually open-minded

Lyon has been my favorite of the Satyr brothers since his introduction in NICHOLAS, and getting to know him better in his own installment of the series was a real treat.

However, I found the relationship between him and the heroine to be a bit frustrating... it felt like he was literally a "lion in a cage," which was disappointing to me... I wanted him to shine is all of his enormous, alpha-male goodness, and I felt like the plot kept him from that.

Still, I read through this quickly, because it

Fatimah
Feb 14, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Fatimah by: FIRST READS
YAY!! Out of 1057 people I am the only one who gets to read this!! yay Thanks to First Reads...I won it!

EDITED REWIEW!!

WELL YES WARNING!! this is a REALLY HOT book!! I just love the book...It has been a none stop reading for 2 hours and i just love it! A 5 STAR BOOK AND 5 STARS FOR THE BOOKMARKS....

I just wish you had signed it :)

A+++ AUTHOR!!!
I will edit my review once done with the book

Thanks to ELizabeth
Angie
Jan 08, 2011 rated it liked it
This is the third book in the Lords of Satyr book and I'm not sure of what I think of it. There were moments where the story lagged--too heavy with unnecessary words. Other times I found myself wanting more.

Overall, I'm glad I read this book but I'm left with a dash of sadness that it did not meet my expectations.

Stacie
Aug 02, 2008 added it
This is the third book of the Satyr series. It is about the third brother who has to find his mate. She is the daughter of King Feydon. He goes to Paris to find her but mistakes someone else for her. There was a lot of erotica and hot steamy scenes.
Cecile
May 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:
Imagine finding your true love/soul mate with just one scent. One word. One look and you knew. But the problem was, you were already bedding someone else... Yea... sucks!
Lyon shows up in Paris basically wanting to get the search for his bride over with... Really... being told that he had to secure a wife for the purpose of protection was not top on his agenda. He also never thought of himself as a one woman man! The reason Lyon is reluctant about this, is he believes that he will
BJ
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: just-ok
I didn't enjoy this book as much as Raine's. The H was boring, sick a lot due to his sexual needs, which ends up with him having a child with h's sister, but the sister leaves baby with H to raise. Even though this is erotica, the H was made to be weak and the h was weak too, so I just didn't much like any if it. .
Helen Maddix
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story- I enjoyed it more than the other two. Lyon and Juliet have an interesting and eventful time, with a mystery too. But read this after Nicholas and Raines books. Well done Elizabeth Amber! ...more
Tallulah
Mar 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Well, confirmed I need to stick to my trusted genre writers and ways I find them.
abbra_kadabra
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
well that was interesting.... the author skimmed too much over the angst
Sandra Walker
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and hot, I play between Lyon and Juliette was magnifque! I loved it and would highly recommend it.
Gussy
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one had a good twist to the story line.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Find like

Okay. I read half the book. And just couldn't read anymore. Just couldn't hold my attention. Sorry but I didn't like this book.
MaggieReadsRom
May 15, 2010 rated it liked it
Lyon is the last of the Lords of Satyr to find and marry the Fey daughter destined to be his bride.
Lyon has never envisioned his future with one woman only, he craves change and variety and the idea of tying himself with just one woman doesn't sit well with him. Still he travels to Paris to do his duty, like his brothers before him did theirs.
Juliette is a woman with a complicated history and convincing her to go with him to Tuscany and be his wife almost costs Lyon his life.
To summarize the
Margaret
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it

The last in a fabled line of otherworldly aristocracy, the Lords of Satyr are born to wealth, power, and a talent for sensual delight that mere mortals only dream of. Commanded to marry, these passionate men will travel to Rome, Venice, and Paris - and along the way will explore desires both shamelessly wicked and blissfully divine...The youngest of the Satyr brothers, Lyon enjoys working in the family's Tuscan vineyards, caring for his menagerie of animals and bedding beautiful women. But he

Jan
Jul 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Erotica
The date, November, 1823, Paris, France, and Lord Lyon Satyr youngest of the Satyr brothers searches for his FaerieBlend bride as his two elder brothers, Nicholas and Raine, did before him.

Because King Feydon had sown his seed where he should not have, Lyon would soon find himself yoked with a bride not of his own choosing. One whose name and face are unknown to him, but whom he nevertheless has journeyed from Tuscany, Italy to find.

Lyon not only finds one, but two potential brides sisters. One
Flora Smith
This book, being third in the Lords of Satyr series, certainly fits in nicely with it. This series is certainly addicting.

Lyon is the third Satyr brother to go in search of his half Fey wife and what he finds is definitely a surprise. Juliette is found in Paris working in a brothel as a cook and courtesan but not one of the girls that is paid for sex. She is held captive by the owner, Valmont. This book is not only full of hot sex, as the Satyrs are definitely a sexual clan, but it is full of
 Pleasures Chest
Nov 22, 2009 rated it liked it
From the Back Cover
The last in a fabled line of otherworldly aristocracy, the Lords of Satyr are born to wealth, power, and a talent for sensual delight that mere mortals only dream of. Commanded to marry, these passionate men will travel to Rome, Venice, and Paris--and along the way will explore desires both shamelessly wicked and blissfully divine...
HE IS ON THE PROWL . . .

The youngest of the Satyr brothers, Lyon enjoys working in the family's Tuscan vineyards,caring for his menagerie of
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • Murder on the Ballarat Train (Phryne Fisher, #3)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Aehako & Kira (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3.5)
  • The Triplet Scandal - A Billionaire's Babies Romance (Scandalous Book 3)
  • Shift (Bear Bites, #1-5)
  • The Darkest King (Lords of the Underworld, #15)
  • Salvation (3013, #5)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Hope Ignites (Hope, #2)
  • Comfort Food
  • Feng Shui für Anfänger: Eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung, um mit mehr Ordnung sorgenfreier und glücklicher zu leben
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • Boss Love
  • Mission: Guardian Angel (Veslor Mates, #2)
  • First Night (Hauberk Protection, #0.5)
  • Write Good or Die
  • Twice the Hero
Hi, I'm Elizabeth Amber, author of The Lords of Satyr series of hot historical paranormal romance novels: Nicholas, Raine, Lyon, Dominic, Dane, Bastian, and Sevin (2012). I'm a museum junkie and love history and archeology. When I was an art history major at university many years ago, I became fascinated with Greco-Roman artifacts. Ive visited many archeological sites and museums in Italy and ...more

The Lords of Satyr (7 books)
  • Nicholas (The Lords of Satyr, #1)
  • Raine (The Lords of Satyr, #2)
  • Dominic (The Lords of Satyr, #4)
  • Dane (The Lords of Satyr, #5)
  • Bastian (The Lords of Satyr, #6)
  • Sevin (The Lords of Satyr, #7)