Start by marking “Capturing the Moment” as Want to Read:
Capturing the Moment

Capturing the Moment

You never forget your first love…

Meg and RJ were passionately in love. But that was six years and a broken engagement ago.

Meg has only one day in Siem Reap, Cambodia, before she must leave for her sister’s wedding in Bali. She fulfills her dream of taking a photograph of the sun rising behind Angkor Wat, one of the oldest temples in the world. But her joy is short-lived wh
Published April 26th 2016 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Capturing the Moment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capturing the Moment

Oleander Plume
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of interviewing Delilah Night about her new novella Capturing the Moment, and have finally gotten the chance to read it. The verdict?

5 stars.

Delilah Night won me over with believable characters (Meg and RJ), an exquisite backdrop, and just the right amount of romantic conflict. And the sex! Each scene was unique and steamy, prompting me to take a long gulp of iced tea after reading each one. (I may have read a few scenes twice. Okay, three times.)

Let's examine the setting - Si
Elle Sabine
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun and sexy summer vacation read in a far-flung location (for most of us). Stymied by flight delays, Meg wants to experience in her one remaining day in Cambodia doing all the things she's dreamed of for a lifetime. RJ does, too. Years earlier, they'd planned this trip together. After a broken engagement and six years apart, he's caught up with Meg in Cambodia to spend the precious hours with her. Meg never really got over RJ, so it was fairly easy to discard the "No Sex" rule she'd insisted on ...more
Amy Shelton
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian

The story of lost love and past memories to all be confronted and dealt with in just a few short days. Meg has to decide if she should take a leap of faith, enjoy a day of bliss and forget about the past, or just walk away.
Overall, this was a great story. The story line flowed well, provided smooth transitions from the past to the present and back to the past. The details were well written and allowed for easy understanding and the ease of visualization.
I
May 12, 2016
Julie Duong
marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2018
Although I spent the first thirty years of my life in the Northeast of the United States, I lived in Southeast Asia from 2010-2017. I currently live near San Francisco with my partner, our two kids, and two cats.

I’m a writer who doesn’t take myself too seriously–my characters range from parents trying to reconnect post-kids to shape shifting reindeer to photographers to a would-be pirate lass.

Pic